It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 GOP/General election Idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hello guys/gals,

I have an idea...

Instead of having the corporate run media host, run, and manipulate the debates... why dont the candidates bring up an idea to let an average Joe host/moderate a debate on live TV?

instead of having these bought/sold pundits moderate this debate... an average Joe with average problems bring up the important questions rather than bring up useless points like someones marital past? Shouldn't they be discussing the issues? Economy, Jobs, Foreign policy, Liberty, etc... and not what someone did in their private life?

Just an idea... sorry for the short post. I just thought that this would level the field a little bit instead of having the MSM robots dictate whose going to succeed and who isnt.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I couldn't agree with you more, does anyone have any info on how exactly one would go about doing this, then maybe ron paul could actully get his fair share of air-time, of course they don't want to have us do anything like this because then they can't control the questions and who gets the air time and so forth, while I agree that it's an awesome idea I don't know how far it would actually make it, yet another example of what a wonderful "demockery" we live in

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
How about we hook them up to lie detectors!
just thought of that now. thanks for the inspiration OP.

only problem with that is every 10 seconds there'd be a "beep beep beep".
edit on 10-12-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

If you hooked them up to lie detectors... they would explode as soon as they are 'plugged in'

ZING!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

lol my thoughts exactly.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join