It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN General Assembly Passes 9 Resolutions Against Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

You have more faith in Russia and China than I have then. Russia has their own fish to fry and China, while having a formidable army cannot project that power due to a much lesser navy/air force.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

The only reason why a deal such as this was even an inkling in someone's thought process was the real threa of an American Empire in The Mid East to prevent the US from running roughshot over The Mid East the same way Nazi Germany did during WWII and was done to prevent history from repeating itself. A proactive move that hopefully doesn't have to be activated upon. The Russian and Chinese Parliament's have already approved this measure!

Merely as a preventative and hopefully never be actionable.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Which imo is as ineffectual as these UN resolutions. There isn't a country on the planet, sadly, that is willing and/or able to stand up to the US.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Fact is we are struggling to defeat the ragtag Taliban and barely walked through Iraq and we will not take on a more formidable foe. This is just fact! Iran or North Korea threatens us we are ready to take the muzzle off but if Russia or China does the muzzle remains on besides, China is the only nation who can cripple us and crush us without firing one shot as all they gotta do is close their ports to exporting and guess what, 90%+ of all US goods are all "MADE IN CHINA" which means we dare feel froggy the shipments and money train will both be cut off.

When after about 6 months store shelves are empty because there is no US manufacturing base to restock those shelves and to replenish that stock means we will have to rethink that strategy real quick in order to continue the shipments! Now, if we made at little as 60% of goods here then that leverage would be in our favour but thanks to outsourcing that gives places like China that economic leverage over us!

Still think outsourcing spurs the economy? Leverage doesn't always have to come via the business end of a weapon!
edit on 11-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There will come a day when no nations will support them. The hypocrisy must end.

S&F

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The last time we saw something like this against Israel, we had 9/11 shortly after...

I am sorry, but right now I have zero sympathy for the aggressively paranoid and insidious government of Israel and the people it indoctrinates with the prejudice that ensues.

mondoweiss.net...

Mustafa Tamimi (may he rest in peace) was murdered in cold blood. Now this could be singled down to the that soldier making a bad choice or we can admit to the reality that the solider had very little regard for this person as he has been indoctrinated to perceive all Arabs as animals (or less than that).

In fact, anyone who can be bothered to do some research read the Talmud, read the modern version of Judaism that is being spouted by the Zionist regime (going against the pure teachings of Judaism). People like to associate and assume the Quran is violent in nature, you guys should read and hear what is spouted by some of these people, shocking views on the rest of the world as a whole.

However the above is a separate topic altogether.

You can only apologise for a murderous regime for so long.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Don't wake the sleeping giant, this time economically. If the US went back to "Buy American", which they would even if they had to pay more, that would infuse the economy. Stronger from the inside. I think that China "owning" America is a facade.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

"Buy American" would be ideal but thanks to the SCUM it is a faded and distant memory and will only come back once we kick them to the curb. Get corporate money out of our politics and watch us come back faster. Besides, that'll never happen until we finally want to pay a premium for quality goods instead of this insatiable desire and obsession for the cheapest made goods that China more then provides as they pay their workers $100 a week and that's without union, social security, income tax. Until we do this will be the way forward!

Besides, our debt with China is more then enough to keep us at bay because if we did they'd call out the debt.

It's more convenient to pay $2 for some cheap good that would've cost like $10 if made domestically! We are paying for quantity and not quality!

Outsourcing our customer service operators to India is not sound economic policy either!
edit on 11-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Why did the following countries vote with Israel, US, and Canada every single time? [Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Nauru, Palau.]

What do a bunch of Islanders care about Israel for? Does the U.S. have these countries in their pockets?
edit on 11-12-2011 by Sheffield because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheffield

What do a bunch of Islanders care about Israel for? Does the U.S. have these countries in their pockets?

If I were a betting man, i would definitely say yes.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheffield

The Marshalls is a territory!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The UN, you and hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I didn't read, but I just wanted to throw the following in.

Every western person I know in my work, that went to Isreal, went there PRO Israel.

They left there PRO Palestinian!

Doesn't that say something.

Personally I think the whole lot over there are as mad and bad as each other, and none of us should have anything to do with any them

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
The UN, you and hypocrisy.

Nice video. Well put together......... propaganda. The numbers easily discounted. The logic easily pooed on. I have a question. Is it only hypocrisy when it's against the US/Israel cabal?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

That was a very well produced slick video, as usual full of half truths and propaganda! very MSM

Tell me I am a jew hating nazi!, go on I dare you!!

I will tell you my entire family was is Jewish. But is does not mean I have to like Israel.

That video is nothing but slight of hand and whiny rubbish that does nothing for the credibility of Jews.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

More Pro Israeli propaganda that we really do not need nor care for!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Thank you for being a Jewish person who is grounded in reality, logic and common sense! Wish there were more! Star for you!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
UN resolutions are about as effective as a George Bush speech.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Doubtful this will ever be enforced.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Suffi

These I do see being enforced because when you've got half the world on board with this makes them the watchdogs to ensure that these enforcements be carried out.

And who "enforces" ?

And how ?

Disarm Israel ? (for their own protecton as well as everybody else's !)

Arrest the Israeli leadership ? (for their own protecton as well as everybody else's !)

U.N. troops in Israel ? (to protects Israeli citizens and Palestine citizens from "outside" attacks)

Sanctions on Israeli assets ? (Lots of assets in the U.S. !)

Use their assets to pay for a restructuring of borders.

hey wait a minute ...... something like that might actually work

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join