It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trees before the World was Made.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Today we see only fights,and wars,political battle, global financial meltdown,all the types of stress that make our life a living hell.
The forest are the lungs of the planet,but they become ill lungs,we continue to cut the forests of the planet at a rate that very soon could cause the extinction of many species of plants and animals.
As about our extinct,we get what we deserve.

Maybe some trees are older then the world it self, as an old tale say.
The are adapted to resist many thousands of years,so maybe we can learn from them.

source(english.peopledaily.com.cn...

TextThis is a tree that was a seedling before the Egyptian Pyramids went up, yet it is still alive today; it is a bristlecone pine more than 46 centuries old.
source(english.peopledaily.com.cn...

source(awakenlight.org

source(accuratereloading.com

source(exmoorencyclopedia.org.uk

source(tswilkinson.blogspot.com

Trees cannot adapt,they have no way to defend,we destroy them we destroy us!

How do we protect the forests today?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

That's such an interesting perspective. Some of these trees have seen so many generations of human civilization, and they've always managed to do well.

I wish we as humans weren't the violent destructive beings that we are. The only thing we do to protect our forests today comes in the form of sealant that we put on the lumber that we harvest.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Red Woods out in california...
I'll never forget when I first saw them. Awe inspiring, I don't know how anyone could cut a tree that tall down. A tree that was growing before our ancestors even came to this country.. I think that deserves some respect.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar

Originally posted by diamondsmith

That's such an interesting perspective. Some of these trees have seen so many generations of human civilization, and they've always managed to do well.

I wish we as humans weren't the violent destructive beings that we are. The only thing we do to protect our forests today comes in the form of sealant that we put on the lumber that we harvest.
If I were a tree to live so many years,I will have many stories to tell,and make people learn!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
Reminds me of the Red Woods out in california...
I'll never forget when I first saw them. Awe inspiring, I don't know how anyone could cut a tree that tall down. A tree that was growing before our ancestors even came to this country.. I think that deserves some respect.
They deserve respect,but we don't respect our self,but then the trees.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

People cut trees in South America at a rate that in 50 years, no forest will give us the oxygen we need to survive!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The tree of life, the challis, the womb, the inverted pyramid and the way back home. Trees were worshipped by the druids and shamans and celtic people, and when they corrupted Genesis story and smashed down the equality and corrupted the way back home, breed out the love program, erect the pyramids and penis's everywhere, of war, inequality and domination, and then put shrouds or burkas on women, while the men became the adgrogeny, but not with Mother's Wisdom: Unity and Equality, to wed with Fathers, Creativity and Freedom, nope, just war and slavery kind of adrogeny, but now all life comes from the phallic symbol, no need for the Womb. And all the reglious leaders don their gowns, and paedifile/homosexual ways (this is not to talk about real variation, but the increase due to their abuse). No need for the womb and Love/Equality, smash down the way back home.

Matrix/Unierse/School = Womb. We're becoming and being birthed in the Mother which IS equality and thus Father/Mother.

So eve becomes the temptress, whereas Eve/Mother/Sophia is the Tree of Life.

Trees also symbolize the pineal and the intercessor, so the Christ. Their branches reach up to the higher realms, while their roots go down to the lower astrals too, leading all upwards.

For all of this is symblized in nature, but truly is Spirit not illlusion/flesh/matrix.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light

Listen With Your Heart

We often hear of people around the world who protect, rescue and grow trees. And we wonder why they do this.

I co-created this video to share with you the reasons why The Trees are important to planet Earth. Using information found in Dianne Robbins latest book called Tree Talk published in 2008, this video only contains an edited excerpt of the complete information. The Trees are magnificent beings who not only provide us shelter and shade and home for our animal friends, they too are caretakers and stewards of this planet and much more.

Today I reached out to a tree, touched it, hugged it, loved it and talked to it. And the tree loved me back. It's about connecting from the heart center and the common language we have is LOVE. All life forms respond to LOVE. That's the way it is.

I dedicate this video to all the trees of this world, the tree huggers, the tree growers and the tree rescuers. May we stand with them as ONE.

The Lungs of the Planet. Mother earth's lungs. Record keepers? Watchers?
edit on 11-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

"The Trees are the Eyes and Ears of God,the Humans his Children"

diamondsmith

TextWe are losing Earth's greatest biological treasures just as we are beginning to appreciate their true value. Rainforests once covered 14% of the earth's land surface; now they cover a mere 6% and experts estimate that the last remaining rainforests could be consumed in less than 40 years. One and one-half acres of rainforest are lost every second with tragic consequences for both developing and industrial countries. Rainforests are being destroyed because the value of rainforest land is perceived as only the value of its timber by short-sighted governments, multi-national logging companies, and land owners. Nearly half of the world's species of plants, animals and microorganisms will be destroyed or severely threatened over the next quarter century due to rainforest deforestation.
source(www.rain-tree.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
From the video above a few minutes of notes in the video yielded this:

--We, too are Record Keeper. Our Branches are layered with information. Our leaves are recording plates that capture your words and actions as you walk by....

--Our leaves look thin to your eyes, yet hold volumes of information that appears automatically to you in a vision and sound whne you "switch on" to us. We are self-contained books holding all the records of the Earth.

--As our leaves sway to and fro in the wind, we are sweeping the ethers and picking up pertinent information that is necessary to sustain life. It is all encoded, and you can easily break the code.

--We can answer any question you ask, if you just learn to hear us. We speak loud and clear to your heart - not your ear.

--We Trees comprise a vast underground communications network that records all events and is privy to all that is aobut to occur.

--If you want to know what is going to happen anywhere on Earth, just stand next to one of us, put your hand on our trunk, and ask your question. We will answer.

--We Trees are guardians - sentinels stationed on Earth to serve here along with you in partnership as the caretakers

I will inetercept here, and add. So are the Whales, earth angels.

And if anyone is meditation or developing telepathy, nature is the best way to develop it, along with heart chakras and sending love and healing to family living away. Or family at home.

We need to have balance and awareness. To see Earth as the Living Library, and to join our right and left hemispheres, rainbow bridge, to awaken, to purify our own love and growth, to perfect, have faith and trust above, see through all the traps here, not listen to a false voice or channel, and bring forth True Light.

We're supposed to be caretaking the garden, using clean technology only, treading lightly, and seeking the wisdom in nature, for we would discover, we're not the only custodians here.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Very beautiful music and words Unity_99,thank you,from the biochemical point of view,there is communication between trees and other living creatures,yes is real the trees are the eyes of God,the info that we transmit to the nature we transmit to God,that's why, the imbalances we face are results of our actions against the nature ,but everything is so subliminal that we didn't notice that!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com...

The Trees of Life
(Exposing the Art of Holy Deception)

The tree of life/Sophia/Wisdom/Mother.

Trees are the custodians, lungs, and intercessors of Gaia, Mother earth, the Womb. And the Fallen ones have done nothing but burn and smash the planet, and the Love/Wisdom everywhere, and simple, cost free, grass roots equality. Naturally they would be depriving us of trees as well, for their only goal is to kill everyone in the testing ground, and corrupt them with their karma dumps to procure negative harvest for whom they serve.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The measure of one is the measure off all,the trees were left on earth by God to use them as we use the living creatures,but the measure of Human has no limits,we don't have a unit of measure,that's why,the drug, the $ ,is no measure for a unit!

edit on 11-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: off

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
you guys are ignoring the vast emptiness that is north america. forests are everywhere...

it is a shame the rainforests are being cleared out but hey...you could always plant some trees yourselves.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
There would not have been trees before the world was made.

But I get the point - trees are there for a very important reason. So are forests and bushlands.

And as greed drives humans, we are destroying ourselves. And a lot of other species.

Humans are stupid. Because they (we) hate each other and wage war and are divided and are wrecking the planet.

Nothing matters but this - truth and love.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I love trees.

i.telegraph.co.uk...

www.winterspells.com...

On either side of the river was the tree of life
The tree bore twelve fruits, yielding fruit every month
The leaves were for the healing of the nations

Behold I make all things new.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
One would speculate just where trees evolved from...

Take South Dakota for example. There, a remarkable testament to the tree's mightiness in prehistoric times comes to light as you stare at fallen petrified tree logs 45 feet in circumference, and then are told that it is but a branch from a much larger tree... then you're directed to the main tree trunk, half a mile in circumference! Take a look:

Black Hills Petrified Giants

This guy caught my attention a few years back when he posted pictures of what appeared to be trees that were literally the size of mountains. I haven't since seen those pictures but if you contact this fella he may still have them available. amazing!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I have heard of lumber companies that have a policy in which they plant two trees for every one they cut down.

I admit though, some how it does not seem like enough.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I have heard of lumber companies that have a policy in which they plant two trees for every one they cut down.

I admit though, some how it does not seem like enough.

old growth canopies and the unique habitats that they harbor can NOT be replaced with meager -re-planting programs. that only works for people in the christmas tree business.

there is far too many metallic and composite materials that can best wood in every conceivable way. there is no longer any viable reason to continue deforestation on those merits. and in reality most clearing of trees is mostly for building rather then material, at least in the rainforests.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Simply put, I agree. What's more is steel studs tend to be cheaper than wood studs. The reason we still tend to use wood studs though, is ease. Or at least, that is what a lot of builders seem to think. I.E, easier to cut wood than steel.

But like I said, simply planting a tree or two in place of the one you just cut down, is not enough....

So, what CAN we do? I don't think the lumber industry is going away any time soon

edit on 12-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join