It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"In Search Of" videos" from 1977 and 1973 Leonard Nimoy saying the mayan date as Dec 24 2011 not

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Not to take away anything from the thread but why is it that people seem to take this more seriously when Nimoy is saying it?

He's an actor....not an intergalactic traveler with full knowledge of the Universe!

edit on 11-12-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Not to take away anything from the thread but why is it that people seem to take this more seriously when Nimoy is saying it?

He's an actor....not an intergalactic traveler with the knowledge of the Universe!

Thankyou Jude.

2012 Mayan apocalypse talk is becoming to resemble a roulette table. No one actually knows a damned thing yet, every man and his dog are placing (and have placed to be proven wrong!) their chips around atLEAST three separate dates that I can think of off the top of my head.

As Jude has pointed out, where do the credentials to predict end world prophecies come from for Leonard?

I do feel for the guy though;

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
I wish I never opened this thread, frak now Im scared.

I am sorry for that, I know I cannot take that back...but please use that feeling and try to just wish good will for anyone involved...if it happens. Again I am sorry....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

....they say a quake that will change their way of life is Dec24th 2011...and that after that the great healers of the world will return...The Maya are from Mexico....I warned my friends to avoid vacations there this holiday....I am thinking there is something to it...hmmmm the FEMA and NASA preparation lately and everything going on....what if everyone is looking to 2012 and its already here in 2011....

The Maya did occupy part of what is now southern Mexico. The Maya are more correctly from Central America
as a whole. Their civilization covered a large area.

Why are you warning them about vacationing in Mexico? Where dd you get this date from 2011 that is associated with a quake?

Can you explain what this is about?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
T-minus 6 days, and counting.
Tic Toc on the December 24th, 2011 clock.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Why bother to do a countdown to another date with no evidence in support of it?

This is just another date in a long line of utter failures.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
OK, so where's my big KABOOM! I was expecting an earth-shattering KABOOM! Or at least a global zombie apocalypse. Or a Great Featherd Serpent God decending from somewhere. Oh well. Maybe 21st Dec 2012...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join