It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to sue US over airspace violation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

A senior Iranian lawmaker calls on the Foreign Ministry to lodge a complaint against the US over the recent violation of Iran's airspace by an American reconnaissance drone.

Member of the Majlis (parliament) National Security and Foreign Policy Committee Kazem Jalali said Sunday that the US has a long history of violating the sovereignty of other countries, ICANA news agency reported.

Jalali added that Iran has lodged a complaint with the UN Security Council about the American RQ-170 Sentinel spy aircraft that was flying over eastern part of the country, and the blatant US violation of its territorial integrity.

PressTV

I think it would be useless and a bully veto voter will not credit this.

But it is a good lesson to show the puppets in the region how trustworthy US govt is.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I know this is a serious situation and I should not find humor in it, but Iran should get a job as stand up comedians

They are always good for calling out the Great Satan on a weekly basis. Washington's credibility has all but been flushed down the toilet for at least a decade now. How much more corruption must be exposed before the world alienates it for good?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I also used to smirk at thier use of the term the great satan, however now I am not so sure they were lying. If satan was a country I think the "banker" run USA would be high on the list of candidates.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I think that people in America should decide to do all the changes.

But I think it is going to involve more patience and denying ignorance.

I think that sites like ATS can do a lot of help , it involves taking much pain to see the govt is just betraying to it's own people. But to do the changes , people should take the pain or it will be too late and they will be red handed in another war in Middle East.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You gotta love Iran for putting USA in its place, even if it's in a small way.

It's like being paid for the privilege of making them look stupid.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MahmoudAhmadinejad
You gotta love Iran for putting USA in its place, even if it's in a small way.

It's like being paid for the privilege of making them look stupid.

Not that they need alot of help at times !

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hey no problem....

I think the US still has a few Hundred Million of these still lying about.

Heck. They'll even toss in a few hundred million of these as well.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I don't think those punched papers of the former Iranian puppet count.

Iranian royal dictatorship has already came to an end.

I think that US should work on something much bigger than puppets and dictators.

More on divide and conquer maybe.

Although all the gaps between sects are being reduced here and people can agree about their common enemy.

As long as we are living on information era , people are less diss-informed and manipulated.
edit on 11/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think that any nation that had the capability would do the same thing as America.

As I'm sure, that all the Iranian people attached to their embassies are all just diplomats and not spies for their country.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Ah yes.... Operation Ajax.
[The Restoration of the Shaw]

Let's go down memory lane...
The Shaw himself "Appointed" Mohammad Mosaddegh in the first place that he [years later] overthrew ...

Also the "Democratically elected" part of the story get's a fair amount of play with regards to discussing Operation Ajax. However it needs to be represented in it's proper historical context IMHO. It wasn't a general/popular election as many envision...

Mohammad Mosaddegh

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06fc9f402126.jpg[/atsimg]
Election as prime minister

On 28 April 1951, the Majlis (Parliament of Iran) named Mosaddegh as new prime minister by a vote of 79–12. Aware of Mosaddegh's rising popularity and political power, the young Shah appointed Mosaddegh to the Premiership.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0402488d3dcb.jpg[/atsimg]
Mosaddegh shaking hands with Mohammad-Reza Shah in their first meeting after Mossadegh's election as Prime Minister

Source

In 1951, after the assassination of prime minister Ali Razmara, Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh was elected prime minister by a parliamentary vote which was then ratified by the Shah. As prime minister, Mossadegh became enormously popular in Iran after he nationalized Iran's petroleum industry and oil reserves
edit on 11-12-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I just wanted to add that countries have been spying on each other since Eden added a Starbucks and kicked Adam and Eve out for loitering.

Same old story.

Just different technology.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I say let them suite.

Obama and Geitner can print more US money, cower in the corner, hand over their man cards and apologize to the world and Iran again.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The joke : (Parliament of Iran) didn't even existed.

There was Senate of Iran.

به موجب اصل ۴۳ قانون اساسی تعداد نمایندگان مجلس سنا شصت نفر بوده که سی نفر از طرف مردم (پانزده نفر از تهران و پانزده نفر از شهرستان) و نیمی دیگر از سوی شاه (پانزده نفر از تهران و پانزده نفر از شهرستان) انتخاب می‌شدند

60 members , 30 people chosen by people , 30 people chosen by Shah.

اولین دوره مجلس سنا : هم‌زمان با شانزدهمین دوره مجلس شورای ملی در ۲۰ بهمن ۱۳۲۸ در تالار مجلس شورا گشایش یافت اما در سال ۱۳۳۱ هنگام مبارزات ملی شدن صنعت نفت و قطع روابط سیاسی با انگلیس و همچنین مخالفت مجلس سنا نسبت به انتخاب مجدد مصدق به نخست‌وزیری و سیاست وی در زمینه نفت، دکتر محمد مصدق درصدد انحلال مجلس سنا برآمد و از ورود سناتورها به عمارت مجلس شورای ملی در بهارستان جلوگیری شد به طوری که سناتورها جلسه خود را در منزل نظام‌السلطنه مافی تشکیل دادند. بدین ترتیب مجلس سنا تعطیل و پس از کودتای ۲۸ مرداد ۱۳۳۲ دوباره تشکیل شد.

Iran senate

link 2

ر غائله ۹ اسفند ماه ۱۳۳۱ دکتر مصدق به درخواست شاه برای خداحافظی دربار رفته بود، تظاهراتی از طرف هواداران شاه بر ضد مصدق شکل گرفت که توطئه ای هدایت شده توسط شاه برای به قتل رساندن او بود. ماجرا از این قرار بود که شاه بظاهر به دکتر مصدق اطلاع می دهد که عازم مسافرت خارج از کشور است و تنها ایشان از این موضوع اطلاع دارند و لازم است که برای خداحافظی نخست وزیر و وزراء به حضور شاه امده تا صحبت نمایند. در هنگام مذاکرات دکتر مصدق با شاه سفیر امریکا هندرسن چندین بار از دکتر مصدق (از طریق پیغام تلفنی) می خواهد که از کاخ خارج شده و به منزلش برگردد تا با او مذاکراتی را انجام دهد که این امر رخ نمی دهد [۳۶]. طرفداران شاه به هدایت ایت الله بهبهانی، شعبان جعفری (شعبان بی مخ)و تعدادی از افسران اخراجی ارتش و اراذل و اوباش در جلوی کاخ حضور پیدا کرده[۳۷] و پس از اینکه دکتر مصدق بجای درب اصلی از درب دیگری خارج می شود به هدایت شاپور حمید رضا به خانه وی حمله می کنند. [۳۸] که مصدق از خانه خود به منزل پسرش دکتر غلامحسین مصدق و از انجا به ستاد ارتش رفته و اقدامات لازم برای مقابله با این شورش را انجام میدهد. این عمل شاه باعث قطع ارتباط مصدق با دربار شد به گونه ای که دیگر شاه و مصدق یکدیگر را ندیدند

wiki

Shah was the one who betrayed Musaddegh (loved by all Iranian ) at last.

good night.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The US is willing to settle out of court in this case, and that is contingent upon Iran's willingness to comply with the international community's directives on Iran's nuclear programs.

If Iran will give the US 50% of their oil, and will allow the IAEA controls over their nuclear programs, the 'west' will leave them alone.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You know, I can't help but wonder just how much of this noise making on Irans part is to cover up the more popular story currently brewing in Iran right now.... "Most Iranians say huge fraud is government's fault:Auditor General ".

Link

But hey, I guess these types of things are beneath the Iranian government.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

"Most Iranians say huge fraud is government's fault:Auditor General ".

It is a matter of very long ago. People said all kind of things and it is now closed.

Defrauding in this country is an ordinary problem. There are people here who like to commit fraud and they do. Some of them get a bigger fish and some of them don't.

The only clear thing is people don't like being defrauded.

We are only 33 years old in our laws and the rules need reconsideration sometimes. Some people who have been neglecting this illegal loaning have been arrested , too. But much money has been taken out of Iran.
edit on 12/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

top topics

join