It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trees before the World was Made.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
S&F

I worry so much about our precious planet and what we are doing to it.

It is frustrating to me that the lumber industry cannot to see that chopping all the trees down will kill our planet and everything on it. Nothing is more important to them than profit. They cannot see further than their wallets.

Trees do not belong to anyone except the Earth, they don't belong to the lumber companies, they don't belong to the countries they grow in, they don't belong to any government. They were already here and well established by the time humans infected the planet. What right do bodies of people have, to be giving any company permission to go chopping down trees?

Our planet is beautiful and amazing and life sustaining to so many species, and without trees no species will be here, none. Why is it so difficult for some to grasp this?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
One would speculate just where trees evolved from...

Take South Dakota for example. There, a remarkable testament to the tree's mightiness in prehistoric times comes to light as you stare at fallen petrified tree logs 45 feet in circumference, and then are told that it is but a branch from a much larger tree... then you're directed to the main tree trunk, half a mile in circumference! Take a look:

Black Hills Petrified Giants

This guy caught my attention a few years back when he posted pictures of what appeared to be trees that were literally the size of mountains. I haven't since seen those pictures but if you contact this fella he may still have them available. amazing!
Very interesting pictures Heyyo_yoyo,I wonder how strong was the gravitational field of the planet at that time.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
As the trees iteration continues along with the condition of the world, man will be diagnosed by a single branch.

All that is in, is out.

Explore Mandlebrot.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Great post! I really believe your on to something here. The bristlecone pine's or methusla(spelling) is another name i've heard it called has an interesting story behind it. Will try to find a link.

The man who originally discovered these trees accidently killed what he thought to be the worlds oldest living tree when he cut it down to count the rings. Found it was almost 10k years old but it was to late. Sadly he killed himself some years later because after searching for another tree that old without any luck. Sort of a sad story but sort of fits into the descusion seeing as a so called scientest killed it when trying to date it...

The same article did say they have discovered another one about as old out in AZ somewhere and are protecting it from the same fate. Wonder how much an end table would cost made from this wood...

edit on 12-12-2011 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2011 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I think it would be a bit more appropriate to mention that about 80% of the earth's oxygen is produced mostly by algea in the earth's seas by method of photosynthesis..If anything should be described as the earth's lungs before any dramatic post about tree's is made it should start with our seas.

The sea produces at least as much oxigen as tree's do if not more.Simply put all you need to do now is compare the earth's landmass to its water mass and draw conclusion from that.

In addition to that oxygen also comes from high-energy radiation splitting water molecules in the upper atmosphere.
In short ,the claim and or believe that our tree's are the main reason that we have oxygen are quite wrong.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
S&F

I worry so much about our precious planet and what we are doing to it.

It is frustrating to me that the lumber industry cannot to see that chopping all the trees down will kill our planet and everything on it. Nothing is more important to them than profit. They cannot see further than their wallets.

Trees do not belong to anyone except the Earth, they don't belong to the lumber companies, they don't belong to the countries they grow in, they don't belong to any government. They were already here and well established by the time humans infected the planet. What right do bodies of people have, to be giving any company permission to go chopping down trees?

Our planet is beautiful and amazing and life sustaining to so many species, and without trees no species will be here, none. Why is it so difficult for some to grasp this?
The greed,are here.Today.We cannot fight against them,as long as the governments do nothing to stop this mass murder of trees!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

The illuminati are going to kill us all anyway via wars ans Monsanto and poisoning out water and food and everything else under the sun. Here's an idea. Let's cut all these trees down and take them down with us. We are all going to die anyway.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

The illuminati are going to kill us all anyway via wars ans Monsanto and poisoning out water and food and everything else under the sun. Here's an idea. Let's cut all these trees down and take them down with us. We are all going to die anyway.
I hope not,maybe if we save our self ,we save the trees, we save the nature.

"We have intellect,but we don't think"

diamondsmith

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

great photos

2nd

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I'm not much of a tree hugging hippie. I couldn't care less about them. I can barely take care of myself and my family on a day to day basis, I don't have time to babysit 1000 year old trees. Put 'em in a nursing home or something.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by trusername

great photos

2nd
I am glad you like it!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

I'm not much of a tree hugging hippie. I couldn't care less about them. I can barely take care of myself and my family on a day to day basis, I don't have time to babysit 1000 year old trees. Put 'em in a nursing home or something.
What would you do if you have no ancestors,would you exist?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
One would speculate just where trees evolved from...

Take South Dakota for example. There, a remarkable testament to the tree's mightiness in prehistoric times comes to light as you stare at fallen petrified tree logs 45 feet in circumference, and then are told that it is but a branch from a much larger tree... then you're directed to the main tree trunk, half a mile in circumference! Take a look:

Black Hills Petrified Giants

This guy caught my attention a few years back when he posted pictures of what appeared to be trees that were literally the size of mountains. I haven't since seen those pictures but if you contact this fella he may still have them available. amazing!
Very interesting pictures Heyyo_yoyo,I wonder how strong was the gravitational field of the planet at that time.

www.wix.com...#!__new-gallery

wow wild photos - thanks!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
I think it would be a bit more appropriate to mention that about 80% of the earth's oxygen is produced mostly by algea in the earth's seas by method of photosynthesis..If anything should be described as the earth's lungs before any dramatic post about tree's is made it should start with our seas.

The sea produces at least as much oxigen as tree's do if not more.Simply put all you need to do now is compare the earth's landmass to its water mass and draw conclusion from that.

In addition to that oxygen also comes from high-energy radiation splitting water molecules in the upper atmosphere.
In short ,the claim and or believe that our tree's are the main reason that we have oxygen are quite wrong.
The trees are part of many chemical processes in the nature,think oil,coal,the cycle of the nature is nothing without forest!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Rafe_

The trees are part of many chemical processes in the nature,think oil,coal,the cycle of the nature is nothing without forest!

How does that relate to me pointing out that saying 'trees are the earth's lungs' is mostly incorrect?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

TextGreat post! I really believe your on to something here. The bristlecone pine's or methusla(spelling) is another name i've heard it called has an interesting story behind it. Will try to find a link.
reply to post by JAY1980

Thank you JAY,I try to point blank,to some facts,but you know how it is,money first.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The trees are a lot better off when some of them get cut down. Otherwise you get a lot of forest fires.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
The trees are a lot better off when some of them get cut down. Otherwise you get a lot of forest fires.
The forest fires,usually are the nature's self-regulation mechanism,but with Global Warming,I don't know.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have considered on more than one occasion the fact that a tree and the human lung and bronchial system are identical in both appearance, and function.

I can not help but to KNOW this master blueprint was of a intelligent design.

It is freakin' amazing!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
I have considered on more than one occasion the fact that a tree and the human lung and bronchial system are identical in both appearance, and function.

I can not help but to KNOW this master blueprint was of a intelligent design.

It is freakin' amazing!

Yes and yet it is responsible for the smallest amount of oxygen produced on this earth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join