It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan Walks On Earth Disguised As Popes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
All throughout history,so many travesties have been initiated by our popes,the bishops of rome,the leaders of the world wide catholic church...

For many hundreds of years,vast armies were raised for holy war crusades,that were designed and created, orchestrated and blessed by our popes.Resulting in the religious persecutions and battle death annihilations of untold millions of innocent people.Those crusades are the origins and the reasons behind the present day muslim terrorists hatred towards the people of the western world...

During the dark ages and during the middle ages,medieval popes passed laws,papal bulls,which ignited and fanned the flames of prolonged and protracted witchcraft hysterias that raged across europe for hundreds of years,laid waste to the countrysides and desolated the populations,purposefully demonizing countless forgotten and helpless men,women and children.Innocent people dehumanized and trapped,who were then,as commanded by the popes,tracked down,hunted like wild animals,captured and tortured,burned alive at the stake and their property confiscated by the church.All of that horror was perpetrated with the blessings and support of the popes...

Then more recently,when men women and children turned to their religious leaders for divine guidance during their darkest hours of spiritual doubt about the existence of god,their prayers were answered by being repeatedly raped and sodomized by the very religious leaders they confided to and believed in and even those terrible realities,in this day and age,were covered up and denied at the highest levels of the catholic church,all the way up to the popes and that went on for far too long...

And so i believe,unfortunately,its very likely true,that satan walks upon earth,disguised in human flesh,as our popes and within those popes,satans puppets,the evil one has found a sinister way to appear on earth amongst us and through those popes,satans puppets,the evil one has warped and twisted,led astray and raped,crippled and killed,millions upon millions of people and despite all that misery,anguish and death,our popes are still continuously worshipped and idolized by millions of people the world over,people who dont know what they are doing,people who dont know who it really is they are so willingly praising...

Heres a link that shines light upon a pope,just one pope out of many,one of the most ruthless and evil individuals that ever lived... pope innocent-VIII > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I thought it read 'Santa Walks Upon Earth Disguised As Our Popes' instead of Satan.
Either one fits the bill
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-12-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Actually this is very plausible. Pope skin is notoriously loose. All one would have to do is make a slit down the back and pull that sucker off. And BAM! Pope skin wetsuit. You can even add a zipper or perhaps some Velcro.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The pope is just a figure head of religion in general, of the catholic church anyways.

The root of wide spread violence is religion, not a single individual.

Why does my spell check tell me to captilize the the word satan?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.

Tribute? You steal men's souls, and make them your slaves!

Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.

Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill-needs a saviour such as you!

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk...have at you!

ok sorry about that lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yes, Satan walks this earth and always has because he cannot own it, so he tries to ruin it.

He is doing a pretty good job so far - wars, hatred, humanity divided, damage to the planet.

And Santa is lurking around - out of jail for a brief period.

Are they evil twins?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Anyone who pays to cover up pedophilia..
IS JUST AS BAD AS THE PEDOPHILE
This man along with many others in the church need a lifelong jail sentence.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well. Somebody finally spoke up on here about what is obvious to those with open minds and eyes.

The pope and the "church" hides protects and promotes pedophiles and pedophilia.

And they profess to be "servants" of God.

They, the pope and the church, accept, with out question, donations and tithes from organized crime elements from the Italian and Irish Mafia to the South American and Mexican drug cartels.

In the billions of dollars a year of blood money. Because they're "servants" of God.

It is the only religious "organization" that has nation status and ambassadors.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
The pope is just a figure head of religion in general, of the catholic church anyways.

One man can convince a lot of people ,Like Jesus for example

and your computer may be set to evil mode,just tip some holy water on the keyboard ,that should fix a lot of your problems

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
In the link i posted i just read how the popes owned slaves and passed them around and gave some of them to the cardinals! > "King Ferdinand of Aragon gave Innocent one-hundred Moorish slaves who shared them out with favoured Cardinals.The slaves of Innocent were called "moro", meaning "dark skinned man", in contrast to negro slaves who were called "moro nero"...Wikipedia quote from above link.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

Originally posted by mileysubet

One man can convince a lot of people ,Like Jesus for example

and your computer may be set to evil mode,just tip some holy water on the keyboard ,that should fix a lot of your problems

Yet another that refuses to see the truth when even they call for the truth...

Besides the last time I pissed on my keyboard it wouldn't work for a week. Not going to try that again...

edit on 11-12-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IamJustanAmerican

the catholic church,whos leaders and spiritual guides are the popes,the bishops of rome and papacy who have literally raped children,burned children at the stake and killed children in holy wars and owned child slaves...

satan on earth?...sure looks that way to me...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

You make a compelling argument. I will be purchasing some holy water and silver cross and then make my way to the nearest GOP straw poll.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
More sinister evidence for your case.

en.wikipedia.org...

These women who had fallen from god were beaten starved raped and tortured on a daily basis until they were brainwashed with permanent results. Made to pray by while being beaten and have your hair shaved off, this is what god wants?
edit on 11-12-2011 by Parksie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Cant argue with that.If you find the truth let me know ,although your keyboard hygiene habits need some work ,some of it seems to be leaking through to your posts

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Popes are responsible for more deaths than Nuclear bombs.

So far anyways....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Those crusades are the origins and the reasons behind the present day muslim terrorists hatred towards the people of the western world...

lol, really?? Present-day Muslim hatred is all because of some wars 500 years ago??

We don't even hate Germany 60 years after WWII and they started a war that saw 50+ million people killed.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Satan walks the earth disguised as all people, given their frame of mind and intent... he is even here at ATS.

At times he might be a Pope...he might be the guy in the grocery store lusting after one of his customers... he might be the woman that wishes someone dead for lusting after her.... Satan shows up in many different forms and personnas here on this earth.

Satan might be a world leader that commits genocide on a particular group of people, or he may be the leader that randomly kills someone by remote from a thousand miles away... he might show up as a person that steals a chicken... or the one that drives off leaving a wounded dog lying in the road after hitting it... or Satan shows up as someone trying to tear down someone's faith because they believe in the better side of mankind and forgiveness.

Satan does not limit himself to just one individual....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
,reply to post by AlreadyGone

I dont think that satan himself is going to be too concerned about effecting one person in a grocery store,or too worried about what one jealous lover does to another,satan will leave those trivial aspects to his armies of darkness,the demons to take care of...

But who is the "one person" satan could disguise himself as that would effect the most people worldwide?

The one human held position thats been rejuvinated by new men for almost two thousand years?

The one person thats speaks to the most people world wide?

The one person that touches the most hearts of people worldwide?

The one person that influences the most minds and controls the actions of more masses of people in every country than any other person?

The Pope,the bishop of rome,the leader of the world wide catholic church...

And a lot of popes have been around for a very long time,265 popes since the year 33 AD...

List of popes...Satans ongoing incarnations on earth...en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join