It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan says U.S. drones in its air space will be shot down

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Babbleman

Shortest empire in history or what?

We'd be alright if we'd get off that empire ego trip and politically castrate the heartless corporations and banks.

Except for the OP and his mindset most Americans don't want to see this crap anymore and never wanted it to happen in the first place. Our politicians have been some of the worst criminals liars and murderers the world has ever seen, but the propaganda is high so this is the sort of attitude you get.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena

Shortest empire in history or what?

We'd be alright if we'd get off that empire ego trip and politically castrate the heartless corporations and banks.

QFT.

America used to be the most loved country in the world.

To be fair a lot was kept secret, we have access to much more information now. But yeah, you have been corrupted form within - which is pretty much how every empire stagnates.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DigitalSea

you just told the US has every right to come knock on every closed door and have the right to do so from your post,

Every country has "terrorists" whatever that means to you, rapists, serial killers, lunatics, people who drink while driving are terrorists too.
Hay USA you hoo over here i think i see one, is what your saying and the USA is not only listening their acting S1867 HR1540 any where any place any time ... any one. sub sec D 1031 1032 Pakistan... look out, were coming for you.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
To the people usign the word 'terrorist' like it justifies you to kill thousands of civilians.

You do realise the FBI considered OWS protester low-level terrorists?

It's a word they made up so they can legally kill people at will.

EDIT: "Bringing people to justice" Is another favourite of mine.

They rehash the same old crap because the majority of your people believe it, because so few of americans have any idea what goes on outside their borders the government can (and do) tell you whatever they think you want to hear.

I'm entirely glad and supportive of Pakistan, perhaps they should start looking for 'freedom' from their American 'terrorists'. Somehow I doubt the americans bombing their people will be 'brought to justice' though.

edit on 11-12-2011 by Babbleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Aid must be cut 100% from pakistan.

Im sure many Pakistanis believe that their government should cut off all support to America in its war in Afghanistan....and start arming/funding the Taliban.

Note that the US main enemies in that region, the taliban have held their ground for several years, despite recieving zero help from any government, (unlike their earlier Afghan counterparts who recieved massive aid from the US)

So, Pak can just change all of that and start aiding the Taliban, and really ruin everyones day.

Any engagement directed against US military personnel or equipment by Pakistan should be treated with retalitory strikes.

What about Pakistan retaliating against the US engaging against Pakistani forces? Or is that too unfair?

If Pakistan would break down on the Terrorist they permit to live in their country...

And if only the US would stop giving these terrorists to recruit new members..

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by Swills

Maybe the US is tired of Pakistan harboring terrorist?

Excuse me. BUT have you been to Pakistan? An if so. Have you actually been to such area's, such as the Balochistan province? Have you been to Quetta? Do you even know anything about such places or area's within Pakistan. Last time I was there, I saw well mannered, polite and helpful people. Quetta has been accused of harboring lots of so called terrorists. BUT like any nation, state, province or city anywhere. There is always some shady characters. Undoubtedly there were people in the city who undoubtedly had fought against US forces in Afghanistan and even Iraq.

The reality is, these individuals and groups. Perceive how big a threat the US are. To their nation and way of living. An will not be willfully forced into being what the US or any other nation wants them to be. They had enough pressure placed on them by Russia back in the day. Pakistan's military, let alone civilians have every right to defend their borders from any foreign incursions. These drone strikes have terrorized people who live peacefully within Pakistan's borders. An I say without a doubt have killed more innocents than alleged 'terrorists'. I've had the fortune of witnessing the aftermath of one of these drone strikes. A village I knew full well didn't harbor let alone house anyone who was fighting across the border in Afghanistan.

Now tell me how someone in the US chain of command should not be punishable for this? Let alone the fact Pakistan have more than tolerated all the incursions for so long. Instead of lying down like dogs after the OBL incident. They are choosing not to give into pressure from outside influences, primarily from the US. You clearly display little knowledge on Pakistan. Let alone the ongoings in the cross border conflicts. If your so sure of yourself that they are harboring terrorists. Get a passport. A plane ticket. An head over to Pakistan. You should be able to purchase yourself a Chinese type 56 for approx. 17-16,000 rupee's. Equates to roughly $200 US with mags. That should be enough to get you on your way to fighting the "war on terror".

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Once you start down the road of violating international law and executing suspects on foreign soil without any trial or due process, you must expect other countries to treat you in the same way.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The USA is killing the Terrorist that are hiding in the mountains.

Who are these terrorists hiding in the mountains terrorising?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalSea

What the US is doing is deliberately starting a heated discussion with Pakistan without any solid evidence whatsoever that Pakistan is a place that provides a safe harbour for terrorists.

Never heard of the Swat Valley, I take it.

the "heated discussion" this round seems to have been started with folks flinging bullets at US soldiers across a border.

Apparently they didn't like the answer they got to that. Bummer.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Sorry mate face it; it's over for the US, the tide is turning against US imperialism. It's obvious you are some kind of stooge and you know what? It's kind of boring.....oh and thanks for coming to Australia to stir tensions already at play in our region........jerk!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

MILKY WAY, BE HONEST....why do you think people here in this thread are giving you a hard time...they are trying to wake you up. You are CALLING for war?? You shouldn't have a symbol of peace for your avatar...stop being so scared. Stop for a second forget TV and try to remember a time in your life when a terrorist attacked you...or more important a pakistani terrorist...war on terror....its like worrying you are going to win the lottery and you don't even have a ticket...If you still continue with this train of thought I am going to assume you a BOT or a paid representative promoting an agenda....YOUR LOGIC is FEAR based...that is the problem....relax....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

you back up my point! why have a trial when a 35 cent bullet will suffice no need of judge or jury, executioners, no problem need more enact the draft. this is going beyond the act of war , there is no more enemy so they have to make one , yes there are still bombings in Iraq and in Afghanistan but look at the numbers this is not war, it is a war act.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by DigitalSea

What the US is doing is deliberately starting a heated discussion with Pakistan without any solid evidence whatsoever that Pakistan is a place that provides a safe harbour for terrorists.

Never heard of the Swat Valley, I take it.

the "heated discussion" this round seems to have been started with folks flinging bullets at US soldiers across a border.

Apparently they didn't like the answer they got to that. Bummer.

So what you're saying is because someone was shooting at US soldiers from across the Pakistan border that there must be terrorists and Pakistan must be behind them? It's like I shooting across from Australia to another equally bordering country like New Zealand and then New Zealand coming out and saying, "Australia is firing upon us, there must be terrorists there and Australia must be providing a safe harbour for them"

I've seen nothing but blatant lies and misinformation in this thread. The bottom line is the US doesn't like the thought of another country potentially building weapons and means to protect itself from countries like the US. It's perfectly okay for the US to build secretive nuclear programs, weapons and develop technologies that would give them an unfair advantage in any war, whilst single-handedly telling other countries they can't do the same thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

This is what the Gov wants , after reading and looking into some stuff they want[ They being the US GOV] an other war till there is total war world wide ,t ill there are no "terrorist" till there is no one to say no to USA or its policy's, do I have proof all one needs to do is look up the current laws and bills coming out of the senate and what SEC OF State is saying. Obama is doing his best to keep it from becoming law or policy but he is losing the reins, and from what i have seen it is just a smoke screen anyway , end the Pact not shut down git mo not end this that other other thing? no not nope, and oh hell no on that one end the high tax rate for the poor, just saying it as i see it

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Traydor
America needs to be very careful, if they continue to push too far the the rest of the world will get fed up with them, it's already started.

I can see that it will get to a point were America will go too far and they will be attacked again but by a much more powerful country that can equal them, America will crap their pants then. From what i see America seems to attack and invade countries that are weaker than them but i would guess they will never do this to a country who is on equal footing as them, makes you wonder doesn't it?

Seriously now, if America does go to far and is attacked they may find themselves standing alone with no-one at their side to help them, America is only ONE country in a world of many and we are watching and paying attention to how America behaves on the world stage.

It's the innocent american people i feel pity for because they have lost control of their government and the people will ultimately pay the price of their government's actions.
edit on 11/12/2011 by Traydor because: (no reason given)

Some day, Russia will stand up and say, "enough." And that's the last thing America ever wants. Germany, the greatest military power on their continent at the time, could barely beat Russia, even when all the Russians were starving under the jewish communists. Also, China might take Russia's side, and then, well, America is just screwed. With the exception of the revolutionary war and WWII, America has never gone to war with a country that matched it- not without a lot of help, and after letting other countries do all the fighting first. During WWII they let France beat the # out of Britain for them- France hated the English anyways and were always looking for an excuse to fight them, so when America declared independence, France was a huge help in the ensuing war. Obviously Russia, UK and other European allies did the majority of fighting in WWII (though you will still hear, everyday, some idiot Marine or Republican tell off a European about how "America saved your sorry asses in dubya dubya too!"

Other than that, the wars America has fought have been against such mighty nations as:

Themselves-

Shay's Rebellion
1786-1787
Rebellion
Domestic terrorists in Massachusetts occupy themselves- Army kicks their asses

The Whiskey Rebellion
Rebellion
Tea partiers in Western Pennsylvania don't pay their taxes- army sent in to collect

Fries's Rebellion "The Hot Water War"
Rebellion
Tea partiers in Pennsylvania didn't learn their lesson the first time- army collects again

U.S. Slave Rebellions
1800-1865
Slave Rebellions
Dirty negroes don't realize how good they have it- army whips them back into submission

"Bleeding Kansas"
1855-1860
Civil War (state of Kansas)
Some Kansans think the dirty negroes should be able to decide whether they wanted to work for the benefit of their owners, or businessmen who would actually pay them between whippings

United States Civil War
1861-1865
Civil War
Greedy northern capitalists fought against greedy southern capitalists who were pissed at the greedy northern capitalists over cotton tariffs. (Slavery used to motivate the poor folk to fight for the greedy capitalists' interests- to decide whether the slaves would either work for free, or for a pittance. Either way, some greedy capitalists would profit.)

When not fighting themselves, Americans engaged such powerful enemies as:

Hawaii
U.S. Intervention in Hawaiian Revolution
A little empire building so rich white folks have someplace nice to go on vacation

Somoa
U.S. Intervention in Samoan Civil War
1898-1899
Get Somoa land to vacation in

Philippines
U.S.-Philippine War
1899-1902
Another mighty island nation with tropical beaches and dark women. Plus naval power projection.
and
The Moro Wars
1901-1913
Colonial Wars
Philippine Muslim Rebels. See those dirty Muslims have been at it for some time.

Colombia
Secessionist Revolution & Foreign Intervention
Helping more terrorists rebel against their government. Plus they sold us cheaper coffee afterward. Bonus!

Central America (Americans thought it was all one country)
The Banana Wars
1909-1933
Civil Wars & Foreign Intervention
Literally fought so that corporations could make higher profits selling fruit that didn't belong to them

The Korean War
1950-1953
Inter-State War
Another country the size of one American state

Vietnam
1956-1975
Civil War, Inter-State War
Thoroughly got pwned by a bunch of guys living in houses made of sticks.

Lebanon
Civil War & Foreign Intervention
Protected authoritarian government from terrorist rebels. Not sure why they didn't help the terrorists this time

More here!
cassiopaea.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Maybe the US is tired of Pakistan harboring terrorist?

One persons terrorist is another persons freedom fighter. Their country is being illegally invaded their innocent civilians are being killed they have every right to fight back. If we really wanted to end this "war on terror" then we need to go after the countries that started and helped set up these terrorist/ freedom fighters. But then we couldn't do that can we? Because Israel created Hamas and the US created the Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

26 stars and 31 flags you must have hit a nerve, telling it like it is to some is like yelling to death man that can not read lips, only them that hear or read lips get it, some are just tired of it or scared of it but they know it is what it is, and do not need a definition of "is" the Pakistan are not our friends , if S1867 goes in to law , why not turn the law to use under this law , for giving aid to Pakistan the US gov can be held accountable so to can Pakistan. Let the US do its job help them get the terrorist that do harm to your own kind setting off bombs is not a warriors path but a snake and a low life using planes with innocents on board as weapon, is as of the same, this is an act of scum, not worthy of camel spit this is the terrorist I refer to. Pakistan is as of the same. just my view should drones be used ? not when there is no firm Intel, can they be used get the Intel you bet your @$$ they can is it better for a machine to kill than a human with a rifle ? It is the 21 century as long as there is still a human that pulls the trigger it does not matter for then when there is FUBAR a human still has to answer. War is War, it is hell, but then there are laws and rules we must fallow , do a way with them, then we are no better then the ones we are fighting, then why fight at all.

edit on 11-12-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
been reading all the posts from this thread for better part of an hour now.

breaks my heart..........will we ever be a people of Earth, I have my doubts, that we will ever be a candidate to be included in any inter galactic (if ever one was to exist) council...we suck as a species, we constantly refer to the people of a region according to their governments actions...hay we in America are trying real hard to make a change and sorry our so called leaders make decisions that we as a people would not. It is not an easy thing to have our government speak for the people...they all seem to have an agenda all their own.

let's view each other from a human point of view...aside from our governments, and stand side by side embracing our differences and unite as a global entity...only then will we be truly a united species capable of belonging to a galactic brotherhood of sentient beings.

After all we are intelligent are we not...why act like morons then.

Thank You for your time

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Why are the Pakistanis so uncooperative
So lets start with a highly suspicious terrorist attack where the evidence simply does not support the facts. Remembering this was the original reason for going in to these countries. then look at the fact that the attacks on Iraq and Afganistan were planned before 911 took place and there has been evidence released to support this fact. Then we have the weapons of mass destruction that were never found in Iraq. We then have troops in these countries protecting inferstructure that belongs to wealthy American corporations; belonging to people like chaney etc that was divided up not by tender but by methods that suggest deals were done in secret. (remember the auditor that got sacked when she pointed this fact out) These assets used to belong to other people and corporations and this really amounts to theft from the people of Iraq and of Afganistan. After this we have the so called assassination without trial of Osama Bin Laden where his body was dumped at sea (according the islamic tradition that does not exist) and surprise surprise the helicopter crew that assassinated the guy all die in a crash a few months latter. We then have the Lifg ( liberation islamic fighting group) which is a banned terrorist group along with possibly alkieda fighting along side western countries including America to take over Libya.

After all of this and a lot more would anyone be surprised that countries do not like the Americans invading their airspace, stealing their resources and murdering their citizens. Pakistan belongs to the Pakistani people not the Americans and the Pakistani government has the right to defend its people from attacks by others.

America (or rather the western Illuminati) cannot take on the rest of the world and many of its rebel citizens all at once. Soon these people in the western Illuminati will be hunted down and killed just as they have killed others and destroyed others lives (karma) Other countries have had a gut full of these people and just want to be left alone. The people of Pakistan, Iraq, Afganistan and Iran deserve to be left in peace to follow their religion peacefully as they choose. They also deserve to not have their resources stolen from them.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The ignorance of Americans make me laugh.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join