It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan says U.S. drones in its air space will be shot down

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
The Blind trying to lead the Naive...

Pakistan's ISI has been known for decades in their support of Extremist groups. Not just in the ME or against the West but pretty much against the whole region. India, China and Afghanistan.

So is the CIA.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

True...

Now, Let's all man up and discuss Pakistan's ISI activities just as openly and honestly as we all do here about the CIA's.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
When the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, The CIA, ISI and Mossad had a joint intelligence meeting. This is where they thought of supporting the Mujahideen and the creation of Al Qaeda. What else do you want to know?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
When will Americans catch on..?

You're not wanted in the Middle East. By anyone. Even the average joe European despises you.

The sooner you deal with the problem of "Oh #, we're #ed when our oil runs out" the sooner you can let the rest of the world be.

Pakistan has caught on that you're only out for your own interests. You cannot support your troops, needless to say Russia is LOVING the opportunity to play you as the only enterance into Afghanistan where you can support them.

You've lost. You messed it all of it up from the start and you didn't even have legitimate reasons for being there in the first place. Eventually oil will run out now the Saudis are passed peak and no-one else trusts your 'American dream' propaganda.

You're not going to win.

Deal with it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

I've heard this Internet Pop Culture Voodoo version of history as well.
Now, let's see some credible sources.

And While you're at it let's have a very real hard look at how many have been murdered at the hands of the ISI. We all know what the CIA and Mossad have done.

Let's pull off the other veil.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Babbleman

Pakistan is a cesspool by harboring and supporting extremist groups.

Deal with that!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Deal with that!

Don't have too, I don't live there.

And quite frankly it only supports my view, America will not nor ever have control there.

Totally out of their league. Muslims would sooner choose death and anarchy over a puppet american state.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

For a start, the CIA organised the deaths of 3000 American citizens. The ISI is as good as, if not better than the CIA intelligence wise. They are not stupid and know what kind of games the CIA plays.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
When the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, The CIA, ISI and Mossad had a joint intelligence meeting. This is where they thought of supporting the Mujahideen and the creation of Al Qaeda. What else do you want to know?

Supporting the muj, yes. Creating AQ, no.

Check your time lines.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

You haven't answered by request with posting supportive facts.

Posting opinion and rhetoric may garner you some stars but doesn't prove your point.

So we have some saying the Extremists were justified in attacking the US on 9/11 for sticking our nose in their business then we have others who claim 9/11 was an inside job. I wish you two would get your stories straight. It would lend your arguments some credibility

Now which is it?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Deal with that!

The United States is a cesspool by harboring and supporting extremist terrorist groups such as the Free Syria Army, NTC, Israel, Al-Qaeda, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Georgia, Saddam, Mubarak. Those are just a few recent ones.

He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Babbleman
America will not nor ever have control there.

Totally out of their league. Muslims would sooner choose death and anarchy over a puppet american state.

You know, that may be true. it's OK, though. their desires CAN be delivered upon.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by real_one

Deal with that!

The United States is a cesspool by harboring and supporting extremist terrorist groups such as the Free Syria Army, NTC, Israel, Al-Qaeda, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Georgia, Saddam, Mubarak. Those are just a few recent ones.

Are you intentionally agreeing with me? It sounds like you're trying to argue with me..

Either way you're fairly correct though.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You know, that may be true. it's OK, though. their desires CAN be delivered upon.

Why do you talk a big game when you're in no position to do anythign about it?

Don't you understand that the East is winning? Quite easily at that.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
reply to post by SLAYER69

For a start, the CIA organised the deaths of 3000 American citizens. The ISI is as good as, if not better than the CIA intelligence wise. They are not stupid and know what kind of games the CIA plays.

Which 3000 citizens would that be? I'm sure you have the documentation to back that allegation up. I'll wait for it, and when you deliver it, we can get some legal action going.

The ISI is not as good as the CIA. We taught them everything THEY know, but didn't teach them everything WE know. What they ARE good at is skimming money. They're really good at that!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The US should also have the Ability to attack any entity that posses a threat to the Civilian population which that threat has killed a few thousand civilian Americans already. That Entity just so happens to be harbored by Pakistan. If you leave them , we will be back there in another 10 years. With a few more thousand dead .. or maybe 10s of thousands. Probably several dirty bombs next time.

Hmm so the good ole U S of A dont harbour any terrorists then? oh it was much difference when the americans were funding the IRA in the 80s , but that dont count right?? oh and please dont give me the "it wasnt the american government" as they knew and turned a blind eye, funny how the funding slowed after 9/11 tho, what a coincidence. I'm sick of america thinking they can do whatever they want under the umbrella of terrorism or national security, maybe they should look closer to home. Most of this terrorism was started by our american friends, please dont take this as a peronal rant against America as it aint, I know a lot of American people are sick of the goverment policies , but saying that they soon come jumping to the defence of the indefensible!!

I'm on Pakistans side or any other country actually, I know if a U.S drone was flying over my house I would shoot it down too and dont say you wouldnt be enraged if another country did the same to yours!!!
edit on 11-12-2011 by Mindsmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2011 by Mindsmog because: fixed grammar

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by real_one

If you haven't noticed we took care of our guy "Saddam" his people even had a going away party for him at the end of a rope.
Mubarak, has taken up residency in a nice Cairo Jail last I heard. Assad is being squeezed by his people for the actions of his past.

Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are responsible for their own actions.

Nor close the blinds when the Spotlight shines in on Pakistan's ISI.
Won't matter though I suppose. Most Cockroaches scurry from the light anyways.
edit on 11-12-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Babbleman

Why do you talk a big game when you're in no position to do anythign about it?

Don't you understand that the East is winning? Quite easily at that.

What is it you want me to do about it?

Of course the east is winning - we have dumbassed pansy generals running the show, who seem to think they can run a war without hurting anyone's feelings.

You people are a trip - claiming you're winning on the one hand, and whining that it's not easy going on the other!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtuYou people are a trip - claiming you're winning on the one hand, and whining that it's not easy going on the other!

I did no such thing. Nor would I have too.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
These clowns are just mad because they have lost face and been exposed for the inept corrupt country they really are.The fact they have nuke's is like a chimp with a loaded revolver and will no doubt come back to haunt the world.

That being said, the US will kiss there backside and still give them tax payer dollars no doubt, so who really is the inept country here?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join