It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

www.eutimes.net

A grim Ministry of Defense bulletin issued to Prime Minister Putin and President Medvedev today states that President Hu has “agreed in principal” that the only way to stop the West’s aggression led by the United States is through “direct and immediate military action” and that the Chinese leader has ordered his Naval Forces to “prepare for warfare.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ok first off I have no idea how legit eutimes.net is? Does anyone here have any information on or past experience with this website? This is the first I have come across it but I thought I would post this so if it is bull someone could at least call it out?

Here is the link to a BBC article about Chinese President Hu telling the navy to "prepare for warfare"

www.bbc.co.uk...

the eutimes.net article also links stories from the Washington Post website so I am confused is this legit or just another bull website?

Either way there seems to be a lot of talk from officials in several different nations regarding the USA's role in the rest of the world, and the situation surrounding Iran and the rest of the middle east.

www.eutimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11-12-2011 by monkeykillingmonkey because: add more comments.

edit on 11-12-2011 by monkeykillingmonkey because: spelling

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeykillingmonkey

I don't see an author but, that site is well known for having Sorcha Faal garbage.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yep its definitely a Soarcha Fail article

Anything that starts off with "grim report from the kremlin" or something is usually that.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I had to look up Sorcha Faal haha. So they have posted crap in the past good to know.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Brought to you by the propaganda professionals of Sorcha Faal
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well thank you all! Have to say I am glad it is garbage, I have no interest in seeing a third world war happen anytime.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

No.. they have posted nothing but crap and it always starts out as a report from the Kremlin.
I'm pretty sure the whole"ufo war over Antarctica" was also Sorcha Faal.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Unlikely, at best.

China doesn't really have a Navy worth mentioning along with the terms: "West" and "War."

The only thing they've got we need to be all that concerned about are submarines that can hide in the shallow waters of the China Sea and take pot-shots at high value assets. ASW is a pain in the ass in those waters, and they know it.

Otherwise, a single carrier battle group would # their whole world up. And they know it.

They want a Navy to project their influence, sure - but a lot of that is going to be used to secure trade routes and shipping lanes on their own terms. Many of the shipping companies they use for intercontinental shipping are foreign operations that rely heavily on the West for security in the shipping lanes. China wants to expand its Navy to expand its own influence and export market. They will need to break outside of typical western spheres of influence to solidify their own sources of labor and markets for goods that they have difficulty competing with in the western nations.

As for Russia and China joining forces.... I doubt it. Russia has shown support for India in the development of the PAK-FA. The two are also competing for many of the same resources - and Russia's main hold is in their military and industrial expertise so desperately sought by Chinese interests.

In all honesty, a Russian-American alliance against China is far more likely than a Chinese-Russian alliance against America.

China has its own issues to worry about with India - and are currently in an arms race with them (the PAK-FA versus the J-20; both are currently restoring Soviet-Era carriers and funneling funds into warship development while competing for resources and puppet states in the region).

India is their immediate competition and goal. They need to gain regional dominance before they can even begin to think about global dominance (that doesn't stop them from acting strategically to take the economic advantage for when their time comes).

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
"prepare for world war three!" lol.

I dont think there is any way to anticipate a breakout of all-inclusive total war. But if there is any localized war with a chance of drawing everybody else in, its a Sino-Russian vs. American war.

That would be modern warfare on a whole notha level

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Now isn't a good time to be laughing because it will happen. The U.S. has overstepped its bounds and has become the most hated nation in the world, it's just a matter of time before we pay the pied piper. Granted the innocent civilians who never wanted anything to do with the middle east in the first place will probably be the ones to die, while the warmongers that instigated this mess get away scot free and take a nice long vacation in the virgin islands.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
LOL,

line two

three

and four fill them with LOL

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Is BBC News a better source?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Hu Jintao tells China navy: Prepare for warfare

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal - the source is given as a small link at thebottom - and is this article

December 7, 2011

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The trouble is they mean to make ww3, but I thought it would be roughly 2014 ish. However, they're all on the same side. And the people need to yank all of them out of their office if they go ahead, in every country. Self defense!
edit on 11-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Is BBC News a better source?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Hu Jintao tells China navy: Prepare for warfare

Not the same as saying the US is going to be overthrown, the constitution removed and control given to the military ho, is it??!1 Hmm???

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I agree its more balanced. That means the other was "taken out of context" for the time being. But you know, it doesnt make the other not true, either. And just "preparing for war" in general is obviously posturing big.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Don't worry. This will probably happen in the future. And we will get to see the military goodies they've been arming themselves with while feigning peace and poverty.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C

Unlikely, at best.

China doesn't really have a Navy worth mentioning along with the terms: "West" and "War."

They may not have a navy but they are still a force. If the Chinese were to fight alone against the USA, the USA would most likely trounce them but the Chinese would put up a decent fight. With everything happening around the middle east though and tensions simmering between the Likes of Pakistan/Iran and the USA, also a couple of other countries, I think you would have more to worry about then a fleet of submarines off the coast of China.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 1116539997

The way things stand, now, we'd absolutely rape China in a military conflict. It really doesn't matter the circumstances.

They would be able to land a few good strikes in on us, to be sure - we'd lose about two carriers, possibly three in the entire conflict. We'd also lose about two or three major cities along the east and/or west coast (they don't have an arsenal capable of hitting the mainland proper - most of theirs is intended to counter Russia and India).

China, however, would be knocked back to the dawn of the industrial revolution.

That's without considering nuclear war. We could easily blast them back to the stone age with air and cruise missile delivered nuclear weaponry in both the tactical and strategic yield ranges. We wouldn't even have to touch the ICBMs.

"Aim, that would trigger a full blown nuclear exchange and MAD."

Nobody really likes China. Not even China likes China. They are a trade partner that has become necessary and, to many, a threat. Every nation has international copyright suits filed against China and its industries.

While other countries will sit there and preach from the soap-box and shake their finger - they will do nothing. Those principled enough will enact economic sanctions until their own economy begins to show signs of strain. Anyone crazy enough to think they could mount a conventional force capable of rivaling our own would quickly remind his/herself of our own strategic nuclear arsenal.

In the end - humans will do what they do - value their own life. Unless it is directly threatened - they have no reason to paint a bulls-eye on their head.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join