It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Highlights From The 10/12 ABC Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I can't understand how the crowd didn't go wild after Ron Paul's awesome answer to the first question. Ron Paul makes all of the other candidates sound like a bunch of idiots. He just leaves them in the dust with his jam-packed answers.

Some good quotes:

"When a country destroys its currency, it transfers wealth from the middle class to the wealthy."

"If you embark on instituting a society where government protects you from yourself, you're in big trouble, and that's what they're doing."

For those of you who watched it, the CBS debate was clearly biased towards Gingrich and Romney, which is no shocker. They were very obviously given the most questions, rebutalls, and overall talking time. Not just that, but the 'moderators' never seemed to really cut them off in the middle of any points or sentences.

This isn't a coincidence, it's obviously by design. They give them the center of the stage, and focus the debate around them. They even had a question for the other candidates about whether Romney or Gingrich had the better argument in one of their five minute free-for-alls.

The Iowa caucus is coming up soon, and for those who are trying to get an opinion of which candidate they want to vote for, they'll probably watch the debate. After seeing two candidates get probably 2/3 if not half of the attention, they're clearly going to be on their minds when they think about the candidates.

Ron Paul's polling nicely in Iowa right now, but he's given fewer questions than those two. The scumbag media propaganda mouthpieces also interrupted him at times and seemed to be really strictly adhering to the 30 seconds time limit that they magically forget about whenever Gingrich and Romney go back and forth like five times.

But it goes even further than that, because the overall coverage is also biased towards the two. Turn on any mainstream news outlet, and there's a 90% chance that they'll be talking about "Newt-Romney". So that's who people that get their information from MSM outlets view as viable candidates and think about the most. Then when poll numbers go up as a result of their slanted coverage, they blow it out of proportion.

It seems like even though Ron Paul has won the most strawpolls, he gets the least amount of debate time. In fact that's actually been proven, some guy put together a study of all of the debate time and the straw poll victories, and Ron Paul had the least amount of time but the most straw poll wins.

Sure, they throw him the occasional bone and give him an interview, but when it comes down to the overall treatment of Ron Paul compared to Newt World Order and Mitt Robbed-Me (....cause he's a banker puppet lol), it's like they have first class and he's stuck in the bathroom that smells like crap.

It's really pretty staggering how much control the wealthy elite have over the election. They can literally control the flow of information to such a degree that the public supports what they want them to support.
edit on 11-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Many people at home understood and liked Ron Pauls' responses... I bet there were people applauding at home, probably louder than the crowd.

my pops, who is stuck in his old ways (he's 75 so you can imagine his stances on all the issues.) actually said this to me (And i said this in the debate thread earlier.) My pops never watches any of the debates... I'm walking passed him in the living room and i noticed him watching the debate. I asked him how it was going... he said 'The old pale white man is the only one who makes sense on stage...' and im like... who? Ron Paul? He said yes... and I had to make sure i heard this right and told him to point him out. Lets just say his response may be a clue on where Ron Paul will land in Iowa.

Times may be changing...
edit on 12/11/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Thats very good to hear. I think we have to work on Ron's tan a bit though.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Feel free to join in this thread already on-going which includes this vid OP.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go Ron Go!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I really liked the end of the video, hah. What really annoyed me however was while Ron Paul was making his point toward Newt about taking that money he winked at the crowd like he was a cool kid. Then when he admitted to taking the money in the "private sector" everyone started laughing! That wasnt funny in my opinion!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I may be just a bit paranoid about this and I have not read all the posts yet so don't eviscerate me if this has already been brought up; was the red background behind RP and Bachmann on purpose as a subliminal "red = Stop, bad, etc...?

Behind Romey and Newtey (newt depending on the camera angle) a nice blue background with pretty stars.

Maybe I just think too much about little things but the way the MSM is treating Dr. Paul is really insulting what is left of my intelligence.

Ron paul has my campaign contributions as well as my vote!

new topics

top topics

join