It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland Needs to Spend 30% of Total Budget on IMF Bailouts to EU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Poland Needs to Spend 30% of Total Budget on IMF Bailouts to EU as Result of Merkozy Summit

Amazing but Poland's commitments after recent summits are to be 30% of our yearly budget! Where are this money going to come from is a great mystery to me as we are on a brink of reaching the constitutional debt limit of 55% of GDP.

Read more at:

globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com...

In other interesting news, the EU is trying to create a new treaty, the European Stability Mechanism (ESU) - in this treaty, the ESU and its members have total and complete control of independent nations.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

And it's mind boggling as to why 9 new countries signed up taking the Eurozone to 27 countries.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Small correction, 26 countries as there, 17 Eurozone plus 9 other EU countries. And yes I agree with you, amazing that they would agree so quickly, probably shows just how urgent and potentially catastrophic the situation was getting.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

And it's mind boggling as to why 9 new countries signed up taking the Eurozone to 27 countries.

That was/is media spin, the Eurozone is not increasing and the countries that said "no" in the first place have not said "yes". Their position has not changed, they still have to go back to their respective parliaments and get permission.. and others might still have to have referendums when the legal fine print is studied.

Personally it was set up to be this way other wise they would have had to have a full treaty change which would have meant referendums across many nations and at the moment I don't think many nations in Europe, let alone those in the Eurozone are going to say "yes" to this deal.

But the media spin on this is amazing
I'll give them credit for that.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The truth is that a few countries have lost, and the rest should not have to pick them up.

I admire David Cameron for refusing.

Get back to your own currencies, please.

And to countries who have agreed to this - sorry but you will be left paying forever - for a few countries who acted irresponsibly - Greece and Italy I think.

I happen to know that Greek banks kept on issuing credit cards to defaulters - many times.

Greece thinks it is all about the mates system when there is nothing to back it up.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Don't be so miserable Poland.. this is the EU's way of thanking you for your slave labor exported to EU countries over the years.

Make a racket and your PM will die in a "Plane crash" .. just shut up and conform, less your masters get angry.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I feel sorry for the polish people they don't deserve this daylight robbery on a national scale.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Poland is fine, they'll get that money from the UK, afterall about 95% of the polish population is in the UK anyway...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

just watched that video and if its right, WOW!...

I remember the quaint old days when I thought the whole nwo conspiracy theory stuff was far fetched... I miss those days...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
reply to post by bluemirage5

Small correction, 26 countries as there, 17 Eurozone plus 9 other EU countries. And yes I agree with you, amazing that they would agree so quickly, probably shows just how urgent and potentially catastrophic the situation was getting.

I don't think they all agreed so quickly because of how terrible the situation was. I think they agreed so quickly because this was the plan all along.

new topics

top topics

join