It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Council and 12 day countdown starts right now...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i'm a member of the andromedan council. i just came back from a security meeting held at zeta reticuli.

the autumn first contact date has been scrapped. the draconians veto'd it when the nordics put an ether embargo on their world. it led to the price of ether to run their saucers up to an all time high of 7 gulpecs per gallon.

on a happier note, the galactic peace prize went to a grey who encapsulated himself in a glass bubble and launched himself into orbit and vowed never to return until the andromedans release 14 greys who were charged with spying.

he was in orbit for 76 years. critics argue that the release of the greys was a result of back room deals and had nothing to do with the orbital protest since he was forced to land when he hit space junk.

edit on 10-12-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

I hope you're enjoying your cult experience. What we don't need, is people pushing obvious nonsense as factual occurrences.

Are you seeking attention? Need a self esteem boost, while taking advantage of others? Is it a thrill? Is most of your life based on lying to others? We all know the andromedan council is fake, a hoax, and has zero truth to it. And you say you're a member. You're either knowingly advertising a hoax, or seeking attention on an internet forum for some weird fulfillment you get by pushing lies.

Since you're a supposed member of the council, how about if this promise doesn't come to fruition, just like every other lie you guys push, you close your account, and never post on ATS again?
edit on 11-12-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i'm a member of the andromedan council. i just came back from a security meeting held at zeta reticuli.

the autumn first contact date has been scrapped. the draconians veto'd it when the nordics put an ether embargo on their world. it led to the price of ether to run their saucers up to an all time high of 7 gulpecs per gallon.

on a happier note, the galactic peace prize went to a grey who encapsulated himself in a glass bubble and launched himself into orbit and vowed never to return until the andromedans release 14 greys who were charged with spying.

he was in orbit for 76 years. critics argue that the release of the greys was a result of back room deals and had nothing to do with the orbital protest since he was forced to land when he hit space junk.

edit on 10-12-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Best post of 2011 ?

Seriously though....it beats being mean about it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I guess that all depends on who's version of the story you listen to. Even they can't seem to get the same story straight. I have heard interviews from "full" disclosure by the end of autumn, to a slow disclosure. I have heard some say all the bases have been taken care of, and others say they are still working on it. I have also heard some say full disclosure by the end of the fall, then change the story as the clock is ticking down.

Guess it all just depends on who's version of the story you are buying. You would think for their contacts, they would at least all be on board with the same story.

11 days and counting....

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Dude u just aint got the Blossom Goodchild spin

Haha a great post Merry Xmas

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
behold...

How will Earth people change as we become new 4D humans... once 2014 begins?

ANSWER: The most important thing to realize is that the transformation, the transition from 3D to 4D, from being a 3D person to being a 4D person… will be a smooth, ‘seamless’, painless, process. This experience will be a simple transformation of cellular structure, from the slower, more dense, heavier, existing 3D vibratory rate body you have today – to a higher, faster, lighter, 4D vibratory rate. You will have a body that is taller, literally lighter in terms of mass, weight & density... about one tenth (1/10) of what you weigh now.

Keep in mind, your body’s molecular cellular structure will actually change. Think crystal based molecules. Your existing 3D cell walls will transmute into being crystalline based. Your 4D body, the cellular structure of your 4D body, will be based on crystalline molecules. No longer carbon based, but crystal based. Within the core, the center of each cell, it will be infused with light. Your 4D bodies will really be... very translucent. This is a natural 4th dimensional, 4th density state.

Everyone will be relatively tall & slim in stature. This is simply the nature of having a body composed of crystalline cellular structure. You will also be 'lighter' in terms of... being infused with light. Not opaque like you are today, not completely translucent, but very translucent.

Your children will transform as well. But in terms of age appearance, they will continue to develop as young children, into young adults, only now along the adjusted, normal, 'time line' of thousands of years for 4th dimensional people.

For most adults who choose to remain on Earth during this time of change, you will look approximately in the 32 to 35 year old age range. In terms of height, for a comparison, an average 3D male today at 5’10”… the equivalent 4th dimensional male will be about 7ft tall, this is the average height for a 4D man. A 5’ 5” to 5’ 6” 3D Earth woman will likely be about 6’ 2” living a 4D life. An average 4D Earth man will weigh in Earth terms about: 10 to 15 pounds. An average 4D Earth woman will weigh about: 5 to 7 pounds. Everyone will be relatively trim, tall, slim in stature. Again, this is simply due to the nature of having a body composed of crystalline cellular structure.

In terms of overall health, 4D Earth humans will be healthy, very healthy, full of light. With your solar system and Earth's migration into the 4th dimensional zone of space, 3D diseases will all be literally eradicated.

andromedacouncil.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

So what i gather is i dont have to go on a diet because in 2014 ill get skinnier anyways and be made out of crystals.

As for the andromeda people, keep it cool! (get it? Because youre in space)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Yea everyone is selling that pig right now, just different lipstick on it...sound familiar:
www.in5d.com...

"But if you grab hold and engage these chaotic thoughts and feelings, if you insist on feeling guilty or worrying, if you continue to argue that ‘I am not OK’ or ‘They are not OK,’ these energies will not be cleared from your space – and the Shift, as it accelerates ever faster, will become a very bumpy, very ‘not OK’ road for you."

It's the same as everyone saying there is a God, but it is just our God is the cool one

Instead of 4th dimension, religion calls it "heaven." I think the only consistency in all this is they are all saying this is coming to a head soon. Outside of that, it's just different shades of lipstick IMO.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

don't you just love the good ol' 'emotional blackmail'?

We offer them no concrete proof, as they have a way of expressing it.
We offer them Truth. This is an important function of our mission—to
offer Truth without proof. In this way, the motivation will, in each and
every case, come from within the individual. In this way, the individual
vibratory rate will be increased. An offering of proof or an impressing of
this Truth upon an individual in such a way that he would be forced to
accept it would have no usable effect upon his vibratory rate.
This, then, my friends, is the mystery of our way of approaching your
peoples.

divinecosmos.com.../page2

it IS a serious issue....

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Interesting video for sure. Isn't he a confirmed shape shifter though

LOL

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

That my friend made me laugh , Very good... Still , were there any vacancies for truck drivers or even instructors in the situations vacant as im getting disillusioned with trucking here! Not looking for much , just a few million space bucks...

Rgds

Git

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I don't get it. Is the Andromeda Council a group of Earth human representatives or something. You know it's a hoax if an alien council is named after a human name given for a galaxy. I would also believe the alien representatives wouldn't refer to themselves as reptilian, grey or nordic (because nordic is a term used to describe the features of the particular species.) Not to mention the fact that the home world of a few of these alien civilizations would have several factions per inhabited planet in their control that would have representatives in the council and whom are opposed to it. I suppose that it is possible to have advanced hive mind civilizations with a central leader or queen monarch but more likely then not they may not participate in a organization set up like the UN. In addition to this factor I would doubt the highlight of the council wouldn't be to focus on developing our small planet when there potentially millions like it with similar life forms. I believe the only thing regarding the planet earth on said councils agenda would be protecting the earth and its inhabitance as protected planet. In order to qualify as a protected planet certain guidelines would be set. I would imagine that world wide open knowledge and participation in the council would change the earths status. To be part of an intergalactic council you would reasonably have to be an intergalactic civilization able to defend yourself and your system from incursion. Without the veil of being a so called protected world any civilization would have the right to try to go in and conquer everything and freely OVERHARVEST our species to the point of extinction.

This council thing is a bunch of BOLOGNA --> but if you take the protected planet angle it would account for all of the secrecy surrounding any major planetary wide communication. The so called Andromeda council may also be interested in expediting human development/ascension, so that members could legally according to intergalactic law take control of our star system without any sanctions from council. The council sounds like a cult to me or perhaps some guy trying to make a quick buck

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52
I don't get it.

There is nothing to really get. We are playing a game of poker, and I called them on their bluff is all. Just want to watch them back peddle out of their simple "one pair" hand while I am holding a full house

If you watch, there is even people that have come into this thread explaining that I don't truly understand what they are saying, when I clearly heard them say "full disclosure" by the end of autumn. Full disclosure doesn't equal anything else but what it means, including now coming quietly, only a select few will meet and greet with them, they will come in human form, and slowly spread the message. Full disclosure is full disclosure period.

Crap or get off the pot, because I have the nuts!

10 days and counting...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

4EV....I understand. Alhough these types of way out there's may be danderous to the easily swayed....just by reading your post....I can tell you have a much stronger will of mind.

When ever I go into a bad section of a town....wherever country it may be....or travel or walk in the dark of night...a person can see very well thank you....just by allowing their eyes to adjust and if it is a clear night....with stars shinning....after about 20 to 30 minutes....a trained person can feel as if it were DAY TIME.....or if Igo into a graveyard on Halloween or into a Haunted...real or not....house on a dare....I always take to all these places the one thing I know....but no one no thing.....does not......

I am the most dangerous thing in the room or place. So as far as these nut jobs go....and they are a danger...a danger to some kind grandmas savings.....or some lost and alone kid without direction teenager....or some lonely divorced middle aged Woman...or Man....or a person who is ashamed of their confused sexuality.....these people are looking for guidence.....and no one is providing it....neither their family or church or one time spouse....and they are alone and afraid and without direction and confused....so when someone....like these scum bags....tells them this GRAND STORY.....and makes them feel that THEY are an important missing part and without them....this lonely confused individual....the Whole Planets and EVERYONE ON IT'S LIFE....dependes on this afraid and searching for A TRUTH....ANY TRUTH OR ANSWER....that wil fill the gigantic void in their mind and heart........they say.....Humanity Needs you!......oh....and your $50,000 savings.....WHICH IS SUCH A TINY PRICE TO PAY FOR SAVING EARTH! These estrangd people sign over everything and anything they have and end up gettng a t-shirt and a E.T. Defend the world kit consisting of some chunks of sacred metal and yarn.....oh and don't forget your custom fit made for YOU!......TIN FOIL HAT!
I would love to get my hands on these parasites! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I've encountered this kind of BS before, where in order to get the 'key to heaven' you need to suspend all rational and critical thought and blindly believe what they say without evidence. A part of me is very very angry at these people for insisting that 'salvation' or even just a better world is only available to the naive and gullible. Intelligent people who require little more than hear-say need not apply.

If there really is a salvation coming, then it behooves the saviours to include even those of us who are so jaded by the lies and misinformation that we have a hard time trusting anything that has not thoroughly demonstrated its veracity. Salvation should be for everyone, not only the stupid.

If these guys are an actual thing and they are actually coming, I doubt they're as good as they make themselves out to be. Their demand for us to open our minds and let our brains fall out is a dangerous and unhealthy demand and not 'of the light'. The light doesn't demand you blindly put yourself under the power of people with unknown intentions in order to make your life or the world better.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Gee...What a surprise...Nadda....

I will put this one down in the Harold Camping book titled, "A Million and One Conspiracies that never came True"

I do appreciate your latest postponement announcement though...."busy clearing all the landmine bombs all over the world right now so the ships can't land at the moment." Is that on your answering machine for when we call and you are out cleaning up?

LOL

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Wouldn't you know it...I am a prophet now. Getting awesome at it too

"Without sufficient numbers of those of your world aware of our purpose and their purpose as well, events must be delayed."

www.rumormillnews.com...

Who would of thunk. LOL

Those space people would make horrible project managers huh? Can't seem to get their time lines down at all for such an advanced breed. Guess they never heard of risk management and how to incorporate that into a timeline.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
2014? I think the date will keep changing to another 2 years or 5 years or 3 months. Kind of like that cult that the head predicted the rapture and kept changing the date.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

Above may help explain the difference between the Andromeda Council and the "Andromedan" Council. Believe it or not, there is a difference.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join