It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you believe another 9/11 will happen?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by philstix
By the end of day 2, these 30 would have multiplied exponentially and would continue to do so. Given 24 hours before the symptoms make themselves know you can see how easy it would be to infect most of the world within a week.

I dont think the Bubonic Plague can spread so quickly unless it�s biologicaly altered. There are still many naturally occurring contaminations in rural areas and they don�t spread to the whole world.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
No ... it won't be another 9/11. It will be BIGGER
and worse. Much worse.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If another 9/11 happens it will because of our actions around the world. And the next time, it might be way, way worse. If you see the enemies we are making, and their abilities, you just have to hope they ignore the "war on terror." These threats we make against nations like Iran, Syria, North Korea, etc. are backing these countries into a corner. Putting them in a axis of evil? What were we thinking? I'm sorry, what was Bush thinking?

Let's hope some country doesn't see it as a last resort to drive a nuke to a major US city.

[edit on 9/14/04 by JabbaOnTheDais]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
in order for US to attack Iran, they(CIA/Mossad) will have to pull off another 9/11 operation. They did it with Afghanistan and it seems like they will do it again. In a democracy, since the public have a voice in the government, they will never want war unless PROVOKED... Its sad that the US government has to terrorize their own people in order win their opinion.

But HEY!!! look at the bright side, it benefits ISRAEL!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJAghetto
in order for US to attack Iran, they(CIA/Mossad) will have to pull off another 9/11 operation. They did it with Afghanistan and it seems like they will do it again. In a democracy, since the public have a voice in the government, they will never want war unless PROVOKED... Its sad that the US government has to terrorize their own people in order win their opinion.

But HEY!!! look at the bright side, it benefits ISRAEL!!!

So true, indeed, though sadly.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Building nukes will be irans downfall.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I agree, yes it will happen again, and on a larger scale. Sooner or later someone will get it done.

I know alot of you will disagree, but it could even happen on the Canadian side of the boarder and still effect lots of Americans. There are several places in Canada that if say a dirty bomb went off that would take thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of Americans with it. I won't mention any locations, just look at a map.

US security is extremely high, but of course our UN pupet government has ours quite low. I personally would feel alot safer on the US side of the boarder. Canada is a much easier target. And terrorist really wouldn't care how many Canadians died as long as they killed Americans also. We're not as safe in Canada as eveyone thinks we are.

[edit on 16-9-2004 by TheRavenNation]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Something really really Big!!! That might wake up people! But I'm afraid it will happen soon, I have the feeling, the world ain't right, something is goin' on....

What if something would happen before the elections in USA

Ameliaxxx

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I believe that another 9/11 will happen(sadly), but I don't think it would be commited by a muslim extremist. I think there is a good possibility that it could be done by someone who is not from the middle east.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
Something really really Big!!! That might wake up people! But I'm afraid it will happen soon, I have the feeling, the world ain't right, something is goin' on....

What if something would happen before the elections in USA

Ameliaxxx

The retired general Tommy Franks has said this country is one
terrorist attack away from a military dictatorship. If something
"..really BIG!!!.." happens it isn't just on the incident that we should
focus our concern, but more important what happens with our
government afterwards, and our way of life.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
what bigger event for a terrorist attack than the swearing in of the new president ?

I know the security will be ducks bottom tight, but how do you defend against someone who doesnt care if they die achieving their goal ?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
If Bush gets re-elected I'm sure there will be, no doubt!

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Do you think that a softer stance in washington will calm the situation in iraq and elsewhere. Or will they just sharpen up their swords to cut the fat bellies of the infidels in their palaces. Then stop off for a big mac.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
If Bush gets re-elected I'm sure there will be, no doubt!

And you think Kerry can stop them. He wants to let the UN decide when the US government can defend it's people. The UN won't do anything to help the US. Unless its a third world country the UN will almost never get involved unless it's to make accusations.

If Bush doesn't get re-elected the US might just as well paint a giant red bullseye in the middle of the country.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRavenNation

And you think Kerry can stop them. He wants to let the UN decide when the US government can defend it's people. The UN won't do anything to help the US. Unless its a third world country the UN will almost never get involved unless it's to make accusations.

Where you get information on Kerry? Please give the source. Otherwise, you are just spreading the neocon falsehood.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

Where you get information on Kerry? Please give the source. Otherwise, you are just spreading the neocon falsehood.

From his own mouth. He said it himself that he would leave the defence of the US up to the UN. On TV in a live speach. They were Kerrys own words.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

From his own mouth. He said it himself that he would leave the defence of the US up to the UN. On TV in a live speach. They were Kerrys own words.

Can you post the full script of his speech and post it here. So we want see what he did said. I believe you are taken a few of his words out of the context.

[edit on 18-9-2004 by zcheng]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'll look for it, and if i find it i'll post it.

But i know he said it.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Is it my imagination or is there a feeling that something is going to happen ?

Read somewhere today that 9th november a possible date.

I'm thinking before the elections to get Bush back in?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
SORRY,JUST ON A TANGENT TONIGHT.

I THINK THE BASIC TERRORIST AGENDA HAS BEEN FULFILLED.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LIVE LIKE EVERYONE IN ENGLAND!!!!
THE (IRA) FUNDED BY SELECT GROUPS IN THE US FOR HOW MANY YEARS.
THEY JUST WANT THE BRITISH OUT OF IRELAND(BASICLY)!!!!!

BRITIAN HAS BEEN UNDER TIGHTER SECURITY(THAN THE BANDAID THE U.S. HOMELAND SECURITY HAS TRIED TO PASS OFF) FOR DECADES!!!
WHAT MAKES THE U.S..(AS A WHOLE) THINK THEY ARE REALLY SAFE FROM AN ATTACK AT A SWAP MEET!!!!

COME ON PEOPLE!!!! (YOUR A MELTING POT) JUST WAITING TO BOIL OVER.

SOMEONE SAID THERE WAS A TREE THAT HAD TO BE REFRESHED WITH BLOOD(FROM TOME TO TIME)!!!!

LET YOUR GOVERNMENT KNOW HOW SCARED YOU ARE TO (TURN YOUR KEY,SIT IN YOUR CUBICLE,GET ON A PLANE,LEAVE YOUR OWN COUNTRY)

I FOR ONE AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNLESS I GET A CALL OUT(ONE CANADIAN SOLDIER)

[edit on 1-10-2004 by howie0]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join