It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes the proof is right in front of us. Confessions from a chemtrail moron.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Pssst. Hey, you guys, a plane just passed over. After wards I felt a little deader. I think they are doing it again.

this right here says more about your mindset then it does about the ´chemmies´

if you´re going to ridicule people for believing something make sure you debunk properly instead of the teasing you´re doing now.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

What we do NOT have the resources or manpower to do is spay the whole dam world with chemicals that remain completely undetected even by the people spraying them. The government is incompetent, do you really think that they could pull off something like this for as long as they "have"? Or, do you really think the military would go along with it?

How do we not have the resources or manpower for something like this to be possible? We have the resources and manpower to spread our military throughout the entire globe, so what would be so difficult about getting a couple thousand pilots to run spray routes? Who's to say its military that's doing it? My bet is on private contractors (XE Services) or something of the like. Also, to say the government is incompetent is foolish imo, they know exactly what they are doing. They rely on the majorities' perception of them as bumbling and incompetent to execute secret and oftentimes sinister plans, and the chemtrail 'conspiracy' is no different.

S+F OP, excellent photos!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Chemtrails are very real.

It's just water vapour everyone...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

The images I posted were NOT of water vapor. They were on chemicals. Granted...at a lower level than usually thought of for chemtrails, but they still were.

As for the people who suggested we don't have the means.....that's what this post was about. I was showing we do indeed have the means. The planes spraying the gulf came from somewhere. And quickly. And like I said..surely there aren't this many planes standing by just to spray for oil slicks in the water. And if these are crop dusters, then 1 or 2 should be all that's needed to spray all the crops in Nebraska all year long.

And as for the paper trail....
well..

Check this thread from last year. It reports on the estimated "black budget" the US runs out of it's defense department fund for 2011. There is no paper trail.

Agent Orange was mass sprayed in Vietnam under the guise of deforestation. It was known full well there were people in those jungles and if the chemicals could kill the plants and trees, they certainly couldn't be healthy for people.

edit on 11-12-2011 by webpirate because: additional thoughts

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

I really like that first picture.....the DC-3 paint scheme is unique.

Gonna have to research it more, and build me one now. Might win a contest.

(edit)

Found It!!

www.airbornesupport.com...

Now, you can contact that company, and ask them specifically about their "Pelican Fleet" (cute name, there).

Oh, and the DC-3? Sweet flying machine, I see it's been modified with turbines, to replace the old round piston engines...makes it even more special for modeling purposes.
edit on Sun 11 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This info is in reference to your pic of the DC-4 if this info was already stated then my apology I found it on a website called "Airtankers and Firebombers ( that didn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling lol)

Got word from Yellowknife that C-GBPA DC-4 "Tanker 16" has entered the hangar for a retro-fit. Has been stored for a few years.

Nicolai.

I'll make a few calls and see what I can find about what it was retrofitted to do and what chemicals it carries. Again if this is already known or reposted info I'm sorry.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Why do you feel the need to be so condescending ?
Your attitude is less than helpful to this thread !

Sorry mods needed to be said !

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by M1FST91

It is a firebomber, as your original search told you. it is being refitted after being stored for several years. The chemical it carries is H2O, for the purpose of putting out fires.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by M1FST91

You may wish to research more, and you can always read this Wikipedia article too.

There is a LOT to learn about aviation, isn't there?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
In short these are indeed chemical trails, but not "Chemtrails"

You're hilarious, do you actually believe in yourself saying absurdities like this?
Do you actually sleep well at night lol

It is actually my new signature, thank you for putting in the last nail into the coffin in proof that chemtrails do exist.

Oh and, thank you Webpirate.

edit on 11-12-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

No problem - although it is typical of a chemmie to quote out of context!!

If you think that any chemicals being put into the air constitute chemtrails then you are not the first to do so on here.

Howeverit is only fair to point out that everything is a chemical - if you drive a car or use a bus, if you have ever used anything that was shipped by land sea or air, if you are in a country that uses fossil fuels for electricity generation - all these things put chemtrails into the air and so are chemical trails.

If you really beleive that all chemical trails are "chemtrails" then I guess you'll no longer be on here, because you are supporting/creating chemtrails by using electricity, and you'll be sleeping out in the open until you construct somethng from sticks & wood, stone, elather etc or find a cave, using only stone and wood tools, wearing only animal hides and plant "fabric" that is made not using any industrial process......and not breathing or farting!!

Either that or I suggest that you might like to discuss just what it is you think "chemtrails" actually are - because AFAIK, as I explained, they are trails of unknown purpose (lots of speculation, but no-one actually fronts up with any credible evidence), at high altitude, from jet aircraft, usually commercial airliners, that spread out to form clouds, and last a long time.

Not low level spraying for insects, crop dusting, oil dispersant, fire fighting etc., that are at low level, not from airliners, disappear from quite quickly, and are not secret.

But hey - perhaps I'm not aware of the latest in chemtrail memes - please do explain.

edit on 11-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

It is actually my new signature, thank you for putting in the last nail into the coffin in proof that chemtrails do exist.

It seems you haven't really grasped the point of this thread, and its OP.

The FACT of sprays being shot out of airplanes has never been disputed. THIS thread simply shows the minor and specific methods used, for various reasons.....reasons that those of us who are well-informed on such topics know and realize already.

BUT.....the nonsense and meme of so-called "chemtrails" that is prevalent in today's Internet-connected world? Have nothing, zero, nada, zilch nothing to do with what was presented in this thread's OP.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Maybe you have issues with communication and comprehension? You would not be alone on this forum. I don't believe even one single debunker can be shown ever to have said that aircraft cannot and do not spray. I will apologise if you can show otherwise. I think most have been quite specific about what kind of spraying aircraft cannot be shown to have done.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Planes of this type are used to fight fires and spills around the world.

You want proof of this? Check out the MARS bomber that is specifically designed to drop water and fire retardant on massive forest fires.

This type of plane is nothing new, and has multiple uses.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
I don't believe even one single debunker can be shown ever to have said that aircraft cannot and do not spray. I will apologise if you can show otherwise.

Are you new here?
Do I really have to go check previous threads on debunkers totally denying even the possibilities of chemtrails?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I see I was right. It is comprehension and communication that causes you problems.

1 my profile shows how new I am here, quite clearly.

2 I (and Proudbird before me) talked about it being accepted fact that planes can and do spray. Chemtrails are another matter.
edit on 11-12-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Wrong.

LIES LIES LIES

I have debated with you on exactly that point on another thread and you totally ignored that fact.

Never have I, nor anyone who is familiar with the reality of aviation, said that things cannot be sprayed from airplanes, or other aircraft.

It is the SPECIFIC notion of high-altitude CONTRAILS, that are known contrails, that are emitted from the engines, and the engines alone, as shown in EVERY so-called "chemtrail" video that is ever presented. (Barring the aerodynamic examples, which are only seen by videos of a following airplane filming them.....aerodynamic condensations DOES NOT persist).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join