It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian opposition: Bloodbath by government could be imminent in Homs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

As an example we are focusing on the middle east problems, which could allow a country to act before the US sees it coming. China told their navy to prepare for war because of all the crap going on in the South China sea.

Essentially im floating a conspiracy theory where country A and B take actions to divert our attention, allowing country C and D to do their thing while taking advantage of that diversion.

We are blocking the punches coming from the right, only to get caught off guard and popped by the left hook we didnt see coming..

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

hey Xcathdra I am hearing a lot of rumours that Russians are mobilising their WMD.Can it be confirmed?Also Ludwigvonmises003 was saying that Russian general staff and communist opposition is very pissed at american NED using Navalny to foment civil warlike situation.KPRF communist opposition presidential candidate Ivashov is working to defuse the tense civil situation.Also I am hearing that this was a strategy to divert Russia's attention from Syria as American sponsored muslim brotherhood and free syria army has lost majority of the war and is being routed.Now its confirmed that NATO forces are in Jordan to help the free Syria army and Syria has initiated arming 600 scud and other missiles with chemical warheads.

Nowadays everyone is acting crazy.Can't you remove Obama and the neo-cons and bring Ron Paul as President.Things are getting very scary.
edit on 13-12-2011 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I wanted to add something. I had a conversation with an Arab Syrian friend of mine who said that the people of Syria do not support Iran, so if Assad is toppled Iran would be left without an ally with whom they have a defense pact. Also he added that Israel does not want Assad toppled because only because of his regime Israel and Syria has peace eventhough Israel sits on parts of Syrian territory. He said if he is toppled and the popular peoples party comes into power soon they will "create problems for Israel" this was something new for me, the Israeli aspect, got me thinking, is this one reason why the NATO intervention is stalling.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

The Assad government does not recognize Israel, hence teh reason for the occupation of the Golan heights. If a new government were to come into power in Syria, we shouldnt automatically assume the friction will remain. I can see Israel returning the territory in exchange for recognition and a peace treaty (along with keeping golan a dmz area). Like the agreement between Israel and Egypt with regards to the Sinai being a dmz.

Years of animosity and mistrust wont disappear over night, however thats not a reason to not try to move forward if Syria gets a new government.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join