It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/16/11 - All things REVOLUTION & 2007 Ron Paul record breaking Tea Party money bomb is back.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

So it is stated clearly

this thread is intended for (current or potential) Ron Paul supporters to get together and share information and experiences about the upcoming money bomb and other campaign related information.

The reason I've created this thread

is because I know we've got a lot of Ron Paul people here on ATS. Its a good place for us to share information relating to the money bomb that is coming up on Friday December, 16, 2011. To say I'm excited about this years campaign is an understatement. We finally have a chance to put an honest and principled man into office, in 2007 we failed to do that because of minimal name recognition and an unfriendly establishment (now that is an understatement). This year, I can taste the liberty at the tip of my tongue but it won't come easy, actually it will be extremely difficult. We've got the mainstream media, the establishment, party leaders, and elites in desperate positions because the Ron Paul Revolution is the largest movement for freedom that we've seen maybe since we rebelled from the British colonies and I do think its about time we got started.

What are we facing if we continue to lay down and allow this government and elite class to trample all over us?

-Patriot Act - continued
-Censored Internet and speech > no free speech
-Indefinite imprisonment without due process> detainment camps, triggered by:
-Sensitive terrorist profiles on Americans > no guns > no protection
-more wars, more violence, more control, more perpetuation of hate
-endless growth of government, which equals:
-endless spending, endless liabilities, endless debt, currency inflation, bubbles and collapse
and it goes on and on and on....until we get to 100% absolute dictatorship and absence of the rule of law.

We are up for the biggest fight of generations, but does that mean we shouldn't try to prevent a future where our children grow up in a world where freedom only exists in fantasy books, locked up in secure library archives, only accessible to the privileged and controlled by an authoritarian dictatorial government?

Now, I'm not saying Ron Paul is the ultimate solution to all of our problems. I'm not saying that at all.
What I AM saying is that WE are the solution. Ron Paul is just the igniter, the messenger. WE are the rocket, WE are the astronauts, WE are the ones that have the POWER and the WILL to take this country back, reinstate FREEDOM and PROSPERITY. We will spread and carry the message for however long it takes to make the wrongs, right.

New to the Ron Paul Revolution? Watch this great documentary on the history of Ron Paul and how he became a presidential candidate.

Great video to get your revolutionary blood pumping, money bomb promotional video:

Ever wonder how the Tea Party originated?

Tea Party History - www.teaparty11.com...

On March 12, 2007, Congressman Ron Paul announce his bid for the 2008 Presidency. Spreading his message of Liberty, he fired up thousands of supporters across the nation. Grassroots supporters organized and met for the cause of Liberty. On November 5th, 2007, they were able to coordinate and raise over $4.3 million for his campaign.

On December 16th 2007, we organized TeaParty07 with rallies across the country, including one in the famed Faneuil Hall, where the original Boston Tea Party Rally was held on the same day back in 1773. They ended up raising over $6.04 Million into the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign. A total of 58,407 Americans just like you donated an average of $102 to bring our country back toward the constitution, fiscal responsibility, and liberty.

I like Ron Paul and want to be apart of getting this nation in the right direction, How can I help?

Like Ron Paul on Facebook: www.facebook.com...
Twitter: twitter.com...#!/RonPaul

Sign the donation pledge here: www.teaparty11.com... and donate on December 16, 2011

Want to know other ways to participate in the revolution?
Phone banking is the campaign's secret weapon, this is a great way to identify Ron Paul supporters and has been able to register more than 20,000 hard pledges in Iowa state alone, this figure is a couple weeks old and is growing everyday.
Phone-from-home Now!:
phone.ronpaul2012.com...

Register to be a Ron Paul Volunteer:
www.ronpaul2012.com...

Join a Ron Paul meetup group:
to find one closest to you, just enter your zipcode. I'd be pretty surprised if there wasn't one near you.
www.meetup.com...

Want to donate but have no money? All you have to do is Slay a Dragon for Ron Paul: www.dungeoneers.com...

A fellow Ron Paul grassroots activist has been working on this online game called Dungeoneers, for every dragon you slay on a new account, the game creator will donate $5 towards Ron Paul campaign's Superbrochures project, which sends a 'super brochure' to targeted, potential Iowa and New Hampshire Ron Paul voters. Each Brochure is about $1 so for every account you set up and dragon that you slay, you'll be funding five potential new votes for Ron Paul in the early states.

My closing commentary:

You don't have to donate, you don't have to even like Ron Paul. But I suggest you do SOMETHING, join a movement that fits most closely to your beliefs and give them hell. This is a war, it is US vs THEM. We determine the victor. Get to work people.

edit on 11-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Spread this to every potential Ron Paul voter you know, it took 58,000 individual donors in 2007 to get an over 6 million dollar day money bomb.

We can do this.

p.s. Ron Paul will be on Jay Leno the night of the money bomb, Friday, Dec. 16, 2011, 11:30pm Pacific, NBC.

Let's make this money bomb huge so he has a good figure for Jay.

p.s.2. I think RP supporters here in Los Angeles are going to try to get standby tickets to Jay Leno's taping and sign bomb the audience, if anybody lives in LA and wants to go, let me know and we'll figure something out.
edit on 11-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
5 days to go, and we must make this thing BIG.

I created the poster below specifically for this moneybomb;

Liberty Broadside; Dec. 16 Tea Party Moneybomb

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Thanks for making the poster, I'm going to use it if you're ok with it

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Starred and Flagged, fellow supporter of Ron Paul. I too am a supporter, since 2008. A better man for the job of president will not be found. One look at this man's Congressional record, and you too will be convinced. Ron Paul for President!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ron Paul grassroots activists have started : Ron Paul Food Drive to donate over 10,000 pounds of food to those that need it before Christmas.

ronpaulfooddrive.com...

This will help the movement in three ways:
1) genuine support for those that need it
2) drive Ron Paul's free market principles forward by proving we don't need to be forced to pay taxes to help others, we can do it out of the kindness of our own hearts, voluntarily.
3) positive PR for the campaign.

new topics

top topics

join