It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Disturbing Tale: Why We May Never See Government UFO Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Greetings,

Here's a rational explanation for why we may never see the so called Disclosure. The author has published a book on the subject which is referenced in the link. His post does account for what has happened to all of the missing archived material from Roswell to the missing ICBM film from Vandenberg AFB.

"core secret" is so sensitive, its very existence is a secret. In the U.S. Intelligence Community, the tale of an extraterrestrial presence is known as the CORE STORY. Astronaut Edgar Mitchell explains why the UFO subject is a core secret, and we speculate about the "disturbing" consequences."

www.starpod.org...

My and enjoy.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

"core secret" is so sensitive, its very existence is a secret.

That line is so great. I did read the article. On one hand, i think it's probably right. On the other hand, it sounds like complete malarkey. Know what I mean?

I think disclosure won't come from the government, but rather the aliens themselves(Which doesn't contradict the article at all, the article is saying the government won't disclose anything).

The aliens are waiting for something. Just call it a hunch.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The simple reason of why our government does not, and refuses to disclose what they know about ET is, they are getting technology from them. It would be like killing the goose that lays golden eggs for them to tell us. Plus, they, the government, would likely be brought up on charges when everyone found out what they have done to us.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Since when do Aliens need the Govt. for disclosure?

If they want to land in our back yard to confirm their existence, they will. There's not a damn thing any Govt. on Earth can do or say about it.

And they won't ask for permission.

Peace

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

If they want to land in our back yard to confirm their existence, they will. There's not a damn thing any Govt. on Earth can do or say about it.

Peace

maybe a requirement for space travel is that the species developing it has to abandon being a**holes.

i would think an advanced race will be advanced in all aspects. that means they respect sovereignty and don't abuse power.

those are marks of an advanced race. not just a space ship.

edit on 10-12-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Now we all know the secret that's so secret it's very secrecy is secret. I guess that invalidates itself.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Although I did not read the article, I think I would be comfortable saying outright that it pertains to government documentation of ETs. I agree that disclosure on the human end may not happen, because as we've seen before, the Gov't is always dragged kicking and screaming into disclosing ANYTHING of any sensitivity, and only does so when truly out of options.

However, I happen to believe that we are in the region of ET disclosure by the ETs themselves. Of course, I am not certain of this, and I don't have any bloody pictures of it, heh. So, let the speculation carry on.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Most of the posts here to my post make sense. I suspect that Gene Roddenberry and other futurists are right. There's an existing galactic civilization and interstellar government. We're a rising technological civilization that may or may not survive our youth. When we recognize the fact of the existence of others and our technology enables us to reach out to the stars we'll be contacted. Our technology should enable us in this century to reach out to the stars.

They may very well be here in physical form keeping an eye on us and our development. We just don't know but it makes for great discussion and speculation. My best,

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I agree with you. They have been lying so much that if they did disclose anything then people would start to ask what else they have been lying about. Only way to get information out of the Gov. Is with a revolution.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by airforce47

Good find!

Ive said this countless times and I firmly believe that the type of disclosure the public wants to see will never happen. Like others have said previously, the govt would have too much to answer for. Besides, I believe this is a global issue, not left alone in the hands of a singular govt or agency.

Additionally, anything ET related is no longer in the hands of the feds, but buried Deep in the custody of private contractors, far from FOIA requests. The private sector can safely keep the govt secrets without prying eyes. Stuff we will never see. Anything the govt has is just distraction and fodder. Dont ask the govt for disclosure, rather The Rand Corp, Batelle, Lockheed, or Raytheon...to name a few. This is why the GAO found not a single document when it looked into Roswell. Anything the govt might have had was already so deep and buried. Ask yourself whats more secure, a mediocre govt pay with a lousy pention, OR a fabulous private sector salary with all the trimmimgs and a great retirement plan?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Says it all right here...

UFO Conversations - Dr. Robert Wood

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
When Gary met Mata Hari...

So many years near to the core story
and nothing cordial. Shall be all UFOs
American and their secret only in the
hands of the American government.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by airforce47

The secret of the UFOs is not the "core secret." The core secret is that human existence is not ready to acknowledge that it is thrashing around on a Third World world. Politics, Science, technology, and human awareness of itself and the Universe are lagging to an incredibly latent degree.

Disclosure such as imagined and demanded by many would at this time be very similar to the incident when the first Native American (Indian) stepped forward to shake the hand of a colonist: The beginning of the end. I can't imagine we humans being capable of rescuing ourselves from such a fate and it would take the benevolence of near god-like creatures to usher us through the transition.

'Better that we ignore them as long as possible and (seemingly) haul ourselves up by our own bootstraps (and their crashed ships).

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Lets assume that aliens exist. If they were greddy like the spaniards and we had something they wanted then they would conquer us. The reason this haven't happend is that they are not conqurers and are not intressted in our resources. The reason to not contact us openly is also that we are uncivilized. We are a planet evolving towards enlightment but the common man/woman haven't figured out how to lose his/her ego. We have advanced the technology way longer than our societies.

People don't seem to learn from history. We have continued with our power pyramids and propaganda and explotation of nature and the third world for cheap labour. For some reason the privalaged say it's right for me to get an extreme amount of stuff I want and somebody shoud provide it for me although I dont work the same amount of manhours as it takes to manufacture/provide the goods. In my eyes this is theft/parasitism and im not just talking about the 1%. It might be legal but it is still morally wrong.

We already have been given the information on how our society should be but we are not implementing it. We always let ego come in the way and build our power pyramids. Real democracy might be implemented someday because what we have now is not that. When we show us to be ready then we will be helped. But until then we will contirnue to live in our prison. Even if we would research technology to go to the stars we would not be allowed to leave this solar system. We need to get civilized before we can leave this place.

“When the student is ready, the master appears. ~”
Buddhist Proverb quote

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
The simple reason of why our government does not, and refuses to disclose what they know about ET is, they are getting technology from them.

Ah, I see. Your proof is...?

While you collect that info, and I thank you in advance for doing so, could you explain why it is that all the other governments sit on their keisters while the USG gets all the goodies?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

There is no use in tossing about logic in this thread when everyone is having great fun posting BS theories from their intergalactic mythologies.

What in the world are you thinking about, man?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The core secret, being that a part of humans are overtaken by an alien host, and basicly running this place (earth).
Kinda makes sense. And luna-tic at the same time.
Question is how many are "they"? 1%? 50%

...I guess we do live in hollywood.
lunatruth.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

Originally posted by autowrench
The simple reason of why our government does not, and refuses to disclose what they know about ET is, they are getting technology from them.

Ah, I see. Your proof is...?

While you collect that info, and I thank you in advance for doing so, could you explain why it is that all the other governments sit on their keisters while the USG gets all the goodies?

Well the thing is, I do not think the USG does get it all. There has to be something given for technology. What really pleased the Ebans, in my own belief, was the Montauk Project, The Ebans, along with the Sirians, who provided the chair, gave them the tech, and they built the device. We today have personal computers because of these experiments, but them we also have electronic mind control.
No Alien race can be trusted 100%. Some cannot be trusted at all. One has to know things about them, and test their intent. I myself have been at this for a very long time, before computers.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

Originally posted by autowrenchWell the thing is, I do not think the USG does get it all. There has to be something given for technology.

And you know this how?

What really pleased the Ebans, in my own belief, ...

Alrighty now we're getting somewhere. Your post is nothing more than sheer speculation.

No Alien race can be trusted 100%. Some cannot be trusted at all. One has to know things about them, and test their intent. I myself have been at this for a very long time, before computers.

Speculating your life away, letting your mind wander wherever it wants to go.

(sigh)

Live a real life, seek facts. Fairy tales and fantasy are fun but they will leave you as empty as you are.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I've started looking around with new eyes lately, and I've started wondering what if....

What if the govt knew about aliens - some did - but that they also knew that the aliens would not do anything pro-govt? Like what if, the aliens themselves - were an anarchist people and that anarchy is the level that they've told the biggest govts that they wanted the govts. to get rid of themselves before the human race could really have open contact and disclosure?

Say aliens met with 10-15 govt officials and dropped THAT bombshell. Wouldn't any govt. that was interested in self preservation deny they existed?

When I hear that term - anarchist - I always hear it in a negative light. It's always black clothed youths that firebomb cars and destroy property - violent, raging anarchists in the streets of chaos. It's always presented as a modern concept that is dangerous and dark. You never hear about anarchists like Emma Goldman.

I don't know anything about anarchism really. Wonder why that is? I don't know anything about aliens either.

new topics

top topics

join