It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan says U.S. drones in its air space will be shot down

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Mate, you've swallowed the mainstream story hook line & sinker. Seriously, what are you doing on this forum?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamconcerned
reply to post by milkyway12

China can assign one soldier per person in America and still have 1 billion people left to run their country. You are not very smart.

The Chinese have a large military.

10 million strong. With about another 8 million or so in reserve status.

However the military of the People's Republic of China is NOT battle tested. They have a lot of old worn out tech, and do not have the capability of projecting military power in the same manner we do.

You do not critically think. You think numbers is all it takes.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Funding 9/11, haboring Osama bin Laden. Funding, arming, training, and providing vital strategic intelligence to the Taliban and associated forces.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by buster2010

Funding 9/11, haboring Osama bin Laden. Funding, arming, training, and providing vital strategic intelligence to the Taliban and associated forces.

The CIA are also suspected of participating in these exact same activities, in fact it's pretty much common knowledge.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Sure if you believe everything Alex Jones and Russia Today says.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

And no way they can have supplies for all these troops.

Now if we wanted to invade China, that's another matter.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

My point precisely.

There's no logistical way for China to supply these troops in overseas engagement. Especially not in attempting to take the US Mainland.

However, like you said, invading China would be a far different story.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

I dont have much else to say to this. Aid must be cut 100% from pakistan. Any engagement directed against US military personnel or equipment by Pakistan should be treated with retalitory strikes. If Pakistan would break down on the Terrorist they permit to live in their country. Drones wouldnt be swarming their airspace.

In my opinion.

worldnews.msnbc.msn.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

Now just replace US and Pakistan in your comment and u will see how much of brain cells there are in your head...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Total killed in Iraq 900,338

Not all of those deaths can be attributed to US actions in Iraq. Not even close.

Total killed in Afghanistan 19,629

Not all of these can be attributed to US action either.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by projectvxn

And no way they can have supplies for all these troops.

Now if we wanted to invade China, that's another matter.

Invading China? DO u....and i mean realisticly ever think of things u say,or just comes out of your mouth as a result of watching too much of FOX News???

US,France,UK,Germany,and all other Europe stand together no chance in war with China. On paper they got 10mill soldiers...but off record? How do u know how many nuklear war heads CHina has??? U talk nonsense!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by John0Doe

Invading China? DO u....and i mean realisticly ever think of things u say,or just comes out of your mouth as a result of watching too much of FOX News???

Do you just not fully comprehend what you read before you start spouting off insults?

No one is actually suggesting the US could invade China.

US,France,UK,Germany,and all other Europe stand together no chance in war with China. On paper they got 10mill soldiers...but off record? How do u know how many nuklear war heads CHina has??? U talk nonsense!

In a face to face conflict China has one major disadvantage, they have NEVER been tested in all out conflict. Period. The last war they had was in the 50s. They cannot project power beyond their immediate region. And the use of nuclear arms would result in everyone losing. You can't win wars like that.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by John0Doe

That's what I said.
I said invading China would be NUTS and that China could defend itself...

That China couldn't supply 10 million troops if they tried long range war... but they could supply them, and more, if they were invaded...

Dude, no way I was advocating invading China.
No way in hell. You are right, if I did advocate that, I would be nuts...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Thats still a passive stance. Bombings whether by drone or plane should be treated as an act of war.

Guess its tough to do anything offensively when youre a poorly equipped third world nation, which is exactly why we're attacking them.

Think we would do this to China or Russia? Hell no.
edit on 11-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Poorly equipped with nukes and ICBMs.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
uck Pakistan. We all know they are playing with two faces. They train Al Queda in Pakistan and habor Bin Laden and the Al Queda leaders escape into Pakistan. Just keep bombing away, if they want to fight back than blow them up too.
edit on 11-12-2011 by amfirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

I think it would simply be a better idea to cut off Pakistan and do a better job of training and equipping Afghan forces with what they need to combat the Taliban and others. Now if Pakistan commits to overt aggression toward the US, then by all means let loose the guns.

edit on 11-12-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Somebody please tell me milkyway12 is a troll or paying the Devil's advocate.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Why is he a troll?

Because his opinion and views are different than yours?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
No rational thinking human be that addicted to the Government kool-aid, can they?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join