It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Bank Loan,that is not mine![WTB]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Well,windword,it's very real,it is a true story,though you provoke me,let's stay on toppic,please!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Thank you for your comment,and to stay on topic,yes I have a bank loan that is not mine!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

What is the topic?

This is the "Short Story" forum. We are critiquing your short story.

My critique is; I don't believe you. I think your answers are contrived and seem to be being generated by word association. That's my comment on your short story and your answers in this thread.

Are you asking for help to flesh out your story? OK.

How much was the loan for? What are the monthly payments, interest rate? Did the person walk into the bank in person or draw the loan online? Isn't this an Identity theft issue? Did you have IT insurance? Has this affected your credit score?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

A I state before,it's very true,the bank loan that is not mine,just looking for a solution,and some ATS member give me some good idea,so let's stay on topic.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is the correct forum : see this

Now get on topic or be post banned.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

If anything shows up on your credit report that is not yours there is a procedure alepready in place to handle this. You write a letter to each of the three agencies asking them to get proof that this is a legit debt that you requested and explain your story. The creditor then has 60 days tp provide proof that the debt is yours. If they cannot, this lines are deleted from your credit report.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
File a fraud complaint with the police, send the bank the police report and don't pay them.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

People are giving you good advice...yet you just want to seem to make excuses and blame the bank like there's some big conspiracy.Or atleast that's how it sounds.I suggest you follow some of the advice in this thread and get it sorted out,fast if you truly did not take out this loan.

ETA : I had someone years ago take out a mortgage loan in my name,with my social security number as well.I found out about because it was on my credit report.It was as simple as notifying the bank and getting the police involved.I wont go into too much detail,but it got straightened out rather quickly.
edit on 11-12-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't know about your bank but mine took my drivers licines and made a copy for there records and checked my account information.

Banks must do "due diligence" in checking the identity of someone doing business with them.
and must hold this information with the loan paperwork.
en.wikipedia.org...

Ether the bank did not do proper due diligence or the due diligence information will show it was not you.

If you have a account with this bank take you money out as they will freeze the account until forced to reopen it by the courts.
That can mean you can not get to any saving or money in a account and fees may be charged to you if the identity thieves use there information to raid your account

You also need to contact the three credit bureaus and get a red flag put on your name till this can be cleared up as the identity thieves have enough information on you to go to any bank or paycheck loan places and do it again.
They can also get credit cards in your name and max them out and if they use bogus addresses you may not find out for months.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You can easily prove you didn't take out the loan, and, I agree, you should not pay someone else's loan.

Interesting topic.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Make a police report and make the bank prove you owe it ( of course they can't) . Contact your local D.A.'s office a file a complaint with their consumer affairs dept. Week before last I received a very strange call . The caller stated they were with a loan company and were seeking a reference for a lady that had applied for a car loan, so not only does this person have my unlisted phone number , they also correctly spell my first name and have my address. I didn't know this person or any person with a name close to hers. Friday I got a letter of denial for Food Stamps , Welfare , and State Medicaid. I was on public assistance back in 1996 for four months and haven't applied for it since.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

No it is not. You don't have to pay. It will go to collections. you still don't have to pay it.
Just get everything in writing. Probably should open a police report to start the ball rolling. If you pay any of the loan you will admit that it is yours and will burn yourself. Don't pay it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thank you all for your kind advice,I will use them as much as it's possible given the conditions!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join