It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN General Assembly Passes 9 Resolutions Against Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

My favorite part of the whole thread:

I'm not a big fan of the UN but even they admit that Israeli settlement expansions are ILLEGAL. Yes, the settlements are ILLEGAL. The UN said so in this report.

What a foolish statement, I bet you believe everything TV and internet says too....don't you....LOL

Ohhhhh, this is just great
Thank you for the laugh CE. Keep believing the UN and keep the faith!

What's so funny? Acquiring land by force is illegal just like the occupation. United Nations Security Council Resolution 242

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

East Jerusalem is Palestinian territory and that is that, even Israel accepts this! This is where the BiFaith house of worship is!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

truth is corruption ..thats why bibis shrink slashed up
he couldn't belive or handle the insanity of the ZIONIST Israeli leadership

it is a said "you can't argue with a sick mind"
here is a professional statement on the quality of rebutal you can expect

Psychiatrist Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Commits Suicide. Update : Suicide Of Second Israeli Psychiatrist Linked To Government

Anguished Suicide Note Cites ‘Deluge of Doublethink’ In Driving Kind-Hearted Shrink to Despair

Moshe Yatom, a prominent Israeli psychiatrist who successfully cured the most extreme forms of mental illness throughout a distinguished career, was found dead at his home in Tel Aviv yesterday from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

A suicide note at his side explained that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been his patient for the last nine years, had “sucked the life right out of me.”

“I can’t take it anymore,” wrote Yatom.

“Robbery is redemption, apartheid is freedom, peace activists are terrorists, murder is self-defense, piracy is legality, Palestinians are Jordanians, annexation is liberation, there’s no end to his contradictions.

uncensored.co.nz... rist-linked-to-government/
edit on 11-12-2011 by Danbones because: oooooopsi I forgot the word ZIONIST...i mean satanist

You do know it's a hoax, a satire?
And you spread it around like it happened it reality for your sick little hate rhetoric and propaganda.
Jeee...You guys know no limits.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Let's just hope that we can get some un peacekeepers in israel to keep the peace.
It is about time these war criminals got some deserved press for their crimes.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Rachel Corrie's story was the spark that changed my entire perspective regarding Israel.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

She was a courageous girl, and it disturbs me to see members hint that she deserved what she got. It could have been any of us who would stand up for what's right. The U.S. government didn't do an damn thing either, just like when the IDF executed that American man on the flotilla in international waters, absolute piracy.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

In a perfect world, it would. But when a large portion, depending upon the issue, of course; of those member nations voting to sanction whomever, are not doing it from the goodness of their hearts, but to score points against a perceived, or actual, enemy? I've my doubts as to the meaning...

But you may have a point. It is something to consider, dependent upon the issue...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

RIP Rachel!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by pavil

East Jerusalem is Palestinian territory and that is that, even Israel accepts this! This is where the BiFaith house of worship is!

Yeah.....I suggest you look at this then. www.knesset.gov.il...

Israel has laid claim to all of Jerusalem, they will probably give back East Jerusalem, but not without a really good deal.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join