It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV warns Martial Law in America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
What's even scarier is the Holocaust part at the end!

Martial law in America would not mean the killing of millions of citizens would it.

Martial law would indicate the restoring of order keeping the masses at bay and under control and preventing revolution and such.

American soldiers would not go along with a slaughter of its own citizens not 6 million plus anyway no matter who gave the order?

You just made me remember something. No I seriously doubt our military would stand for this, but obamas Civilian Security force would. Remember this clip. (Sorry couldn't get the vid to post)
Not sure this'll go through so I'll post the link to. www.youtube.com...
Kinda scarry after seeing the above vids by the OP.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

No I had not heard of Obama's Civilian Security. Who exactly qualifies as civilian security?

Can anyone be civilian security and go and deal with anyone they personally feel is a terroist.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

reply to post by SyphonX

I can think of no worse argument when it comes to subliminal messages and symbology in mainstream tv and movies and games than the producers put it in there to wind up the conspiracy nuts.

Ok, I can see the reasoning but what is the purpose of winding us up?

We're already there!

Seriously tho, what would you see as the reasoning for it?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Chance321

No I had not heard of Obama's Civilian Security. Who exactly qualifies as civilian security?
Can anyone be civilian security and go and deal with anyone they personally feel is a terroist.

That I don't know and I hope it never comes to be. I just happened to remember hearing that in one of obamas speeches.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Martial law in America would not mean the killing of millions of citizens would it.

Martial law would indicate the restoring of order keeping the masses at bay and under control and preventing revolution and such.

American soldiers would not go along with a slaughter of its own citizens not 6 million plus anyway no matter who gave the order?

You just made me remember something. No I seriously doubt our military would stand for this, but obamas Civilian Security force would. Remember this clip. (Sorry couldn't get the vid to post)

Here ya go.

Nice one...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Me neither, but I found this:

H.R. 675 sidesteps Posse Comitatus by defining “law enforcement officer of the Department of Defense” as “a civilian employee of the Department of Defense,” including federal police officers, detectives, criminal investigators, special agents, and game law enforcement officers classified by the Office of Personnel Management Occupational Series 0083 (the United States Office of Personnel Management is described as an “independent agency” of the U.S. government that manages the civil service of the federal government).

H.R. 675 sidesteps Posse Comitatus by defining “law enforcement officer of the Department of Defense” as “a civilian employee of the Department of Defense,” including federal police officers, detectives, criminal investigators, special agents, and game law enforcement officers classified by the Office of Personnel Management Occupational Series 0083 (the United States Office of Personnel Management is described as an “independent agency” of the U.S. government that manages the civil service of the federal government).

www.globalresearch.ca...
Wonder if this is what it will look like?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thanks. Any idea what I did wrong? (Not to take this off topic) I hit the embed button on you tube and it still wouldn't show.
Ok, back on topic. I thought that vid would hit close to those of MTV's. As I said earlier, I seriously doubt our own military would stand for this and to add nor would our local/town police would either I would hope. Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Its just a rememberance thing. Why not worry about the holocausts that have been going on for years, such as the ones in African countries that dont play ball. Or the indefinite detention without trial of citizens who own arms, Iraqi ones. Why has it to happen in America to be good enough?
edit on 11-12-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Thanks. Any idea what I did wrong? (Not to take this off topic) I hit the embed button on you tube and it still wouldn't show.
Ok, back on topic. I thought that vid would hit close to those of MTV's. As I said earlier, I seriously doubt our own military would stand for this and to add nor would our local/town police would either I would hope. Thanks again.

No, I don't know what you did but just hit quote on my post and look at the code to see what I did. Should be clear by looking at it.

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Is it really so odd to see people getting up and actually doing something?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well these videos are actually very very old. If my memory serves me correctly these videos came out during Bush 2's second term in office.

MTV never explained or offered any type of explanation concerning the meaning, much less the timing, of the videos. There were 2 that they put out, which directed people to one of MTV's websites called ThinkMTV

So if I understand you correctly, MTV is airing these videos again? I ask because, again only going from memory, MTV had some upset sponsors over the original airing (one of which debuted on MTV's music video awards show) and they pulled the commercials. Pretty interesting if they are airing all over again.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Just the fact that they made these, for whatever reason, really really freaks me out. Such a graphic and real representation of what would happen. It just seems like the message is very cryptic while making itself seem straightforward. It does what it intends though, you definitely think after watching them.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Who would of thought not all big business was in it for the elitist(globalist) agenda

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenObserver
Just the fact that they made these, for whatever reason, really really freaks me out. Such a graphic and real representation of what would happen. It just seems like the message is very cryptic while making itself seem straightforward. It does what it intends though, you definitely think after watching them.

It's a cryptic world we live in now, just remember that you only have to believe what you want to.

You aren't being forced to think anything. If anything, use symbolism and intelligence to try and influence others (for the better). Fight subversive evil with subversive righteousness, fire with fire.

Equal and opposite.
edit on 11-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Well these videos are actually very very old. If my memory serves me correctly these videos came out during Bush 2's second term in office.

MTV never explained or offered any type of explanation concerning the meaning, much less the timing, of the videos. There were 2 that they put out, which directed people to one of MTV's websites called ThinkMTV

So if I understand you correctly, MTV is airing these videos again? I ask because, again only going from memory, MTV had some upset sponsors over the original airing (one of which debuted on MTV's music video awards show) and they pulled the commercials. Pretty interesting if they are airing all over again.

These were in 2009 I believe. If that info is correct. I don't remember seeing them on MSM and I certainly am not a fan of MTV.

I was sent these in my email by a friend that didn't know they were a few years old already. He said I had to watch them because his kids seen them on the TV recently.

That's all I got. I remembered the first one but the 2nd was a new one to me.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This kind of disturbs me, considering the state of our Country today and the big possibility that martial law is right around the corner. and then on the other hand makes me glad they are having our youth view this. Our youth has been brainwashed with video games and the like, most aren't up on current events and such. Its an important message, and I'm glad MTV aired them. Thank you OP for posting this. S&F

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by jude11

I am so suspicious of the intentions behind the presentation of this stuff. Does it arise as a genuine concern or is it propaganda to incite action that allows further clamping down on us?
Man, with trust gone out the window, it is getting hard to distinguish reality from propaganda.

spec

The reality of the situation is almost COMPLETELY propaganda. No wonder you have trouble distinguishing between them.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You're correct,. Gov't would likely not use US military for this, they would use a civilian contractor like Blackwater, who won't have any compassionate reasons for not killing unarmed civilians.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

You're correct,. Gov't would likely not use US military for this, they would use a civilian contractor like Blackwater, who won't have any compassionate reasons for not killing unarmed civilians.

Or Foreign troops perhaps?

They would have no stake in giving a damn for Americans on their own soil.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yup, this is where the good ole UN would step in. And I feel this adminastration would glady step aside for it. But my money would be on the Civilian Security Force. obamas already done a fine job of fanning the class warfair flames pretty good. Do you think kids from the lower class would have a problem turning in people from the middle class on up?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join