It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch A Real Angel Walk Among Us!

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I couldn't help but bring this short 10 min video to the attention of ATS members.

www.youtube.com...#!

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could bring it across for me.

When the chips are down and you have nowhere to turn - this video is worth remembering - you will need your box of tissues.

A beautiful rendition without one word spoken of how much we humans need each other. How it only takes one very small and simple act to change the world.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Here you go, although I confess I haven't watched it yet...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Thanks Chamberf

Just think we all need to see this in these times.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Wow! The message is clear, simple and moving, thanks for posting.

Bring the boys and girls back home, stop the wars and spend all that money on yourselves and each other! All problems solved.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this..because...we really don't ever know how giving someone the change from the bottom of our purse or pants pocket might be a game changer for someone in real need..we have no need to be in control of whats given to another..we can only control ourselves. SnF Cheer Coco

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I often think of how we spend more money on our Pets than some are able to spend on their kids. God only knows how much the Celebs and the Elites spend on their Pets, it will be steaks for breakfast.

I've got nothing against Pets - I have a Cat myself and I love her - even though she's the most Anti Social Cat but then she doesn't get Steak for Breakfast.

How much do the rich spend on just ONE bottle of Wine? While Joe Blogs is begrudged a Beer and told - "If he can afford beer, he can't be that poor" Yeah Right - the guy probably needs the darn stuff to get through the day. (No I don't condone alcohol use)

But it's the old story - the poor steal some food and are called thieves and may go to Prison the rich steel Millions of Dollars and it's called embezzlement deserving of a slap on the wrist.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
amazing video and music, really. thank you for sharing!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this beautiful film. While some may say it is sad - that's okay because at least sad is a feeling. So many people in this world feel nothing so feeling something means there is still life and still hope.

One small act can have a flow on effect - let's wish for and then enact lots of small acts to spread out over many people.

Thank you again.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I liken it to - not so much throwing a pebble in a pond but throwing a penny in a pond and the ripples spread out to many shores.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
That was awesome.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Very Good!!!!
It reminds me of what Jesus was teaching about giving. The old woman who gave her last cent vs. the rich who gave out of their abundance.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
How very powerful and through provoking!

Thank you

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing this. I am now a crying mess, but that was beautiful. When I watch things like this, I can't help but ask, What the hell happened to this world??? I want to wrap humanity up in a big bear hug, even the unsavory characters and let them know that it will be OK, I am sad for all of us. I am passing this link on to everyone I can think of, this is truly a powerful message.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Touching and thought provoking. Thank you so much for sharing this.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is such a good video,
It almost had me in tears.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thanks for making me cry, in a good way of course.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the beautiful video OP!!

This song comes to my mind:

top topics

join