It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Council and 12 day countdown starts right now...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

No hold up there anymore. I just listened to an interview with a Commander on youtube dated Dec. 7th, and the underground bases are all gone. They have gotten rid of all the reptilians, and now the coast is clear. Of course, there is that damn problem with the Christians they have, which are going to prevent them from coming. For some unknown reason to me, because of their belief in Christ, it can prevent them from ever coming and saving our planet, and if they can't find a way around it, they will just take off and our world implodes. However, they do plan to stop by, "quietly" on the outskirts of small towns, dressed as normal every day Joe's, and only the lucky ones will get to meet them. I am sure that just is code for giving the false prophets ammunition to carry on. Everything is all done and set, except for that minor problem with the 3 billion Christians that somehow a very advanced space people with all their technology, have the ability to handle other very advanced space people, but they can't get past some measly little Christians that believe in some false story. Who would of thunk?!?!

LOL

BTW....really liked the signatures...watched them, plus some

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

AWOKEN....WOW! I had no idea they were this crazy! How many people are supposedly signed up as followers of these obviously way out there people? Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Well I really don't know the answer to that one for sure. I know of "at least" 6. There is the one who contacted me via PM; wanted to enlighten me; I asked him to telepathically enlighten me so I don't confuse him with one of the true nuts that claim all kinds of weird things but can't produce...sad to say, he couldn't get my frequency correct so he was unable to reach me at the moment (his words). Then there is the one who got pissed off at me in a different thread about a similar subject. Then there is the kook author who loves to put up these types of articles on the nut mill, cough, cough, (keep having those types of slips) rumor mill I read. He is the same nut who makes the claims about the Christians. Then there is the lady who posted the youtube video of the commander. Of course, how could you forget Commander Micheal Lee Hill from OM forum, which the site is in the middle of a major melt down, rapidly losing all their subs, and legal action being threatened to shut down the site completely cause they all can't play nice. He can't even help save the site, but he is going to save the world you know. There is the other commander I heard in the interview.

So they have 6 for sure that I am aware of. It's a real posy! I guess they are getting private spaceships for each of them. I think they have others because there is quite a lot of videos on youtube, but they always show a video of what the person looks like passing the message along to us right on the cover of the video, and usually they aren't anyone I would ever give the time of day to, not much less go and listen to them talk. Their pictures scare me. It's my fault though...I am terrible of reading a book by it's cover when it comes to scaring looking people, so I just avoid it all together.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

heya, glad you liked those videos... regarding these honorary councilmen, well, i think they seriously need some help; so i'm gonna arrange their appointments...

www.ethealing.com...

edit on 11/12/11 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

That's awesome! Favorite lines...

"Because they are in a different dimension, you won't have to worry about alerting your neighbors. However, your animals may be quite aware of their presence."

"please be laying down on a bed with no jewelry, wire bra, belts or shoes. Blankets and socks are fine."

"The body is then split into many bodies to facilitate more work during the prescribed session time. The actual session runs sixty minutes. One hour of our time is equivalent to 9.8 hours of their time."

"to lift emotional damage that is in the cells of your body from not only this but other lifetimes"

And this off the FAQ

"How do they know what equipment to bring?

Once your name, phone number and physical address are entered into the appointment book, they will make a visit to determine what equipment will be needed for you." LMFAO

OK you need to stop mccrom because they are never gonna let me come jam with them now if I keep this up!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Just an FYI for those Andromedan folks. Before you group me into one of the Christian folks and plan to send the BlackOps to my door, I am not. I am open to just about anything, except false prophecies! All I am saying is "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!" I don't want to see another Illuminati clock expire only to be reset again for a later date is all. You are knocking on my door trying to sell me a bible, when the last 4 guys who knocked this week were willing to give it away for free. The lizard people, the underground bases, the above ground bases, everything but the Christians now have been taken care of. No more excuses!

Enough of the BS, take me to your leader! Put up, or shut up!

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Are you sure it's the 22nd ?

Because according to this thread it's the 24th of December.

Well it seems that we have two chances this month for them to "RETURN".

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Beam me up Scottie!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I am not sure of anything. I am just going off the information given to us by the kind folks who are in touch with the council and are passing along the information to us. The information you provided is based off of a completely different thing. The information I am going off of is that it will be by the end of "autumn" which is the date I provided. I am sure they wouldn't mind the 2 extra days you are giving them though. Anything for a little extra time. However, I am not a prophet, but for some reason I am seeing the future here...there will be a message very close to this time that they have come, with more information to the enlightened, to pass along to us, about another future disclosure date. They might take some time off to celebrate Xmas and ring in the new year to celebrate the sub-bases they recently took out. I can't blame them, I am sure they are tired and need a break. It's hard work being a Jedi knight these days. Maybe we can get some odds going in Vegas on it. It is a monster lock for the bookies in Vegas based off their history!

edit on 11-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I've also heard that the Andromedans are going to vanquish all diseases that the black government has created in their top secret labs and have not yet released onto us. Now, the ones that they have already released, well, we have to deal with those ourselves.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

They have our backs on Nuclear War also. All the missiles will be disabled if any attempt is made to fire them. The Andromedan council's enemy are in the process of building new laser technology that is created to fire at the space ships when they arrive, but they are laughing about it because they just upgraded their shields and it will bounce right back off. They are just "observing" them and watching them build these lasers in humor, because of the defense shields recent upgrades.

Shame about what you said though...I will get to go for a ride with them, but they can't help me with this damn Morgellons disease huh? What a bummer! Sounds completely counterproductive for them to come at all then since all the chemtrails have already put this super micro computer, self building, disease inside me that they can't do anything about it. Guess the last laugh is on them after all in the end.

I guess the cure for my Herpes is out of the question too huh? Someone always has to come along and rain on my parade!
edit on 11-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Elliot Rosewater is that you?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Dang!
I was hoping the peace prize went to the grey who imbedded his image into twelve pieces of toast and teleported them to the twelve lesser developed planets in the hopes of enlightening them.
I suppose he lucked out because of that one planet that enshrined his piece of toast as devine evidence of their god's existence.

I thought we put the issue of Obama's citizenship to rest (that nobody in power cares), and now here you are claiming yet again that he is an illegal alien; a god no less (Newsweek agrees with you btw.) At least there is proof (that nobody in power will care about) of your claim:

I have a hard time believing that aliens would choose ordinary people to spread their message. If I were an alien, I'd speak to a network head, members of Congress, or a trusted religious leader like Billy Graham; or, just take over the airwaves and tell everyone all at once. And if the Draconians don't like it, they can get bent.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I have a hard time believing that aliens would choose ordinary people to spread their message.

No I swear it's true...the humans told me so!

or a trusted religious leader like Billy Graham

Favorite line of post

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikehawk

Poor old Scottie , Kirk i swear was gay, liked being beamed all the time! ,.

I cannot understand why these predictions carry on. It dont happen ever! ooh this is going to happen , no ,er, sorry thats postponed as Zarg has a headache , or , nope got it wrong its not till then ... blah blah blah...

So how do people know these things?? ive never seen a copy of the andromodean Galactic Post let alone read one!

This prediction stuff is just BS... Show me proof in black n white, not what was read on the back of sci-fi weekly for boys... or photos of a hanger shaped rock on the moon for that matter... Been here on this site a few years now, not as long as some people but , Nothing Ever Happens......

Regards

Git

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is the funniest thread ever. I would like someone to create a thread titled "ATS Prophecies that fail". That should discourage so called doomsayers and prophets from misleading people

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

Funny you should mention that. I have thought of this exact thing. However, I have come to realize that it would be pointless, because they ALL fail. Not a single one has EVER come true. So if you see a prediction or prophecy, well you know the rest.

The other thread I wanted to start was the makings of a brand new conspiracy. Something that has never been thought of to date, that doesn't have any of the active components that another conspiracy consists of. Something completely wild and original. I was going to ask for help from the community to put it together, and see if we could actually get one going, then spread the word like religion, and get people to really believe in it and pass it along. The only problem would be getting people to help me design it, then leaving a paper trail of someone being able to point back to the inception of the idea and say, "see, it is false." As soon as I find a way around that, but we can get the community to help design it so it is really completely out there in ideas, game on

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Im with hidden_hand on this one: If someone gives a date, they are not the guy you want to be listening to.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by completenuttergit

Hey, I just read the andromodean Galactic Post ( A Nanu Murdock, Galatic Media Group pub.).
It was a slow news day but in the classified they offered full body massages and an opportunity for space truck drivers.

The comics were a little racist against humans but with a circulation of 6 and growing, it shouldn't be a major issue.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Its not 12 days, like you think. Its not even what you think. I've watched the videos. Its a process where contact will start in small groups here and there, when you're out and about you could suddenly be communicating with ET. Probably private places, when your kind of alone and these ETs are tall, so you will assume they're ET or if your like me you would assume they may be their black op underground hybrid program and are spouting agenda. They are already here and living amongst us, but again, I want to know agenda. Because its only getting worse, so the prime directive would be really good to know. They can cough up and identify.

And the underground bases have already suffered damage, thats been reported in numerous threads.

The whole thing will take place over "time", over the next few years, so that by 2013, according to his website, we'll be going through pole shifts, I believe and end up in 4D, which is where star wars is and the negatives and all that, and its certainly not the realm where anyone wants to go.

Another friend discussed the synchronization they are attempting so that the Astral realm, 4d, where Legion and the Fallen ones operate, (old empire, possibly new empire now) will merge with our realm and I gather armeggedon or a war/battle will take place

I kind of say NO, NOT ON MY WATCH, to all of this period.

Take your video game away, real families, women and children world wide, are simply waiting for a wonderful equal non slave world and some happiness, savvy?????
edit on 11-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join