It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The black scam.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
As far as the rest of your argument gos the preverbal "race card" that your talking about isn't so much if a issue anymore i think most of us have gotten beyond that point in 2011 most people take responsibility for there actions regardless of color so i disagree with you on that point...
edit on 10-12-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

the race card is as endemic now as it always has been, in my opinion

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lldd182
Simply put, you are ignorant and probably racist. Why would white people scam other white people into helping black people? Black countries are poor because they live in places that are hotter and drier, so the average person spends half their day walking to the nearest location of water. So how much time does that leave you to build your society?

White people, since they lived in more hospitable climates, were able to advance their society first. They took advantage of that and decided to take over the rest of the world. Since then, we've been trying as hard as we can to keep the poor countries poor because that increases the power that we have and the ability we have to exploit those countries.

Sending aid in the form of food drops to poor countries does not work, and we know this. If is treating the symptom rather than the problem, basic logic. The only thing we can do over there is to teach them sustainable ways to live in their climates.

So i agree with you that sending aid to other countries as we do now only takes money from us and gives it to dictators, but we do it so that we can stay on top as a country. It is a clever way of making people believe that we're helping others in need, when we are really destroying them.

Read a Noam Chomsky book.

BTW, has anyone noticed that there are more and more threads on this website recently that are completely counterintuitive and generally against the attitude and purpose of this site (to deny ignorance)? This is what makes me think that there's some infiltration and disinfo going on on this site. The number of articles that just make some illogical statement wihtout backing it up at all seems to grow every day.

you lecture others about ignorance after posting that africans live in hotter and drier climates therefore cannot build society?

I'm pretty sure many Africans live in more amenable climates than some of the cold ones Europeans had to exist in, what a nonsense argument, arguably the relative abundance of resources and lack ofa need for shelter to protect from the cold has hampered sub saharan african development.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Enough is enough. It appears that this is one topic that cannot be discussed with even the least bit of civility. What a pity. This thread is now closed for a staff review.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join