It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes the proof is right in front of us. Confessions from a chemtrail moron.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thank you for pointing me to the NASA Faq site. It was written in typical public relations speak. A little ambiguous, but still helpful.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
One question, if anyone knows please elaborate. I had heard rumors years ago that the space launches would burn out the ozone in a certain diameter of flame contact. this hole would eventually close, but during the closure time an area of no ozone resulting in extreme UV intensity would occur. This would cause increased UV exposure to those on the ground in the area aligned to the sun and the "no ozone" hole.

Never heard that one, and in any case, it's untrue. The rocket passes through the ozone layer -- the stratosphere (33,000 to 160,000 ft thick) in 1-3 seconds. The stratosphere is located about 15 miles above the surface of the Earth. It does have winds, and clouds, and if rocket engines burned it up just think what an impact the lightning from a large thunderstorm (which stretches high into the stratosphere and lasts many hours or days) is going to have!

You can find out more about the stratosphere and its winds and clouds through Wikipedia... or just google for it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
I have 2 theory's as to why and what it is they, whom ever they are spraying,the first one is: In the sun it is much hotter than it was say 20 30 years ago what better way of reflecting sun light then by using tin foil or aluminum, I heard on the radio Coast to Coast that the aluminum content is on the rise and that forest fires are hotter then they used to be because of this aluminum content %age is up now how did that happen if there is now spaying of tin foil or aluminum? the Second one is:HARRP could be using the foil or tin as over the Horizon reflector, think of it as a antenna (or aerial) reflector in the sky.
edit on 11-12-2011 by bekod because: editting

If so then why the conspiracy? Why the secret? Why the denial? After all those are GOOD reasons, right?

OP, where did you get your photos? Thanks S&F

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Is it not counterintuitive that the people dispersing the "mind altering "chemicals would be spraying themselves?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Rockets don't really make holes (not any kind of persistent holes anyway), but their exhausts do deplete the ozone layer a little.

www.physorg.com...

Current global rocket launches deplete the ozone layer by no more than a few hundredths of 1 percent annually, said Toohey. But as the space industry grows and other ozone-depleting chemicals decline in the Earth's stratosphere, the issue of ozone depletion from rocket launches is expected to move to the forefront.
Highly reactive trace-gas molecules known as radicals dominate stratospheric ozone destruction, and a single radical in the stratosphere can destroy up to 10,000 ozone molecules before being deactivated and removed from the stratosphere. Microscopic particles, including soot and aluminum oxide particles emitted by rocket engines, provide chemically active surface areas that increase the rate such radicals "leak" from their reservoirs and contribute to ozone destruction, said Toohey.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought
Chemtrails are very real.

It's just water vapour everyone...
you wrong!!! It's also carbon monoxide and other hydrocarbon combustion by products.

I smell a disinfoin' trollin shillin' sheeple!!!
Just kidding

edit on 11-12-2011 by grubblesnert because: 'cause I spelled combustible this way "cumbustible" seez!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Stirrer!

From Swiss Air:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by grubblesnert
One question, if anyone knows please elaborate. I had heard rumors years ago that the space launches would burn out the ozone in a certain diameter of flame contact. this hole would eventually close, but during the closure time an area of no ozone resulting in extreme UV intensity would occur. This would cause increased UV exposure to those on the ground in the area aligned to the sun and the "no ozone" hole.

Never heard that one, and in any case, it's untrue. The rocket passes through the ozone layer -- the stratosphere (33,000 to 160,000 ft thick) in 1-3 seconds. The stratosphere is located about 15 miles above the surface of the Earth. It does have winds, and clouds, and if rocket engines burned it up just think what an impact the lightning from a large thunderstorm (which stretches high into the stratosphere and lasts many hours or days) is going to have!

You can find out more about the stratosphere and its winds and clouds through Wikipedia... or just google for it.
Thanks, That sounds factual and believable
Probably a story made up because someone was to enbarrased to admit they feel asleep on the beach for to long

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well, Maybe there is a reason that the US has military bases in roughly 900 places around the world. It cant be that hard for NATO to cover a good part of the world based out of 900 or so bases. That was just something I had always wondered about. It only makes sense. The UN wants to depopulate, and with NATO they are everywhere, so who knows. I don't think they are commercial planes either. I think its military, because in my area just outside of Toronto, planes are almost non existent for days, and out of no where all of these planes show up in the morning, and the trails seem to start abrubtly at the edge of our county. If it's the altitude or temperature making it seem as though they are spraying, why would the trails almost always start in the same area on the edge of town. Do they fly at a certain altitude when they get to the edge of our town, Is there always a temperature change in the same spot all of the time...lol. We are being hit with chemicals through our food and water, why would spraying chemicals or what ever it is in the air be any different. Thats my hunch anyway.

edit on 11-12-2011 by squad51 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Give yourself some credit there WebPirate, if you won't, I will.
We ALL are closeminded and idiotic at some point or another. If not often. Or even generally
a great deal of the time. At best, occassionally.

Your not as closed minded or Idiotic as you think. For being so humble to admit your
periodic stupidity, I salute you. As I am guilty of that as well.

This is an excellent Thread. Happy Holidays, and S&F to you

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
A contrail is frozen water vapor. FROZEN WATER! If these are contrails then how do they not melt in front of the suns hot rays.

Snow at high elevation is made of compound ice crystals (frozen water)..

Why doesn't all snow immediately melt in the presence of the sun's rays ?
Could it be because of the temperature, that keeps the ice/water frozen ?

Just because the sun is shining, does not mean it heats up everything in it's path of light.(sufficient enough to revert ice back to water)
Black surfaces absorb more of light's heat....White absorbs less because it reflects the light/heat.
read.....
www.mentalfloss.com...
edit... actually snow and ice are never truly "white"....they are a conglomeration of the reflected coluors around them.....which is the exact reason why, that artists never use pure white paint when painting snow -- because snow and ice are a collection of the reflected colours around the ice and snow.
This is why a snow covered mountain is not pure white....it is usually a near-white version of the sky above the snow.
A more complex, but equally valid reason why ice is really "blue"....
www.colourlovers.com...

edit on 11-12-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: spelling

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Yeah pay no attention to the Hydrozine and all the Clairol Hairspray, AC units, Aircraft,etc. spewing
CFC's (Chloroflurocarbons) that caused and resulted in chain reactions of Ozone depletion. Yeah right.

However Byrd is correct in the fact that ONE launch flying through the Atmosphere in a matter of minutes
is really inconsequential. As even if a human being were exposes to a beam of direct Sunlight through
the assumed hole, the length of and intensity of exposure would be equivalent to a day or two at the beach.
At most. It is the folks in Antarctica who have to be extremely careful about their durations of exposure
to direct sunlight, and those in certain areas of the Arctic Circle. To a somewhat lesser , but still alarming
degree, the rest of us.

I wear no sun block at all Ever. So, I will be the "Control" for you all in this Human Experiment.

Best to you ,

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The government has been using the american people as guinea pigs for years. I have embedded a link that describes some of the things our fine government has done. In 1953 in this link, they were spraying zinc cadium sulfide over St.Louis and other cities. Not all of this stuff deals with spraying, but you will get the idea. This page is a real eye opener.

whatreallyhappened.com...

edit on 11-12-2011 by Captain Beyond because: spelling error

Big star and flag for you my friend!
edit on 11-12-2011 by Captain Beyond because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Beyond

I think that was Operation LAC, and not only that - but they also sprayed germs - Operation Dew and Wiki summary of experiments on non-consenting people

And hte UK did similar - Guardian article

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by Byrd

I wear no sun block at all Ever. So, I will be the "Control" for you all in this Human Experiment.

Best to you ,

And when you come down to Florida we will all recognize you as "The big bright red no sun screen wearin' Control" This will be you
This will be us

PS I like your Avatar. I'd like to find one of Ripper (P.O.E.)

edit on 11-12-2011 by grubblesnert because: remembered I forgot sometin'

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm a sky watcher-- I just always have looked up when I go outside.

I know a meteor when I see it and a satellite when I see it, and an airplane when I see it and a contrail when I see it.

I do not have a lot of experience with crop dusters, but some-- they always fly low, and I enjoy watching them dart just up before the tree line.

I have never seen a cloud-seeding operation (except on television).

If I ever saw a chem-trail, I think I would know it because unlike a contrail, the material would descend instead of remain at altitude. I have never seen that happen. I don't study this subject because, frankly, so far I have only seen evidence which consists of normal contrail vapor trails-- or known spraying operations. So, what am I missing?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Past Director of Los Angles FBI Declares Chemtrails Are Genocidal Work of US Government

edit on 11-12-2011 by WaterFasting because: (no reason given)

Prince talks about chemtrails

Germany admits chemtrails

www.blinkx.com...

Chemtrails: "The results of the water samples showed 4,610,000 parts per million of aluminum."

www.viewzone.com...

4 planes laying down some chamtrails

Documentary on Chemtrails

ANYONE ELSE IN BOSTON SEES THEM ALMOST DAILY??

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ex Government Employee talks about CHEMTRAILS

200 Million Tons of Aluminum Aerosol Chemtrail Poisoning All Life

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterFasting
Past Director of Los Angles FBI Declares Chemtrails Are Genocidal Work of US Government

covered here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Prince talks about chemtrails

See here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Germany admits chemtrails

Mistranslated - they did not do any such thing.. and since it has been pointed out that it was mistranslated, the fgact that it keeps popping up is indicative of deliberate deception by chemtrail believers - they are lying to you.

Chemtrails: "The results of the water samples showed 4,610,000 parts per million of aluminum."

Right - 4 million parts per million .....think about it for just a few seconds....

4 planes laying down some chamtrails

As always - how do you know they are "chemtrails"??

Documentary on Chemtrails

What in the world are they spraying is not a documetnary - it is more false information that tries to deceive you.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterFasting
Ex Government Employee talks about CHEMTRAILS

A. C. Griffith - supposedly "asociated" with NSA, CIA, etc - yet it sems the closest he got was to be a radio repairman at a radio base listening in on Communitst china about 1959-60.

200 Million Tons of Aluminum Aerosol Chemtrail Poisoning All Life

200 million tons....so that would be about 5 tons on every single commercial jet flight for a year (roughly 40 million flights per annum, worldwide, for aircraft of over 60,000 lb max takeoff weight) - you'd think some pilots might have noticed that their aircraft were a bit slow to take off??

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join