It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are living in B Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
While this is one of the coolest tracks around, it speaks truth. Have a listen, you may become enlightened to the fact that we are ALL players and actors in this movie.

MANDATE MY A$$!
edit on 10-12-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Sir Slide. Good dig. Haven't heard that one before. I like the agenda songs that had to hide their direct meaning behind the censorship of their times. Like this one if I may,

These guys wanted so badly to come out and be open that this is a song about the Statue of Liberty; representative of America's "ghetto scenes" and "war machines". Still true today.

There are others: Arlo Guthrie, Alice's Restaurant, Bob Dylan, The Doors, ELP, etc., but off topic. Thanx for the tune... S & .F

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
As other posters have explained, the arts are Jungian, people see what they want to see. The CIA would probably call these "Hidden" interpretations or "Cryptographic trap door functions". It is a form of government transparency that has existed since the beginning of recorded history I'm sure. Thousands of years after the Pythagoreans discovered and hid their works there is no one around to remember. Wait for the movie.........

join