It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did the Pope dress up as Santa?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well ask yourself, why do we have santa?
A: To make people spend money.
Using logic because I can guarntee you the top people at the vatican know very well the purpose of santa, it is probably to install a bit of happiness and wilingness to spend a little more money.
All I can say tho about the pope is:
P
E
D
O
P
H
I
L
E

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think the pope was shopping online and meant to order a satan costume but accidentally typed santa.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
And what do you suppose he might be thinking in this photo?
[please quote photo and add your own caption, and please, keep it clean and relatively civilized, thanks.]

Probably ogling the children in the crown.

I had this pic as my avatar for a few years. He is possessed.

The green eyes are not an optical illusion - I have seen the same eyes in possessed people in real life.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InFriNiTee

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I gotta agree with other posters, those pictures are pretty creepy although he probably doesn't realize it. Maybe he was trying to show he has a light side. ??? But my guess was he did it mainly for the kids. To plant the idea subconsciously that Christianity is as good as Santa by overlaying the image. The Catholic Church is always looking forward to secure its place in the world. If you get the kids you guarantee your future.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Why did the Pope dress up as Santa?

Ahhh maybe because its nearly christmas?

ALS

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

What does it mean, is what I'm asking here, that's all, nothing more.

Sinterklaas.

Sinterklaas and his Black Pete usually carry a bag which contains candy for nice children and a roe, a chimney sweep's broom made of willow branches, used to spank naughty children. Some of the older Sinterklaas songs make mention of naughty children being put in the bag and being taken back to Spain.

Wiki

Using candy, abducting children and spanking them.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck
edit on 10/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I really wanna make a joke about the Pope working at Macys as Santa for Xmas

Yeah pretty much what the guy above me says ^
edit on 10-12-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
P.S. I'm not asking about the Pope himself, personally, just curious about the meaning and significance of it, that's all. There's an allegory there, a symbol of some kind being openly communicated, what is it? Does anyone know?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Would you let your kids anywhere this man?

The figurehead of fantasy religion looks pure evil.....ironic

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

P.S. I'm not asking about the Pope himself, personally, just curious about the meaning and significance of it, that's all. There's an allegory there, a symbol of some kind being openly communicated, what is it? Does anyone know?

Well, Benny is well-known by Catholics to be a traditionalist. That style of hat was often worn by popes in the past, as were the god-awful red shoes he likes to wear. It's just a bow to tradition, but yah, I think it's also a Christmas-y thing. As I've said, Saint Nicholas of Myra was a real guy, and it's him that Santa Claus (Santa = Saint, 'Claus = Nicholas) is based on. The point I personally think he is trying to make is that CHRISTmas is (gasp!) a Christian holiday about Jesus CHRIST, and that even Santa Claus is a Christian symbol. Not a huge stretch. I honestly do not understand your confusion.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BULLETINYOURHEAD

Bullet you realize that the pope has never been accused of or found guilty of pedophilia, right? Just saying.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I do not get this thread. It simply looks like some kind of bad joke.
How is this a conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaKat
I gotta agree with other posters, those pictures are pretty creepy although he probably doesn't realize it. Maybe he was trying to show he has a light side. ??? But my guess was he did it mainly for the kids. To plant the idea subconsciously that Christianity is as good as Santa by overlaying the image. The Catholic Church is always looking forward to secure its place in the world. If you get the kids you guarantee your future.

The zionist NWO is always looking forward to securing its place in the world. If they get the kids (with violent cRap music, love of violence and erosion of moral values, obsession with homosexuality, etc.) they guarantee their future.

FIXED.

I have said many times here that I believe the Catholic Church, as bad as the zionist, communist infiltrators have made it, is still humanity's last best hope against the NWO. Which is why the zionist media goes out of its way to constantly demonize it. Take the pedophilia crap being spewed by the non-thinkers here. Do you ever hear about the FACT that the protestant churches in America, combined, are faced with far more charges of child abuse than the Catholic church? What about the FACT that, despite their small numbers, an incredibly large number of Jewish rabbis are charged with child abuse every year? Do you ever take a second to wonder why the zionist MSM that everyone always complains about having an agenda, constantly demonizes the Catholic church and no other? Hmm? Scroogle this stuff. (www.scroogle.org) or Google or Bing it, I don't care. Just educate yourself.

PS, Santa IS Christianity. He is and always was a Christian symbol. SAINT NICHOLAS OF MYRA.
edit on 10-12-2011 by SirTFiedSkeptic because: Add

edit on 10-12-2011 by SirTFiedSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueBanshee
I do not get this thread. It simply looks like some kind of bad joke.
How is this a conspiracy?

A conspiracy involves secrets withheld.

There's a conspiracy here, a religious conspiracy, I assure you!

I left a clue in the OP, as to what I suspect it all means..

Here's another - who was Nicodemus?

And no, while there may have been a St. Nicholas, I do not believe for a moment that that's the whole story re: Santa from the North Pole, dressed in red and white, happy, jolly, with a white beard, welcoming children and blessing them, and listening to their secret wishes, hopes and dreams.

Resurrection and reincarnation also play a role in this allegory, I am convinced of it.

enough! I don't think I can or should say any more, and just leave it as a mystery to be plumbed and a riddle to be solved.

anyway..

Merry Christmas!

Best Wishes to one and all!

Rudolf [aka NAM]

edit on 10-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirTFiedSkeptic
reply to post by BULLETINYOURHEAD

Bullet you realize that the pope has never been accused of or found guilty of pedophilia, right? Just saying.
Clearly with our legal system this is irrelivant, people like him never get charged because they have to much money.
We do not know if he himself has abused children.
But we do know for a fact that he has paid money to cover up crimes of pedophilia within the church, which is in my mind just as bad as the sick pedos.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Everyone else went off topic..

oh well.. sigh.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Nobody is biting. If you have another crazy conspiracy about the Catholic church, why not just come out with it? I've already heard it and will gladly refute it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join