It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan says U.S. drones in its air space will be shot down

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

That being said, the US will kiss there backside and still give them tax payer dollars no doubt, so who really is the inept country here?

China!

They have just stepped up to the plate and Pakistan is playing the same game with them as they played with the US/West. That is to say, Give public lip service and parrot whatever is popular then turn right around and support extremist groups but this time on Chinese soil.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
These clowns are just mad because they have lost face and been exposed for the inept corrupt country they really are.The fact they have nuke's is like a chimp with a loaded revolver and will no doubt come back to haunt the world.

That being said, the US will kiss there backside and still give them tax payer dollars no doubt, so who really is the inept country here?

Lol wow.

If only I had a diagram to show the hypocrisy in your words.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Allies normally dont impede eachothers governments. Pakistan is no ally just a coward to afraid to face us on the field, dont blame them really. Personally I dont believe in having any other ally than the UK.
edit on 11-12-2011 by RARARAsputin because: type o.......NEGATIVE!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Babbleman

Originally posted by nenothtuYou people are a trip - claiming you're winning on the one hand, and whining that it's not easy going on the other!

I did no such thing. Nor would I have too.

Allow me to refresh your memory.

Claiming a "victory" before the contest is even decided, you said this:

Don't you understand that the East is winning? Quite easily at that.

and this:

Your time has come to an end in Asia.

and this:

You've lost.

You're not going to win.

Deal with it.

but then, whining that the US is just not dying fast enough or easily enough to suit you, you said this:

It's about time nations started standing up to america.

and this:

It's a word they made up so they can legally kill people at will.

and this:

Somehow I doubt the americans bombing their people will be 'brought to justice' though.

and this:

And lets not forget there is only one nation that has used a nuke on civilians.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Response to OP headline:

Go for it Pakistan!

1.) Nothing and I mean NOTHING in military is like they say it is. Don't lend your ears out!
Does any of these people posting here that 'Pakistan harbours terrorists' etc, have first hand knowledge of even the existence of such terrorism, never mind harbouring them???. Or have you fallen for the wonderful persona of patronism (for you to feel that you belong, oh, that warm fuzzy feeling....) that the media uses to convince you of an illusion?????

2.) Are the American citizens actually standing by their military 'propoganda' even though these same powers are threatening them within their own boarders with Martial Law, Fema camps, unimployment, September 11, bank bailouts, and so on and so on.... you actually believe THESE clowns?

....is that not a form of terror even greater that the fictional terror of the middle east? Greater because it is so tangebly real in your life, implimented slowly, bit by bit, so that people can't use their common sense any more? Is OWS not on some level, at least to those that believe they are protesting the way things are without any organised hidden agendas, an illustration of the dissatisfaction of the terror the US is implementing on its own people?

3. What the ........ give Americans the right to always go walkabouting in other countries. Why don't they sort out their own messes within their own country and remove their long gready fingers from the rest of the world.

In one breath all of the US is screaming for world peace, rigging concerts for world peace, creating charities for world peace, yet, spends masses of dollars to create wars and provoke military action. Sorry, but this is massive, pretentious lip service!

Aggggggr.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RARARAsputin
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Allies normally dont impede eachothers governments. Pakistan is no ally just a coward to afraid to face us on the field, dont blame them really. Personally I dont believe in having any other ally than the UK.
edit on 11-12-2011 by RARARAsputin because: type o.......NEGATIVE!

What has Pakistan done for the US to go to war with them?
2nd.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Babbleman

Pakistan is a cesspool by harboring and supporting extremist groups.

Deal with that!

So is Israel so why aren't attacking them? The only reason they are called extremist groups is because they are fighting against what we want if they were fighting for the US then they would be called freedom fighters.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I dunno if someone has already said this but it happens all the time all around the world and is simply blown out off proportions by it fitting with the times. What would America do if pakistani drones were flying over America? Airspace is a serious issue that law is understandably on the side of the "Country flown over"
edit on 11-12-2011 by Disjecta Membra because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2011 by Disjecta Membra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

What has Pakistan done for the US to go to war with them?
2nd.

EXACTLY!

What?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Why does the US think it can fly its drones over whatever airspace it wants? What would happen if a Pakistani drone was filmed flying over New York?????

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Hey good for you...

Mention Israel and wins some STARS.

Now, whats wrong with discussing what Pakistan has accomplished? I mean we hear about Israel and the CIA all day everyday...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Any engagement directed against US military personnel or equipment by Pakistan should be treated with retalitory strikes.

Fine, then we Canadians will send drones over the US to look for "people with guns" who want to cross the border... Shoot our drones down and we'll blow up your cities... How dare you let people own guns so recklessly...

Sound good to you?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Mention Israel and wins some STARS.

Mention Israel mixed with Jewish hate, and Ron Paul with positive support and spin in the same post, and you'll get hundreds of STARS.

Actual results may vary depending on context.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamconcerned

Here let me dumb it down for you. You start a thread stating that Pakistan defending it's borders is tantamount to war, and they should be bombed for it. Your logic dictates that America should be allowed in -any- country they feel harbors terrorists, hence your lame neighbor analogy. You espouse exceptionalism, but your public education and your media makes you believe you're just a patriot. Thankfully this board has many people outside America, who can see through your ignorant crap.

Hey, don't assume that it requires someone outside of America to be against warmongering ignorance.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It's been said that possibly it was brought down with a EMT focused blast, so..... do you think maybe our goverment used it as bait to see if iran in fact did have such a capability, and all iran got was a bare bones shell with a propulsion source, a generic one at that, thus showing irans hand?? maybe they do have such a device, and now we know.... the cost?? one stripped drone.....think about it, why did we not have a self destruct on this particular drone, that stuff's so thought of ahead of time, it's not even plausable that we could have forgot one, come on.... I say it was staged.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Considering US Military personnel arnt technology? We have the Ability to annihlate an Entire countries Eco system, Infrastructure , cities , and trade without using any Weapons of Mass destruction and let the people die of Insurrection / Starvation / Sickness.

I mean hell , we cant kill everyone. We simply wanted to clean house and a government that would not allow Terrorist. We can simply attack and destroy a nation who declares war , Terrorist who own no Lands make it harder.

Wow, with this nutcase leading the thread it still made it to 12 pages already.
ATS really has gone to the dogs!
edit on 11/12/11 by RogerT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

no the us should go through channels and ask for assistance , but when that assistance is refused or misdirected then that Gov should be held accountable not the people. the US should ask first if denied then it is a UN debate on what to do, not the US to say so by it self, give aid or refuge to a terrorist, refuse US to go in and get them your just as guilty , that meaning your country your people, this is not right for it could be a head of state a mil leader or you just do not have the Intel to determine if is it is fact or not.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
They're saying this just now? They should've shot'em down while their own people were being slaughtered by our unmanned war machines.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'm sorry.
But the U.S government is not after any terrorists that they continue to portray to be on their television programming.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The US has not had a terrorist attack on US soil for over a decade. I think we have got even by now.

Total killed in World Trade Center 2,759 (including 10 hijackers and 157 passengers and crew members).

Total killed in Pentagon 125 (including 5 hijackers and 59 passengers and crew members).

Total killed on Flight 93. 44 (including 4 hijackers).

Total killed First responders 406

For a grand total of 3,334

Total killed in Afghanistan 19,629

Total killed in Iraq 900,338

Totaling a staggering 919,967 killed

I think we should pull out of Afghanistan tomorrow. would save allot of money we don't need to be spending IMO

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join