It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan says U.S. drones in its air space will be shot down

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Of course. If we declare war on Pakistan they have a right to defend themselves.

They declared us an Ally and agreed to help us kill these Terrorist and have renigged on agreements constantly.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I think he is a shill and so is his avatar. There are quite a few people on ATS who go out of their way to make Christians look bad, just as there are lots who go out of their way to insist that, in Milky's words, the Middle East is full of nothing but terrorists. ATS is full of people who know a lot about effective propaganda. Wouldn't be surprised if several three-letter organizations (and one six-letter one, starts with M and ends with ossad) use it to train new operatives.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

You cannot deny the facts that I presented. Where is your counterargument?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I have , why do you think i am in the states? I had an IED go off while i was 3 weeks in. I was given the ability to go to College in the mean time while i recover because of my Uncles pull. He wanted me to be an officer as did certain situations for me.

I have been given a waiver to be put on the IRR status of the Marines due to my injuries without being discharged and have recently been declared fit for duty. I have now been given one more year to finish my College studies though i will be finished next may.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You have presented 0 facts.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

So you have an extra credit project at the academy, to try to influence public opinion, we get it. Due to your frequent spelling errors, completely myopic viewpoint, and ranting about how everyone in the middle east is a terrorist (project much? you think the ied might have been a factor in your opinion?), I would hope you fail this extra credit assignment.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by intrptr

I have , why do you think i am in the states? I had an IED go off while i was 3 weeks in. I was given the ability to go to College in the mean time while i recover because of my Uncles pull. He wanted me to be an officer as did certain situations for me.

I have been given a waiver to be put on the IRR status of the Marines due to my injuries without being discharged and have recently been declared fit for duty. I have now been given one more year to finish my College studies though i will be finished next may.

There it is. Thank you for that reply. Sorry to hear that. What about your buddies that were in the way with you? Did they all make it? How do you feel right now about going back?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I really preffer not to talk about it. Thank you though.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I have some facts...

This statistic is not (yet) related to Pakistan but it is official.

More U.S. Soldiers Killed Themselves Than Died in Combat in 2010
Source

Please note the official's comment right at the bottom of the page. It reads:

"If you think you know the one thing that causes people to commit suicide, please let us know,” Army Vice Chief of Staff General Peter Chiarelli told the Army Times, "because we don't know what it is."

Can you see the insanity of that statement? I believe it's called spin.

Now to Pakistan. You do realise they are in possession of WMD's? Not quite the "backward little country" that everyone tries to portray them as. Some salient facts from Wikipedia:

Pakistan has the eighth largest standing armed force and is the only Muslim-majority nation to possess nuclear weapons. Pakistan is the first nuclear power country in the Muslim world, and the second in the South Asia, the first being India.[13] It is designated as a major non-NATO ally of the United States and a strategic ally of China.

Source
They are US allies. Is this how you treat your friends?
edit on 10/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Changed to a reply instead of a post

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Let them shoot at drones.

That is the reason we use drones so that it does not endanger our pilots

Chances are that the Pakistani anti air weapons will be more dangerous to them then our drones.

What goes up must come down,

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

I really preffer not to talk about it. Thank you though.

I understand. Remember, they are just feelings and you will have them all. And Thats OK. U2U me if you want to walk thru it.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The US should also have the Ability to attack any entity that posses a threat to the Civilian population which that threat has killed a few thousand civilian Americans already. That Entity just so happens to be harbored by Pakistan. If you leave them , we will be back there in another 10 years. With a few more thousand dead .. or maybe 10s of thousands. Probably several dirty bombs next time.

The entity that you speak of was originally created by the CIA!

And you say that the US has the right to attack them anywhere they want? You call the "entity" "a threat to the civilian population"???? The US has killed far more civilians in the middle east in the last decade than the ~2500 Americans that died on 9/11!

Madness!
edit on 10-12-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Professional, just give up, you can't argue with him. He's going to believe what he wants to believe. Its sad that there are still a lot of us Americans that can't think for themselves. The same people that said Pakistan is harboring terrorists are the same people who voted 93-7 to detain Americans Indefinitely but as long as we get them over there so they don "effect your way of life" its all good.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The U.S. is a thorn to the world so you might want to re think what you say.. You have been brainwashed your whole life and cant see anything else but red, white and blue. You feed on the dribble that comes out of the mass media and have no clue as to what's REALLY going on. Before trying to police the world Mississippi boy, perhaps you should take care of your own.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
IF YOU SAW A PAKI DRONE FLYING IN YOUR AIR SPACE WHAT WOULD YOU DO?WHO DO YOU
AMERICANS THINK YOU ARE, PROMOTING WORLD PEACE BUT SELLING WEAPONS TO THE BAD GUYS THEN GO TO WAR WITH THEM, IT DOSENT MAKE SENCE, WELL IT DOES $$$$$$$ NOT PEACE

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I was going to ask about your service OP seeing as you have the US marine insignia as your sig
Sorry to hear about your experience - but hey another story to tell
May I ask you though please do not become an officer
Your idea of pounding a locked in country is heavily flawed
The china sea !
You really think chinas gonna sit there and just take icbms ?
To compleatly encircle chinas gonna take manpower china has a population of over 1 billion their armed forces are huge with a growing budget entire regiments of female combat troops !
And the largest airforce in the world - to mention but a few

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Doesnt matter who created them. Its the fact they are acting against the entire world right now. Killing every nationality and religion. I could care less if Russia made these guys. If they are not listening to Russian orders any longer , then we simply kill all the Terrorist they produced

We did not create them. Pakistani ISI did. we should have never given Pakistan any money in the first place after they did that. Pak ISI created them, harbors them, and now apparently fights with them. You expect a man to harbor and defend his children, and that is precisely what Pakistan is doing in regards to the Taliban.

Pakistan has it's nose out of joint because we had a drone that fired up a Pak army unit that was fighting alongside Taliban elements and fired on American and Afghan units.

Sew the wind, reap a whirlwind.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamconcerned

China can assign one soldier per person in America and still have 1 billion people left to run their country. You are not very smart.

China doesn't have that many soldiers to pull that off.

Then they'd have to find a way to get them here.

Then the ones assigned to several folks would just go AWOL one dark night, never be seen again, not even a body ever found.

Can't say how many would, but ill bet it would be a sizable number.

I don't think you are a very good assessor of intelligence.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Doesnt matter who created them

Yes it does matter. Please explain clearly why it does not matter that the USA created the terrorists to begin with in the first place.

Because they did not, and that is a blatant lie.

I could care less if Russia made these guys

Well america made these terrorsists and if other countries dont want to help, tough luck.

No, they didn't.

Pakistan is their staging area now and Pakistan wont do anything about it. If we get attacked again , im telling you , Pakistan will be invaded.

The USA is the one doing the attacking and Pakistan is defending itself. When you fly an aircraft into foreign airspace it is called invading. Do you really want me to look up the definition for you and post it?

Yeah, it IS called "invasion of airspace", but not really "invading", although I suppose one could see it as that if one were so inclined. It is what happens when one harbors the enemies of another, and that "other" takes exception to that. Been going on since the dawn of history.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

All your points could easily apply to trying to pacify and occupy China, as the op suggests. China would not have a hard time coming up with 350m who would like a crack at living outside China. We would have a hard time coming up with a 2-3m force, even with a draft.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join