It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The black scam.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Oh ok. I share you thoughts on that one. Men should be gentlmen and women should be ladies. Thats a whole other topic!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think you find that is their whole argument, the British .... stole their wealth. However we also built there roads, infrastructure, factories industries, gave them better medicine.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Attention...

A little something to bear in mind before this thread goes any further south:

The End of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

Intolerance and bigotry have no place on ATS and is against the T&C. Keep it civil folks or this thread will be shut down permanently, posting privileges will be suspended and warnings handed out like candy. Consider this fair warning. Adherence to this request is expected -- no exceptions.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
They use race and class as a factor when calculating statistics. It is because income, race are convenient. Like the old joke, I lost my car keys, by the lampost, no over there but the light is by the lampost.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Attention...

Please refrain from personally attacking your fellow members. The same warning as above applies to this as well. Adherence to this request is expected.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

well now, propaganda doesn't get any more direct than this comment right here ...

Since this is never raised or revealed. American Black Slaves were forbidden to learn to read and threatened with death for a definitive reason.

i'm guessing it would be difficult to AUTHOR anything if you had been "forbidden" to learn to read or write. you might want to share that with these African American authors of the 1800s .... black authors in the 1800s

Once again History disproves this fallacy in that the US Army Air Corps attempted to prove that Blacks were intellectually inferior and incapable of piloting aircraft....ok so Blacks had already learned to fly in the private sector ....so the US Govt. attempted to prove that they (as in Blacks) were incapable of flying performance military aircraft under the duress of combat.

and yes, let's talk about the Tuskegee Airmen, you know, those who were forbidden to learn to read ... how did they survive ???
according to you, they must have used fire and hand signals ??

The long and short of the experiment is that they (as in Blacks) proved them wrong by becoming one of the highest decorated Fighter Squadrons in WWII and lead to the racial integration of the Armed Forces.

are u serious or even sure about the poison you're spreading ???
try this fact out for your sanity then ... Civil War & African American soldiers
no offense youngin but the civil war was a few more than 100yrs earlier.

folks who refuse to learn history sure are doomed to repeat it ... so, where should we begin?
with your lack of knowledge, understanding or willingness to move the goal posts backward a few hundred years? or, better yet, how 'bout we teach the history so many choose to ignore?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
Why is it that in the world people have been convinced that being black is somehow at a disadvantage? A black person is not disabled because of it, and yet trillions is sent to Africa. This does nothing but harm; the starving has increased as a general trend since we started giving aid. The world is being scammed, dictators grow fat from the wealth the aid provides them, and are kept in power by the people who do not overthowing them due; to the aid keeping their lives tolerable. Some countries are bound to be poorer than others, and if this is not acceptable then we should think of a better system. This black scam largely benefits black people, whereby an achievement is somehow better because of their race and more likely to yield them greater benefit. Black people in the world therefore have more rights than anyone else: if they are poor it is someone else's fault, if they go to jail it is societies fault, if they achieve something it is always against the odds, and to mentioning this is racist. This is a scam, a con, the real winners seems to be the dictators and the elite of the black population( the elite of any population always seem to benefit the most). I say this, no one is inferior due to race and so they do not need, or deserve our help. To give them help gives them greater rights than any other group, name one other group that has to take no responsibility for it's own failures and all for it's successes. I say all men were created equal, and so none deserve help more than any other based on race.

Mod Note: The End of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
Tread carefully.
edit on 12/11/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

well, to put it harshly, its because there black. and the elite are white. the "pure" ones were never black only white and a heavy tan IE. ancient egypt. its all down to genes and dna and to keep it "pure".

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by s12345

So some mod thinks this is borderline hate speech.
The Op is just not being politically correct. It does kinda hit the nail on the head. But we are to scared to be labeled a racist to speak the simple truth anymore.

I personally think the bleeding hearts that scream for greater equality are the real racists. They do more to hold the blacks back and every other minority then all the other factors combined.

Is my reply also borderline?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Simply put, you are ignorant and probably racist. Why would white people scam other white people into helping black people? Black countries are poor because they live in places that are hotter and drier, so the average person spends half their day walking to the nearest location of water. So how much time does that leave you to build your society?

White people, since they lived in more hospitable climates, were able to advance their society first. They took advantage of that and decided to take over the rest of the world. Since then, we've been trying as hard as we can to keep the poor countries poor because that increases the power that we have and the ability we have to exploit those countries.

Sending aid in the form of food drops to poor countries does not work, and we know this. If is treating the symptom rather than the problem, basic logic. The only thing we can do over there is to teach them sustainable ways to live in their climates.

So i agree with you that sending aid to other countries as we do now only takes money from us and gives it to dictators, but we do it so that we can stay on top as a country. It is a clever way of making people believe that we're helping others in need, when we are really destroying them.

Read a Noam Chomsky book.

BTW, has anyone noticed that there are more and more threads on this website recently that are completely counterintuitive and generally against the attitude and purpose of this site (to deny ignorance)? This is what makes me think that there's some infiltration and disinfo going on on this site. The number of articles that just make some illogical statement wihtout backing it up at all seems to grow every day.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by USarmyFL
This might come off as racist to some but its a simple scientific fact which many love to overlook because of whatever reason. (PC?) But black people have a different brain/cranial structure than other races. Could be why even the most educated ones still score lower on tests provided by law enforcement, etc, is why we have affirmative action. Their DNA is also different in such that a scientist can tell race by testing blood. There are many facts regarding the subject but no-one wants to hear it nor look it up.

U

What it comes across as is ignorant.

So...You are saying it is a scientific fact that black is a race that is not as intelligent?

Just so you know, The National Enquirer is not a Scientific Journal.

There is no such thing as race! It is nothing more than a social construct. There are homo Sapiens and we have no sub species of homo sapien. THAT is scientific fact.

And of course they have different DNA. EVERY HUMAN BEING HAS DIFFERENT DNA!!!! ( Though Identical twins I believe have almost identical DNA )

If all black people had the same DNA they would all be exactly the same. Same with all white people, Asian people etc....

Your "facts" are really nothing more than twisted half truths....

anthropology.net...

kidshealth.org...

See you around the boards

Peace and love

GST
edit on 12-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Racism is the largest scam in the history of man, in modern times.

It's all against the white race, which coincidentally is the least populous race and the richest (in terms of countries wealth with a majority white population).

Why would caucasians create racism against themselves?
Explain that logic to me.

Africa could be the richest continent on Earth with all the resources that are located there. But, the peoples of the countries on that continent are either greedy or not intelligent enough to make the majority of those countries as prosperous as they could be.

Have you been to Africa to derive these conclusions?
Did you know about Libya was a very rich country, with many benefits for its people?
Do you know what happened next?

So comes in the aid of the white devils.

With love bombs.

Taken gratuitously but never appreciated.

Would you blame them?
Who wants to be bombed?

(I say white devils because all of the blacks i've ever known in my whole existence look at white people this way,

How many were that? And how could you have known them if they saw you as a devil... assuming your caucasian?

also, look at South Africa where genocide is committed daily but never heard about outside SA. Their is no respect for their melanin lacking brethren, and to think, their own people sold their own as slaves to the whitey and it is whitey that is still bearing the brunt of the slave trade centuries ago)

I think you need to re-learn the slave trade more thoroughly.
Actually read books about and read how it developed and which kingdoms were involved.

just my .02

See, you are against giving away money, yet you continue to offer it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

are you kidding me?
Go and visit New Zealand.
If you are white, or asian, or arabic, you have to PROVE you require financial assistance in order to recieve an unemployment benifit. You have to PROVE you have been actively apllying for jobs and been failing. If you are then accepted, there is a six week stand down/waiting period to allow you to continue job hunting.
If you are black, maori or pacific islander, and you apply for the unemployment benefit, you are immediately granted it and payment s begin immediately. Even advancements are given, if you're black.

This is a fact.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lldd182

BTW, has anyone noticed that there are more and more threads on this website recently that are completely counterintuitive and generally against the attitude and purpose of this site (to deny ignorance)? This is what makes me think that there's some infiltration and disinfo going on on this site. The number of articles that just make some illogical statement wihtout backing it up at all seems to grow every day.

Well as you know the USGOV has admitted that part of their war strategy will be waged online.

Software being developed by the US military will allow it to create fake personas to covertly manipulate social media, influence online discussions and spread pro-American propaganda "without fear of being discovered by sophisticated adversaries."

US Central Command (Centcom) has awarded a contract to a California corporation to create an “Online Persona Management Service” allowing users to have multiple online personas, or sock puppets, from the same workstation. These multiple “cyber presences” will have the ability to appear from any location in the world, interacting “through conventional online services and social media platforms,” and will only be used on non-American websites, according to contract stipulations.

digitaljournal.com...

One way to get people from discussing solutions is to keep them arguing on polar issues.
Watch this video from the Judge:

What if the Government Controlled You?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by manontrial
reply to post by supine

are you kidding me?
Go and visit New Zealand.
If you are white, or asian, or arabic, you have to PROVE you require financial assistance in order to recieve an unemployment benifit. You have to PROVE you have been actively apllying for jobs and been failing. If you are then accepted, there is a six week stand down/waiting period to allow you to continue job hunting.
If you are black, maori or pacific islander, and you apply for the unemployment benefit, you are immediately granted it and payment s begin immediately. Even advancements are given, if you're black.

This is a fact.

Please define "black" Because I have no idea what you mean by that. Or what NZ means by it.
As well as "white".

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This is almost laughable. The CIA has openly placed dictators in power in Africa for DECADES. This is well documented. Read books like "Confessions of an economic Hitman". Take for example the Democratic Republic of Congo.

"On 14 September 1960 Mobutu took control in a CIA-sponsored coup."

Why would the United States want to put a dictator in power in Africa. Hmmmm....

"Although citizens of the DRC are among the poorest in the world, having the second lowest nominal GDP per capita, the Democratic Republic of Congo is widely considered to be the richest country in the world regarding natural resources; its untapped deposits of raw minerals are estimated to be worth in excess of US$ 24 trillion."

"Mobutu would ask one of us to go to the bank and take out a million. We'd go to an intermediary and tell him to get five million. He would go to the bank with Mobutu's authority, and take out ten. Mobutu got one, and we took the other nine." Mobutu institutionalized corruption to prevent political rivals from challenging his control, leading to an economic collapse in 1996.Mobutu allegedly stole up to US$4 billion while in office; in July 2009, a Swiss court determined that the statute of limitations had run out on an international asset recovery case of about $6.7 million of deposits of Mobutu's in a Swiss bank, and therefore the assets should be returned to Mobutu's family.

Bush loved Mobutu so much that he invited him to the white house. It was the first time he ever met with an african leader: "Bush observed in his remarks that he is the sixth U.S. President to work with Mobutu. "The strong ties of friendship between Zaire and the United States endure and prosper," he said." -June 30, 1989 (latimes)

Do some research and try again. The US and the rest of the western world have been exploiting africa for centuries.The government aid which Africa clings to now is the only a tiny fraction of what has been stolen from them.

Think about the fact that our government has given over 100 billion dollars in aid to israel, a wealthy nation of less than 8 million people. They have less citizens than World of Warcraft, yet we complain about donating to starving people in a nation of over 70 million people.

The Democratic Republic of Congo contains 70% of the world's reserves of tantalum. An element which electronics cannot be produced without.

Oh, and don't forget about the wall street bankers who tanked our economy and almost sent the world into a great depression which we then bailed them out with 700 billion in taxpayer money.

You make me sick, honestly.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by s12345

What are you smoking?

Ignorance doesn't belong on ATS.

I'd be interested to know specifically what you think was ignorant about the OP.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Sorry. I mean 'black' as in Maori, Pacific Islander or of Negro/african descent.
'White' meaning of european descent.

And here's the kicker, if you 'claim' to be of Maori descent, you don't even have to prove it. As long as your skin is brown you are not required to provide any type of documentation etc. But if you're a light skinned Maori (like say 10% maori) then you have to provide proof of lineage.

Racist? I think so.
Is it not demeaning to the darker skinned people that the 'state' thinks they need a handout?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
When looking at other minorities and how they dealt with oppression throughout history, they tend to work their way into higher society so that they gain power and influence and have a say in politics. This allows them, with time, to ease their oppression and discrimination, and eventually overcome it. I think the Jews make a particularly good example of a people who have been oppressed throughout history but now pretty much run the world.

American blacks, however, have yet to adopt this ideology and secure a better rung for themselves on the social, political, and economic ladders. I'm sure this is greatly due to how the media portrays them, but they have accomplished little on the frontier of bettering their image; they continue to be portrayed as uneducated and poor criminals with insatiable hungers for sex. At least other oppressed groups have managed to adopt positive stereotypes for themselves; i.e. "smart Asian," "rich Jew." Blacks in America are still plagued by the stereotypes of poor and stupid, which is a shame.

It is their responsibility to overcome social injustice by whatever means necessary. It is not the responsibility of others to cater to blacks because they've been victims in the past to imperialism and slavery. A victim mentality accomplishes nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join