It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning to the Church of Laodicia (present day Church)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Your lukewarm ways will be the end of you. You must return to your first love, be either hot or cold but not apathetic!

We live in the times of the Church of Laodicia, repent those of you who have turned your face from Christ and have thought yourselves spiritually rich when instead you are spiritually barren. The time is not near, it is upon us already! There is no more time.

14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

Those who have lost their zeal must regain it. Refine your faith and draw strength in Christ. Return to your first love, do his works and keep his commandments. Walk his path and you shall meet him at the end of the road. Turn from his path and the road you walk will lead to the outter darkness. Therefore repent and seek our Adonai's (master's) will.

The time of Laodicia is now:

www.be-ready.org...

(highlight the page to read better, the fonts are a bit camoflaged)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Good message, but how am I supposed to reply? What are you expecting us to contribute to the thread?

join