It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's happening before our eyes ~ evil Congress is authorizing detention camps*:!!*!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I never voted for McCain or BHO. Will this evil be passed in secret too? The messages from Heaven for many years have been saying the camps are going to happen.

I'll post the earliest one I can find on the subject.

_ _ _

www.thenewamerican.com...

Written by Jack Kenny
Monday, 28 November 2011 15:30

Military detention in what may be a tale too bizarre to be believed by millions of Americans, the U.S. Senate appears ready to pass a bill that will designate the entire earth, including the United States and its territories, one all-encompassing “battlefield” in the global “war on terror” and authorize the detention of Americans suspected of terrorist ties indefinitely and without trial or even charges being filed that would necessitate a trial.

The bill could come to a vote as early as today, according to a bulletin issued by the American Civil Liberties Union. The legislation “goes to the very heart of who we are as Americans,” the ACLU statement said, describing the bill as having moved toward passage while most Americans were celebrating Thanksgiving and a long holiday weekend for millions of U.S. workers. “The Senate will be voting on a bill that will direct American military resources not at an enemy shooting at our military in a war zone, but at American citizens and other civilians far from any battlefield — even people in the United States itself,” the ACLU warned.

Labeled the National Defense Authorization Act, S. 1867 was drafted in secret by Senators Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) and approved in a closed-door committee meeting, according to the ACLU statement.

“I know it sounds incredible,” wrote Chris Anders of the ACLU's Washington legislative office. “New powers to use the military worldwide, even within the United States? Hasn’t anyone told the Senate that Osama bin Laden is dead, that the president is pulling all of the combat troops out of Iraq and trying to figure out how to get combat troops out of Afghanistan too? And American citizens and people picked up on American or Canadian or British streets being sent to military prisons indefinitely without even being charged with a crime. Really? Does anyone think this is a good idea? And why now?”

If passed in its present form, the bill would give the President the power to order the military to pick up and imprison without charge or trial civilians anywhere in the world. "The power is so broad that even U.S. citizens could be swept up by the military and the military could be used far from any battlefield, even within the United States itself,” Anders warned. Anders also noted that presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) voiced his concerns about the detention provisions in the legislation in a Republican candidates' debate. Ironically, President Obama, who has frequently been criticized by libertarians of both the left and right for exceeding his powers as Commander-in-Chief, is opposed to the legislation and has threatened to veto it if it passes both houses of Congress. Both the Secretary of Defense and the Attorney General of the United States have called the indefinite detention provisions of the bill harmful and counterproductive. But Senator Lindsey Graham has praised those same provisions for saying “for the first time that the homeland is part of the battlefield” and that people can be arrested without charge or trial, “American citizen or not.” Freshman Senator Kelly Ayotte, a New Hampshire Republican, declared that the provisions are necessary because “America is part of the battlefield.”

Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.) has offered an amendment to delete the indefinite detention provisions and “[set] up an orderly review of detention power,” Anders said. “It tries to take the politics out and put American values back in.” The provisions raise a great many political, sociological, and constitutional questions, including whether all of the “homeland,” formerly known as “the land of the free,” should be designated a battlefield and whether people arrested anywhere in the world, including here in the United States, should be considered “enemy combatants” even if they were captured nowhere near a scene of actual battle.

The ACLU is pressing Americans to contact their Senators and urge them to support the Udall amendment. “Senators need to hear from you, on whether you think your front yard is part of a 'battlefield' and if any president can send the military anywhere in the world to imprison civilians without charge or trial,” Anders wrote.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Have you been away for the past week and a half?

Thats half of the post topics since then

Also... Screw the udall amendment... the bill is treason itself, why make an amendment to treason
edit on 10-12-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The people voted for a man with the middle name of Hussein and the last name of Obama.

I think the clues were there all along.

And right now, all of ATS knows of this. It's been posted many, many times.

But there is nothing wrong with keeping it in the limelight IMO.

Peace

edit on 10-12-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

Also... Screw the udall amendment... the bill is treason itself, why make an amendment to treason

Thanks morder1,

I realized the date of the article, sorry. I mainly look at the faith forums.

The oldest messages on John Leary's website only go back to 2007. Here is
a message to John given in 2004. It was in the archives of a Catholic message
site - Yahoo Groups - Seers 2. Louse Tomkiel heard the same in 2001.

How are they going to get away with it? We're acting like frogs in hot water.

Friday, March 12, 2004:

Jesus said: "My people, you have seen this vision of a
mountaintop as a sign of hope for My help in keeping your faith
strong even amidst persecution. In the readings you have heard
how Joseph was hated by his brothers and he was sold into
slavery for twenty pieces of silver. I took this evil and
allowed Joseph through his gift of dreams to see the coming
famine and help the Egyptians to store food during the seven fat
years in order to endure the seven lean years. This stored food
later helped the Chosen People so they did not starve. In the
Gospel parable the king's son was offered and killed by the
tenants. This was a foreshadowing of how I was to be persecuted
and die on the cross. I used My suffering and death for a
greater purpose to provide salvation to all sinners who want to
be forgiven. The parallel to Joseph is that I was sold for
thirty pieces of silver. The vision of barbed wire detention centersis a foreshadowing of how My faithful will be persecuted
and even martyred indetention centers for your faith. Those,
who are martyred, will receive a saintly reward in heaven.

Other faithful will have to flee to My refuges for My protection
from the death camps. You have modern day Pharisees who will
persecute you for your beliefs. But be courageous and speak out
against the evils of your day. Better to witness to Me publicly
and be willing to accept persecution than become a coward to try
and save your earthly life. Those, who lose their lives for My
sake, will save their souls. Those, who try to save their lives
for selfish reasons, will risk the loss of their souls to hell."

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The earliest? 2007? What about rex84, Iran-contra? What about generations before that, japanese internment camps during ww2? This is nothing new.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

WOW!! No, not ALL of ATS knows this and what a disgustingly prejudiced thing to say.

There are many of us who have been let down and even feel betrayed by Obama but don't feel that his name or heritage have anything to do with his actions or motivations.

Back on topic for the OP, this topic is already being discussed and you might want to check out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed
reply to post by colbe

The earliest? 2007? What about rex84, Iran-contra? What about generations before that, japanese internment camps during ww2? This is nothing new.

I mean specifically spoken of in current prophecy. Concerning the near future.

blessings,

colbe

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
The people voted for a man with the middle name of Hussein and the last name of Obama.

Peace

jude, hello there,

True about BHO. I keep telling my family he is not Christian, he is trying to fulfill
his father's dreams.

A person can't be up on everything secular, especially when it is done in secret. My point is, the reason for this thread...

HEAVEN HAS BEEN WARNING US FOR A LONG TIME OF THIS SPECIFIC
PLACE, THE DETENTION CAMPS.

Let us talk about the message to John Leary. I think important, look Heaven
knows what is to happen long before you read it in current news. I would start
reading the messages from Heaven for that reason even if you don't believe.

One direct thread, you don't have to join a website, for Catholic and some Protestant messages from Heaven bookmark:

www.caltholicbinder.com...

colbe

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
reply to post by jude11

WOW!! No, not ALL of ATS knows this and what a disgustingly prejudiced thing to say.

There are many of us who have been let down and even feel betrayed by Obama but don't feel that his name or heritage have anything to do with his actions or motivations.

Back on topic for the OP, this topic is already being discussed and you might want to check out:

Since there are probably 30 or more threads on the topic, if you haven't seen it...well nuff said.

And prejudice?

Think about it for a second before you jump to conclusions. The names are a sign of who Obama really is and supports. He makes America the laughing stock of the World and flaunts his arrogance daily.

The man that no one even heard of before a few years ago suddenly shows up and is voted in as the savior of the human race. Too many threads on his non-existent BC as well.

The names were chosen carefully so as to flaunt the power of the elite that put him in the house.

Suspicious? Yes.

Prejudice? Check my profile for your own answer.

Peace

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

They will beat you down till you accept it . If you don't they have a special back room for you.

That's where you get the special treatment, sodomy. Write home about that. ------------

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Peace

jude, hello there,

True about BHO. I keep telling my family he is not Christian, he is trying to fulfill
his father's dreams.

A person can't be up on everything secular, especially when it is done in secret. My point is, the reason for this thread...

HEAVEN HAS BEEN WARNING US FOR A LONG TIME OF THIS SPECIFIC
PLACE, THE DETENTION CAMPS.

Let us talk about the message to John Leary. I think important, look Heaven
knows what is to happen long before you read it in current news. I would start
reading the messages from Heaven for that reason even if you don't believe.

One direct thread, you don't have to join a website, for Catholic and some Protestant messages from Heaven bookmark:

www.caltholicbinder.com...

colbe

Thanks for the info,

Although I'm not Christian, we do have a point to agree on. Wish more were like this.

I don't think it really matters if Obama is Christian, Muslim or Jewish actually. He is just a puppet used by TPTB and they are laughing at all of us thinking that his origins and religious leanings are important.

For me, the 2 names used by him are just too much of a coincidence IMO. I have always thought that there was a deeper underlying reason for this but of course can't prove it.

This has nothing to do with race, religion, creed or color but rather as a slap in the face to every one that knows Hussein was falsely accused of WMD's and 1,000's of innocent people died because of it. And OBL was a tool of the CIA. We all know the story.

Can we prove it? No. Can we bring Obama to trial? No.

And the elite keep laughing.

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Timidgal - WOW!! No, not ALL of ATS knows this and what a disgustingly prejudiced thing to say. There are many of us who have been let down and even feel betrayed by Obama but don't feel that his name or heritage have anything to do with his actions or motivations.

Since there are probably 30 or more threads on the topic, if you haven't seen it...well nuff said.
30 threads out of 575,000+ on a whole variety of topics hardly rise to the assertions you make.

Think about it for a second before you jump to conclusions. The names are a sign of who Obama really is and supports.
I'm sorry but I am a well-educated, fair-minded woman & I refuse to believe that the names our parents choose for us at birth are representative of the ideals we ultimately grow up to hold. I see his name as nothing more than an ideal the US has always represented - the notion that people of all walks of life & heritage make up what was once perceived as a great melting pot of a country.

He makes America the laughing stock of the World and flaunts his arrogance daily.
It is not Obama, himself, who makes America the laughing stock of the world but the citizens who choose to sit back & accept what our authoritarian government imposes on us. Obama is not the first to hold office while this international opinion of America existed & he certainly will not be the last. It is we who are the real laughing stocks and I'm ashamed yet honest enough to admit it. Obama is one pawn - perhaps a willing one, but a pawn nevertheless - in a complex structure of deceit & I for one don't believe that any singular person has the type of power you describe. To blame all of our problems & the perpetrated deceptions on one person is very naive and deflects from the person(s) yielding the true power in my opinion.

The man that no one even heard of before a few years ago suddenly shows up and is voted in as the savior of the human race. Too many threads on his non-existent BC as well.
Well I'm sure that the people of Illinois, the same people who voted him as their Senator in 2005, heard of him. Conversely, the same could be said for many of the GOP nominees. I am a New Yorker. Do you think I ever heard or knew much of Michelle Bachman, Ron Paul, Rick Perry or Mitt Romney (to name a few) before they threw their hats into the ring (I won't even start with Newt Gingrich - talk about jokes of all jokes)?. Now it’s become my responsibility to learn all I can about them & their policies, but until they announced their nomination, I had no clue who most of those individuals were.

As for the BC, that topic has been beaten to death with no definitive conclusion that's based on unbiased data so I give that little credibility. In this country (or any other), you’re allowed to say practically anything you want – doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll convince those who seek some form of unbiased corroboration.

The names were chosen carefully so as to flaunt the power of the elite that put him in the house.
And his names were chosen carefully by whom, exactly? I found lots of banter back and forth on the boards but absolutely nothing definitive from any unbiased reliable source proving that any name change ever took place. Again, no unbiased corroboration.

Suspicious? Yes.
You have a right to be suspicious - heck, I think it's our collective moral responsibility to be suspicious of all of our world leaders, but the only reasons you’ve cited to be suspicious of this particular individual is the ethnic ring of his name & I just don’t subscribe to that manner of thinking.

Prejudice? Check my profile for your own answer.
I did check out your profile & you seem like a decent person. You have many people on the boards who respect & like you - you seem to have gone above & beyond for some people & they have nice things to say about you & value your opinion. I respect that & found many of your postings to be insightful & thought provoking; however, you also seem to have a deep-rooted hatred for Obama that comes across loud and clear. You're entitle to your own opinion but when you make assertions that the ethnicity of his name bespeaks some type of pre-arranged agenda, I have to disagree & yes, I found it to have a prejudice ring to it.

I can't help if you found my comments insulting, but I think I'm fair & if nothing else, you'll find that with me, what you see (or read) is exactly what you get. When I agree with a statement made, I'll express & support it. But conversely, I’m an authentic person & if I find a statement to be unfair, I'll express that opinion as well. I take it that we’re both mature and considerate enough to agree to disgree at times & leave it at that.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Thanks for the info,

Although I'm not Christian, we do have a point to agree on. Wish more were like this.

I don't think it really matters if Obama is Christian, Muslim or Jewish actually. He is just a puppet used by TPTB and they are laughing at all of us thinking that his origins and religious leanings are important.

For me, the 2 names used by him are just too much of a coincidence IMO. I have always thought that there was a deeper underlying reason for this but of course can't prove it.

This has nothing to do with race, religion, creed or color but rather as a slap in the face to every one that knows Hussein was falsely accused of WMD's and 1,000's of innocent people died because of it. And OBL was a tool of the CIA. We all know the story.

Can we prove it? No. Can we bring Obama to trial? No.

And the elite keep laughing.

Peace

jude,

You said it, it's true, BHO is a "puppet" of the NWO. Fact, Obama's background, what we are allowed to know of it, parents, friends, politics and the supposed
Church he tells us he went to for 20 years...are no good.

He was put in office.

I am not familiar with Hussein and all that took place surrounding him. I do know our nation has fallen, our evil leaders (and Congress). Things are so bad. It's fine to assassinate the leader of another country!! And it happened again...

I am the "Church Lady" so I keep going returning to the prophetic. An Irish seer
was told to pray for Gaddafi before he was taken out. She (Maria) said this will
happen to two more world leaders. Our Lord spelled it out, it was grave sin
to murder Gaddafi. God judges His soul not man. God decides life and death.
I'll post the message.

Who is next to be taken out? The detention camps, no big deal.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Look to Jesus and pray....

Message from Jesus to a Chosen Child in Chicago

December 9, 2011 (7:08pm)
Just tell My beloved people to save all their money for what may happen in the future. The banks will no longer be around. You must have some way of paying for goods and services. These are all practical means to help you survive. My dear ones, the enemies of your country are all ready. They think they have everything in place to take over. They have established detention camps around the country supposedly to be used for terrorists. These camps will be filled with American citizens who they fear might try to thwart their evil plans. You must be ready to accept whatever comes your way knowing it won't last a long period of time. You still have time to change their plans by electing a good moral pro-life candidate to lead your country. He must be pro-life that is a number one priority in order to get your prayers answered. He or she doesn't have to be exceptionally popular or outgoing. As long as you know in your heart that they want what's best for your country and not someone to perpetuate the policies you already have. Oh My children, you have to find a way to get these messages to other people you know. The more people that are praying for your country, the better the chances of defeating the enemy. It's up to you My dear ones, if you don't want to keep what is happening to continue in the same way then you must make every effort to spread these messages. You won't be sorry when you see what prayer can accomplish.
I love you, Jesus. around the country supposedly to be used for terrorists. These camps will be filled with American citizens who they fear might try to thwart their evil plans. You must be ready to accept whatever comes your way knowing it won't long period of time. You still have time to change their plans by electing a good moral pro-life candidate to lead your country. He must be pro-life that is a number one priority in order to get your prayers answered. He or she doesn't have to be exceptionally popular or outgoing. As long as you know in your heart that they want what's best for your country and not someone to perpetuate the policies you already have. Oh My children, you have to find a way to get these messages to other people you know. The more people that are praying for your country, the better the chances of defeating the enemy. It's up to you My dear ones, if you don't want to keep what is happening to continue in the same way then you must make every effort to spread these messages. You won't be sorry when you see what prayer can accomplish.
I love you, Jesus.

Yahoo Groups - Seers 2

new topics

top topics

join