It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes the proof is right in front of us. Confessions from a chemtrail moron.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Chemtrails are real. Lately there have been 1-2 planes probly atleast 3 days a week, every week spraying here in Nelson New Zealand. They seem to spray only on sunny days then the weather turns to # i think not to sure.......in my opinion they are spraying to poison us not to change the weather, or both? These definitely aren't contrails because i seen a real contrail just the other day and it vanishes within seconds. People try to tell the govt here but they laugh it off and call us crazy.........

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

covered here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cool, maybe some people haven't seen that thread. Thanks for pointing out that the same video is talked about in some other thread. Your point?

See here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cool, this video is in some other thread with 2 pages. Maybe not all got to see it, thought I'd post it anyways. Your point?

contrailscience.com...

This in no way disproves the video. It is nit-picking at small mistranslations and doesn't change the point of this video. "Small amounts used". Small compared to what? To all of atmosphere?
"Chaff doesn't mean chemtrails". Actually, yes in German "Chaff" means dumps, or trails, so they are talking about dumps from airplanes. The makers of this video translated it to chemtrails so it would be easier for viewer to understand in what context it is talked about. I don't have the time to list all others, this is nit picking pure and simple.

Right - 4 million parts per million .....think about it for just a few seconds....

Thank you for pointing that out. Misquoted the original source that states 4,610,000 ugl) -- 4,610 ppm (or mg/L). 4.6g per liter. Indeed a high number.

As always - how do you know they are "chemtrails"??

I don't but it just looks quite strange. How do you know they are not?

What in the world are they spraying is not a documetnary - it is more false information that tries to deceive you.

Subjective opinion.

edit on 11-12-2011 by WaterFasting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolutionz

So what is the poison they are using - if it is drifting down to you to poison you (it's not much use unless it does!) you should be able to get samples of it and test it?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterFasting

covered here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cool, maybe some people haven't seen that thread. Thanks for pointing out that the same video is talked about in some other thread. Your point?

See here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cool, this video is in some other thread with 2 pages. Maybe not all got to see it, thought I'd post it anyways. Your point?

To both of these - debunked long ago.
What was your point in posting them without actually saying anything about them?

contrailscience.com...

This in no way disproves the video. It is nit-picking at small mistranslations and doesn't change the point of this video. "Small amounts used". Small compared to what? To all of atmosphere?

So showing that the video does not say chemtrails at all is a small picky point to you??

In short - window is not chemtrails. But you think that is unimportant?

"Chaff doesn't mean chemtrails". Actually, yes in German "Chaff" means dumps, or trails, so they are talking about dumps from airplanes. The makers of this video translated it to chemtrails so it would be easier for viewer to understand in what context it is talked about. I don't have the time to list all others, this is nit picking pure and simple.

The video says they use window - the term used is "duppel" - which Germans have been using for Window ever since WW2 - Window is strips of aluminium - the days it is usually aluminium coated plastic I think - it is not a cloud, it is not a chemical spray, it is not somethng airliners use (except maybe el Al or AF 1!!)

Right - 4 million parts per million .....think about it for just a few seconds....

Author misquoted the original source that states 4,610,000 ugl) -- 4,610 ppm (or mg/L). 4.6g per liter. Indeed a high number.

right - so 4.6% - well within the norm for dirt.

As always - how do you know they are "chemtrails"??

I don't but it just looks quite strange. How do you know they are not?

I do not know they are not - but they look like contrails, they behave like contrails, there is no evidence that anything other than contrails looks and behaves like contrails, so I conclude they are most likely contrails.

You claim they are somethnig else - base on what?

What in the world are they spraying is not a documetnary - it is more false information that tries to deceive you.

Subjective opinion. Disregarded.

Nope - fact- they analyse sludge for aluminium content, and say that the level of aluminium in sludge is too high because it exceeds the level for water. Sludge is dirt - earth - not water. Dirt is typically anything up to 7-8% aluminium.

That is just plain false - at best it is poor science, but it has been pointed out time and time again, and not retracted, so now it is dishonest.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

A. C. Griffith - supposedly "asociated" with NSA, CIA, etc - yet it sems the closest he got was to be a radio repairman at a radio base listening in on Communitst china about 1959-60.

I don't know where you got that he is associated with NSA, CIA, etc. An ex-government employee, just like the video states. Provide some sources if you could?

200 million tons....so that would be about 5 tons on every single commercial jet flight for a year (roughly 40 million flights per annum, worldwide, for aircraft of over 60,000 lb max takeoff weight) - you'd think some pilots might have noticed that their aircraft were a bit slow to take off??

Just to have an idea of how much a plane can carry:

747 can carry 124 tons

Antonov is developing a plane that can carry 250 tons.

Don't know the technology behind airplanes but where did you get an idea of 5 tones capacity? Where did you get the idea that recruited pilots DON'T know that they are spraying chemicals?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if the truth is far less sinister. I mean, they throw fluoride into water so who is to say they are not mixing new lovely chemical compounds into the fuel mix of jets. They could also change the fuel for cars and have us all unwittingly burning off toxic waste which could have convenient or inconvenient side-effects depending on what the goals are.
edit on 11-12-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have heard a theory that they are spraying metals or some contaminate that we will inhale, which will cover our lungs/hearts/insides for some use. But why would that be? Don't know. Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Author misquoted the original source that states 4,610,000 ugl) -- 4,610 ppm (or mg/L). 4.6g per liter. Indeed a high number.

4.6g/L is 0.46%

Chemtrail promoters have consistently done some of the worst science possible when trying to sample water. See this example, where someone thinks they are sampling rainwater by carefully scraping the scum off a filthy pail of muddy water:

And in other places, they specifically instruct people to try to get some sludge in their water sample. Exmaple:

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

If you are testing a pond, then the only thing different is how you collect the sample. The very bottom of the pond is where the elements stack up. Turn your jar upside down and get the mouth to the bottom of the pond or still water....the older the pond the higher the readings. Turn the jar over and collect both the water and a LITTLE of the bottom sediment.

Which is the exact opposite of what you want to do when testing water.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

4.6g/L is 0.46%

I hate that decimal place
- mea culpa.

edit on 11-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
I sometimes wonder if the truth is far less sinister. I mean, they throw fluoride into water so who is to say they are not mixing new lovely chemical compounds into the fuel mix of jets.

In which case you could go and buy a gallon of jet fuel and find out.

the standard for JetA1 is published here , so you can compare what is in your sample to what is actually allowed.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

To both of these - debunked long ago. What was your point in posting them without actually saying anything about them?

I didn't see any debunking. I saw a bunch of people giving their opinions. People have opinions. I posted them because I like videos.

So showing that the video does not say chemtrails at all is a small picky point to you??

Dumps or plane trails. Same meaning.

Sigh. No, 4.6 grams per liter does not mean 4.6 percent. There's a 1000 grams in a liter. They weren't measuring it in dirt, they were measuring it in drinking water. Wrong and wrong. Really doubt your capability to reason at this point.

I do not know they are not - but they look like contrails, they behave like contrails, there is no evidence that anything other than contrails looks and behaves like contrails, so I conclude they are most likely contrails.

Contrails dissapear after a short period of time. Those ones stayed.

Nope - fact- they analyse sludge for aluminium content, and say that the level of aluminium in sludge is too high because it exceeds the level for water. Sludge is dirt - earth - not water. Dirt is typically anything up to 7-8% aluminium.

Again, this was measured in drinking water, not in sludge.

That is just plain false - at best it is poor science, but it has been pointed out time and time again, and not retracted, so now it is dishonest.

What was false?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

A. C. Griffith - supposedly "asociated" with NSA, CIA, etc - yet it sems the closest he got was to be a radio repairman at a radio base listening in on Communitst china about 1959-60.

I don't know where you got that he is associated with NSA, CIA, etc. An ex-government employee, just like the video states. Provide some sources if you could?

that video is a transcript of a radio show where they say he is associated with the CIA, etc - didn't you listen to it before posting it??

200 million tons....so that would be about 5 tons on every single commercial jet flight for a year (roughly 40 million flights per annum, worldwide, for aircraft of over 60,000 lb max takeoff weight) - you'd think some pilots might have noticed that their aircraft were a bit slow to take off??

Just to have an idea of how much a plane can carry:

747 can carry 124 tons

Antonov is developing a plane that can carry 250 tons.

Don't know the technology behind airplanes but where did you get an idea of 5 tones capacity?

I didnt' say 5 tons capacity - I said 200 million tons would be 5 tons on every one of 40 million flights per annum.

I got the math right for that - there are about 40 million flights by jets over 60,000 lb max takeoff weight per annum - 200 million tons over 50 million flights would be 5 tons per flight.

If you think it is not being sprayed by all commercial flights then you ahve to increase the weight carried per flight accordingly.

It it was all being done by Antonov's, all using the full 250 tons you mention, it would require 1/50th the number of flights - 800,000.

Or if it was all being done by Boeing 747's carrying 124 tons (lets call it 125 for easy math) it would take 1/25th the flights - or about 1,600,000 per annum.

If smaller aircraft are involved then it takes even more flights.

On short hall an aircraft will do about 3000 flights a year - so somewhere in there you need at least 270 Antonovs, 530 B747's, or proportionally more smaller aircraft or a mix of all types accordingly.

Where are they all??

Where did you get the idea that recruited pilots DON'T know that they are spraying chemicals?

Because I've never sen any credible evidence supporting it, and all the pilots I have ever met (including many 747 pilots) say it is bollocks.

If you have any actual evidence to support the contention perhaps you could provide it?

edit on 11-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

That's right. Keep mocking. You only make yourself look foolish and in denial. And to those of you who starred him, you've made a big mistake. To me the big conspiracy here is that most governments and industry refuse to publicly admit what anyone with eyes can see. Peer-reviewed research is available to anyone willing and able to maneuver the labyrinth of scientific journals.

Chemtrails have already been proven. It's being done for several reasons. Weather mod, population control, poisoning us. If you can't understand this you are in complete denial, and are on the level of 9/11 official story believers. In fact, most people who deny chemtrails or mock it typically are 9/11 official story believers I find, which makes sense.

Think about your kids. Is it really OK that they are spraying barium salts and aluminum chaff into the air everywhere? You can deny this all you want, but that doesn't make it go away.

I've seen several documentaries/patents and many studies where its been thoroughly investigated. Snow samples from pristine mountaintops, seriously in the middle of nowhere, have been collected, taken to a lab, and found to contain extraordinarily high aluminum content. Dangerously high levels, in some cases, and when you add to that the fact that Monsanto is developing crops which can grow in soil with high levels of aluminum? I mean this doesn't take a nuclear physicist to figure it out.
www.mtshastanews.com...

The following comes from the website of the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation:

Currently, cloud-seeding projects designed to increase rainfall from convective cloud towers are conducted in nearly 31 million acres of Texas (or almost one-fifth of the state’s land area). In administering the Texas Weather Modification Act (enacted by the Texas Legislature in 1967), TDLR’s weather modification program issues licenses and permits for these projects, many of which have been in existence since 2000. The projects use specialized aircraft and sophisticated weather radar systems, operated by skilled meteorologists, at sites near Amarillo, Plains, Pecos, San Angelo, and Pleasanton.

www.tdlr.state.tx.us...

Still denying?

Condensation trails do not spread out into a solid sheet of overcast and stay all day, sorry. I'm in Nevada, and watch the planes grid the sky to build massive cloud banks all the time. It's not only rain making..someone has sold the idea that "global warming" could be stopped by making artificial clouds. Someone is making a lot of money, they're really busy out here in the desert. They are spaying us with chemicals that contain things like aluminum, and toxic chemicals for destroying an immune system. They started years ago, without Congress or anybody else telling us! (surprise surprise?)

Even if it is just cloud seeding, the particles fall back to the ground. They are using aluminum and barium and who knows what else. It is contaminating soil and water supplies.

There are too many questions, we should all be pissed off. But alas, we have been too dumbed down and hypnotized to do anything about "such an issue", just like everything else.

Government/Globalists/Monsanto and the ones who fly these planes over our heads daily is who we should be looking at and exposing in my opinion.

CHEMTRAIL PATENTS:
www.seektress.com...

The Term, "REACTIVE CHEMICAL SPECIES" worded within Patent# 6030506 is interesting. Here: www.maq.wur.nl...

It's amazing. The research, the detail and calculations these guys have done. It's scary to wonder exactly WHAT ELSE they place in it chemically. From WHAT they mix, to HOW they mix, to turbulence factors while in the disbursement process, then on to how well mixed the plume is.

PATENT #: 4873928 - October 17, 1989 - Nuclear-sized explosions without radiation
PATENT #: 3994437 - November 30, 1976 - Broadcast dissemination of trace quantities of biologically active chemicals
PATENT #: 6030506 - February 29, 2000 - Preparation of independently generated highly reactive chemical species

Still?

"Why the Sun seems to be 'dimming':
news.bbc.co.uk...

"Indirect and Semi-Direct Aerosol Campaign (ISDAC)"
acrf-campaign.arm.gov...

Global dimming plan to curb warming
www.theage.com.au...

Geo-engineering: The radical ideas to combat global warming
www.guardian.co.uk...

Commonwealth National Podcast: Man-Made Climate Change in the Skies (3/28/11)
www.commonwealthclub.org...

edit on 11-12-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There are almost commercial 12 million flights per year in US alone. That's not counting non-commercial flights. So you tell me, where are they?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Dumps or plane trails. Same meaning.

Not if you are interested in the truth it isn't.

Sigh. No, 4.6 grams per liter does not mean 4.6 percent. There's a 1000 grams in a liter. They weren't measuring it in dirt, they were measuring it in drinking water. Wrong and wrong. Really doubt your capability to reason at this point. Do you just want to be right?

This is from Mt Shasta -

Lab tests show chemtrails contain aluminum!

In 2008, samples around California's Lake Shasta and the Pit River Arm tributary were tested in a State Certified Lab following weeks of fly-overs and chemtrails. The results of the water samples showed 4,610,000 parts per million of aluminum -- 4610 times the maximum contaminant level! [6]

(from the link yuo provided)

the Mount Shasta tests were of sludge and dirt from snow too - sorry to burst your bubble

Contrails dissapear after a short period of time.

Yes I've seen that claimed many times - but no evidence provided to why that should be the case now when it wasn't in World War 2

Those ones stayed.

just like contrails in WW2, like these ones over the Philipines for example?

there are plenty more around from that era if you need more examples.

Again, this was measured in drinking water, not in sludge. Do you just want to be right?

The test documents referenced in the programme are available, and those documents say sludge - it is not hard to see

What was false?

Quoting a level for aluminium in water when they were testing sludge.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Contrails dissapear after a short period of time. Those ones stayed.

That statement contradicts all known science and history. Why do you think it is true?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Can you point us to the peer reviewed research on chemtrails please?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I was air crew in the US military for 8 years and I can say I have been in the C-130's that they use to "spray for mosquitoes".
I have talked with the load masters that facilitate said spraying and asked them naively if the general public know about being sprayed with chemicals.
He stated that if they ever found out that they had been unknowingly sprayed with chemicals for years that there would "be a big stink".
Umm, there should be a big stink raised because the government could just put whatever chemicals they want in these tanks and label them "mosquito repellant".
No one knows for sure what is really in those tanks except the industrial chemical companies that manufacture them and the government agency that does the ordering.
And lets face it, we know neither of these entities can be trusted.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Quoting a level for aluminium in water when they were testing sludge.

interesting, I will research further into this.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterFasting

This is the Evergreen 747 Supertanker used for aerial firefighting, featuring pressurized tanks containing 20,500 gallons of retardant, capable of dispersing the retardant at the speed of falling rain. The maximum height and speed for dispersing are 800 feet at 160 mph. Anything above that height would be completely ineffective.

This is the largest pressurized dispersing system, yet it can only cover an area 3 miles long by 100 yards wide. That correlates to a one minute drop time to fully empty its tanks before needing to refill.

1. Why would the people dropping the mind altering chemicals drop it on themselves?

2. Where are the facilities that hold all of these chemicals? 20,500 gallons a minute adds up fast

3. Why is it that the biggest chemtrail plane can only disperse for 3 miles before being empty, yet these other chemtrail planes go on indefinitely?

4. Why do the alleged chemtrail planes emit a soft white vapor? The supposed components are dark in nature.

edit on 12-12-2011 by blink7522 because: error

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join