It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"In Search Of" videos" from 1977 and 1973 Leonard Nimoy saying the mayan date as Dec 24 2011 not

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
....they say a quake that will change their way of life is Dec24th 2011...and that after that the great healers of the world will return...The Maya are from Mexico....I warned my friends to avoid vacations there this holiday....I am thinking there is something to it...hmmmm the FEMA and NASA preparation lately and everything going on....what if everyone is looking to 2012 and its already here in 2011....

1977 mayan warning link... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
Please watch the video in full, but Leonard states this date at the very end of the episode if you just want to ruin the fun...

I think this date has been discussed, but not in this way with this video....especially after March...

And now a few thoughts on the matter....

this is to kinda follow up on a few things I looked into about the video..specifically the 24th.

Not sure if many of you realize the moon moves closer and farther from us as it rotates around the earth..the call this the apogee/perigee cycle...kinda like high and low tides charts...you get "higher, high tides" when the moon is closer or at perigee. the range is usually 356 000 km to 406 000 km approx.

So back to March...we had a full/perigee moon on the 19th(356 577 km closest in 20 years, some called it super moon) which may have contributed to the 9 quake in Japan. Also at this time in March we pass through the area of the cosmos know as the grail line...its the super galactic center axis the milky way rotates around....notice we always get odd weather mid March...just before zodiac cusp @ Pisces/Aries..."beware the ides of march" also at the same time in march i believe uranus was around the grail cusp...this would also cause turbulence(picture a ball in the middle of a waterfall...it would deflect and cause irregularities in our magnetic fields etc.(It might be uncomfortable to picture rivers or waterfalls of energy in space but thats how # works
get used to it...kinda like aurora/northern lights...they are just very dense there and we see them as they flow...

Ok so back to the video and stuff....it warns of Dec 24th this year...the moon is full on the 24th, apogee on the 22nd(364 800 kms), and some may not realize but at almost a 90 degree angle to the other grail center is the milky way galactic center this is the Dec 22nd Solstice. SO again we will have a perigee moon and full moon and alignment with a lesser galactic center....Makes me think back to other xmas day quakes etc....hmmmm.

Ok and just to be diligent...i looked up the planets etc...this one has me wondering...the galactic center/sun/moon and the infamous Pluto are all conjunct...and Jupiter and Saturn are in opposition on the Egyptian Silver gate of man and golden gate of God...i will discuss the gates another time

Could be interesting
And most importantly...let the good be watched over if there is turmoil as they Mayans suggest there might be...

And final note maybe avoid mexico over the xmas holidays ??
edit on 22-11-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Christmas Eve? Really? You'll certainly give me a pass, I hope, that I don't keep this one in mind. I can't contaminate my X-mas Eve with ATS worries. My wife is likely to see just how far she really can throw me, and it won't be figurative.

On the other hand, if it does happen in Mexico...Well, Feliz Navidad and we'll call back on the 26th about what we can do to help. Sorry... A nation has to have it's priorities.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Mexico had a series of quakes today around the 6,could be building ,from what i have read the claim is "they will return " .Could mean they are coming to watch the end of the world.or just calling in for an unpaid debt

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Thanks a lot. I will be in Isla Mujeres on xmas eve. Oh well. No guts no glory.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Oh and just to edit...Jupiter and Saturn are not over the gates...but whenever Jupiter and Saturn are malefic you get capacitance fluctuation....and Jupiter is also lined with the Pleiades(our spiritual center)...hope for the best..

Also when you get a bunch of quakes around the same strength they are usually foreshocks right? Whereas aftershocks tend to dissipate in magnitude....its almost like a warning system....I say get the fck outta dodge...come back after it settles down....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Mayan Calender Ends December 24 2011
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is It The Actual End Of World December 24, 2011?

"December 24,In The Year 2011,They Will Return" *

Leonard Nimoy And Rod Serling Agree, The End Of The World Is Dec 24, 2011 !

"In Search Of Videos" From 1977 And 1973 Leonard Nimoy Saying The Mayan Aate as Dec 24 2011 Not

Dec 24, 2011

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by 12voltz

Origins
In 1975, the ending of b'ak'tun 13 became the subject of speculation by several New Age authors, who asserted it would correspond with a global "transformation of consciousness". In Mexico Mystique: The Coming Sixth Age of Consciousness, Frank Waters tied Coe's original date of December 24, 2011,[d]

d Coe's initial date was "December 24, 2011." He revised it to "11 January AD 2013" in the 1980 2nd edition of his book,[126] not settling on December 23, 2012 until the 1984 3rd edition.[127] The correlation of b'ak'tun 13 as 21 December 2012 first appeared in Table B.2 of Robert J. Sharer's 1983 revision of the 4th edition of Sylvanus Morley's book The Ancient Maya.[128]
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

This is a good post. Thanks for all that information. I have seen a couple of the videos posted in there.

I think the Mayans changed the date for an extra year of revenue for the tourist industry. Also for all the extra moooooooooooooola they are making off rich morons paying for private one on ones with the tribes elders. I am sure next year they will find another stone buried somewhere that has never been seen before that will unlock something and push the date off some more. They haven't found it yet because they are very busy counting all those pennies they are making right now. Watch, it will be found summer of next year in some remote jungle somewhere. You have to give it to them, for living in the jungle for so long, they have a hell of a marketing plan! October they took their tour on the road through US cities, next year Disney World!!!

edit on 11-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
1973 vid

lil condensed cheat if you do not care to watch both...but they are very good programs...

hmmmm

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The December 24, 2011 date comes from an early correlation done by Coe. I can't think of a single researcher who still accepts this correlation as accurate. Even Coe himself has abandoned it in favor of the GMT +2 correlation which places the end of the 13th baktun on December 23, 2012.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Excellent post!

I'm surprised this thread hasn't gotten more attention, honestly. I will certainly do some more digging on that date.

I've already heard on here about "well maybe it'll happen on Jesus' fake birthday..." and my friend was talking about Jesus being born in august.

Anyhow, well written and presented!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
and my friend was talking about Jesus being born in august.

I "heard" that it is actually September 11th. Then again, everything I know including language, math, history, and just about everything I think is all based off of what I heard. Can't really prove anything at all. But that is another thread within itself. Figured that could throw you on a wild goose chase if you were interested

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever
[m] Jesus was the "lamb of god" thats is a clue to aries...Also the sign that rules the Jews is Aries...and aries is the beginning. Also the ancients liked to crucify around a persons bday as extra insult and april the 3rd 33 ad was the death on the eclipse moon....

So just to give some insight...bday/crucified/resurrected all the first week of April...
The magicians have to obey the laws of time and stars too....its all in the astrology...

The messiah was and will be an aries...IMHO
edit on 11-12-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
How crazy is it that there were three strong quakes in Mexico just today? I don't know much about the frequency of quakes there but there's obviously a reason mag 6 quakes are big news.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Oh my bad full moon just happened...its the new moon on the 24th....notice its 9 MONTHS??? Is the Earth PREGNANT? lol JK....but it is odd....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I wish I never opened this thread, frak now Im scared.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
iam here to tell of a weird dream i had 3 days ago of an area im not sure of i think it was rome i dreamed this 3 times each time i woke up i had the same dream again again and again i was walking through an area of red lights i walked under an over pass under a bridge theyre was a strange sound in the sky it sounded like cables twisting stretching and breaking like the repetative sound in the motion picture clover field then the road infront of me twisted and broke loose theyre infront of me was a tower that looked like the leaning tower of pizza same structure it fail hitting the bridge and exploded when it hit peaces shot past me i dodged them runing out into the street everything was falling down around me then i saw every one looking up into the sky and time its self stopped and people began to levitate here is were things get weird the cars that were parked people sucked up against them and in groups of three stuck to the car like metal to a magnet and they were lifted up i watched them but i couldnt move i was paralized and i look up to see what it was then i telekenitically told my mom this is the end of the word and saw her in my head and said i love u and i levitated up without being sucked into a car into a gigantic explosion of light it sounded kinda like the bfg gun sound effect on doom but alot moore realistic but in the same ending tone and then i dreamed it again but i was in a difrent area i was running through a abonnd house and saw people flying into the air then i jumped out the knocked down door to escape from the colapsing house and was paralized and sucked up into the air then the next time i was in another area in a head shop/video store and everything came crashing down i ran out and was sucked up into the sky while the other people were just standing theyre frozen in time and space i could hear them from inside my head telepathically they said so this is the end of the world it doesnt seem bad and i myself felt at peace like theyre was so much more to look forward to it was a sigh of relief not fear i felt at peace it was as if all man kind was being abducted i think god may be an alien after this dream i had its in my mind now as not a dream but as it will come true on 2012 because of what the dream said but theyre was no specific date this was amazing i felt pain in the dream and a feeling as if i was being electrocuted when we were levitated up to the ship this sounds a little weird but a few minitues ago i was outside because i noticed its really bright out side and for 4 days straight now theyre has been a ring around the moon i dont know if any one else on here saw it i live in mississippi btwy i saw the time 1.27 am it felt like maybe 15 minutes after looking at the clock i walked outside to smoke and came back in after feeling a weird tingling in my body and dissorientation and saw the clock it said 2.12 am i find that a lil #ing weird but maybe just my mental time delay and i keep hearing a roar that sounds like thunder but its not rainy are cloudy infact it is abnormally bright outside every where which is kinda got me a lil spooked i live out in the middle of no where and i can see everything outside does anyone else know if theyre is some weird # going on in mississippi?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
If I had a nickle for every time someone started a post with "I had a dream..." Man I would have a lot of nickles.

How about reeling it back in and getting back on topic. My bad, I didn't mean to invite the Jesus and I had a dream nuts in. I shouldn't of started it. Apologies OP.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Riveting presentation, OP. This will make for an interesting holiday season all around. Going to check out out your links now, instead of hitting the sack, and yes, I'll blame you in the morning, lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by unckleovabava

Thank you very much for sharing your dream with us! I find it so interesting and I know that for some people it takes a lot of courage to share a dream when it may or may not be relevant, and it may or may not bring out some rude people who, for some strange reason, have some sort of strange grudge against dreams
Since we are talking about the end of the world possibly happening in the next couple weeks, I find it to be very relevant. I'm not saying I think your dream will come true, because theres no way to know, but it is still very much on topic. But, if I had a nickel for everytime one of these weird fanatical "dream haters" stuck their nose where it doesn't belong, well, I'd have a #load of nickels!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join