It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The black scam.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

then we either have to cut them off, or look the other way

Go on mate, look the other way.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by USarmyFL

I am not saying that, science, history, and society is. I don't see too many poor white trailor park kids flash mobbing the local market, or killing each other on a daily basis, so poverty can be ruled out right now... I am not racist but it is what it is.

History? Lets not go down that road.
You're obviously a racist. That's why you said you ain't, you feel guilty.
Don't forget I am de doctor.
You don't see many poor white trailor kids flash mobbing the local market or killing each other on a daily basis, because they're over in Afghanistan and Iraq and who knows where killing people who are not white.
lol
Or no?

Moot argument here we've got going on.

What do you get when you invade a country, kidnap the people, use them as slaves, try to assimilate them by hanging them from trees and burning them, treat them as second class citizens, then pile them all into ghettos and stick a gun shop and liquor shop on every corner?

Answer: the present situation.
That's just the US, what a shameful history.

Africa now, is a different problem. Even a bigger one.
They need our help of course they do, but the real kind.

The whole slavery race card can be dropped too. I have never owned a slave and no-one alive today has been one. Get a shovel and start digging if ya wanna find a slave owner. Whites were slaves also.. How can one pull that card if they have never experienced it?

Your telling me that what happened hundreds of years ago justifies uncivilized behavior? I was not a slave but Britain invaded my country long ago, I read about it, I don't hate the British and am not gona go rob someone because the British invaded my country many years ago.

Jews were not only slaves, but slaughtered by the millions. Are they out killing, mobbing, and robbing folks? And each other?

Many Asian immigrants here come from horrible communist countries, are they out robbing and killing each other? And these people experienced it.

How about the Indians? When we slaughtered them to conquer the U.S. Are they causing trouble?

Be realistic man.

And no I am not racist. Some of the best friends I have ever had are black.

U
edit on 11-12-2011 by USarmyFL because: added

edit on 11-12-2011 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Your telling me that what happened hundreds of years ago justifies uncivilized behavior?

Last time I checked the 1960's wasn't hundreds of years ago.

From now on I won't reply to you. I'll let you sink in your own hatred and confusion.

But let me tell you something, every dog has it's day.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Ok. Then what is your brilliant idea seeing as how you only took a portion of my whole post and screwed it around to meet your twisted agenda? What is the answer? We either educate them according to our principles and continue helping them, OR, we stop helping them and let them continue on the self-destructive path they are on. What would you choose? That is what I was stating, if you have no opinion, then please, continue to take portions of my posts and put pictures of sad little children whose parents don't give a rats ass about them.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Your telling me that what happened hundreds of years ago justifies uncivilized behavior?

Last time I checked the 1960's wasn't hundreds of years ago.

From now on I won't reply to you. I'll let you sink in your own hatred and confusion.

But let me tell you something, every dog has it's day.

...spoken like someone who has no rebuttal.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Yes that is sad, and if I were rich or were God id fix it, but that is off topic and besides the point.

U

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
"And no I am not racist. Some of the best friends I have ever had are black."

Classic racist comment!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Not all aid goes to dictators and the people of Africa have the same amount of children and the population grws meaning next year you have the a larger problem. Starvation is how Africa controls it's population: so when we try to help we make it worse. Also is anyone seriously saying that someone extreemly disabled has less or the same disadvantage as someone black. If money goes anywhere it should go to helping people who have a valid disadvantage. A valid disadvantage as far as I'm concerned is an illness that is extreme in nature and means that the person will need help to achieve their full potential. Autistics, schizophrenics, all should get more help. If we are talking disability why do dwarfs not get help, or hunchbacks: they all suffer discrimination but none get help. The world has moved on and the idea that someone is deserving of money becasue of their color is an idea that has had it's time. Those that hold it may find themselves nothing more than a useless out of date relic from a previous age.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by s12345

You know the difference between me and you?

I go to Africa every summer and help a lot of people out.

This thread wreaks of racists. You're nothing new and you can be spotted from a mile away, cos you have poison in your souls.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

If more people are dying you are not helping anyone, just making yourself feel better. Helping is when you do some good. After life generations we have done no good at all. Why is it that you feel the need to go somewhere to help people. There will be people where you are in the world that need help in greater fixes, due to disability. They do not get your help because most of them are not black. You are turning the disabled into the new N******s. All your help and humanity you save for one race. If I was black I would be pissed off at people getting help based on race because it means what ever I achieved I would never be able to say I did it myself, with my own effort. I would never be able to say I succeeded because it would be done with unfair help. Why take away the right of people to succeed just to make their journey easier. Life without the ability to achieve, is a life without purpose. Helping black people steals them of black role models because a person who got given their place is no role model. Why not have self made men and women instead of pushing them along the way.

edit on 11-12-2011 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

US P-51 Mustangs vs Me-262 Jets

Since this is never raised or revealed. American Black Slaves were forbidden to learn to read and threatened with death for a definitive reason.

And that was to keep them intellectually inferior.

And now years later some of us can boast about how stupid they are ?

Whatever.

i am laughing because what do you think would happen if you threatened a group of people with death if they dared venture to learned to read ?

Once again History disproves this fallacy in that the US Army Air Corps attempted to prove that Blacks were intellectually inferior and incapable of piloting aircraft....ok so Blacks had already learned to fly in the private sector ....so the US Govt. attempted to prove that they (as in Blacks) were incapable of flying performance military aircraft under the duress of combat.

Introducing the Tuskegee Experiment....

The long and short of the experiment is that they (as in Blacks) proved them wrong by becoming one of the highest decorated Fighter Squadrons in WWII and lead to the racial integration of the Armed Forces.

This is a historical account of a mission over Berlin where they actually were successful in protecting our B-17 Bombers but also defeating the vastly superior Messerschmidt 262 Jet Fighter aircraft with their slower propeller driven P-51 Mustangs. By figuring out a working tactic and preserving their fuel.
Requiring a fair degree of thought.

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

American Black Slaves were forbidden to learn to read and threatened with death for a definitive reason. And that was to keep them intellectually inferior. And now years later some of us can boast about how stupid they are ?

So the former black slaves also stopped their children and their children's children from learning as well? Please let me know how this correlates to today. I am not saying black people are inferior, just wanting to know how they correlate to eachother. My grandparents didn't know english when they moved here, so should I be allowed to do poorly in school and then graded according to my family's past?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So are you saying we should help them because blacks are inferior or that we should not because they aren't.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by m4532v

Classic racist comment!

I judge people by how they act and who they are.

U

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by USarmyFL

Classic racist comment!

[ I judge people by how they act and who they are.]

"How they act", i can agree with.

"who they are", i dont quite follow. By who they are, do you mean black, white, etc etc or titles they hold or what.

You kind of left that one open there. Not bashing, just asking.

U

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Originally posted by USarmyFL

Classic racist comment!

[ I judge people by how they act and who they are.]

"How they act", i can agree with.

"who they are", i dont quite follow. By who they are, do you mean black, white, etc etc or titles they hold or what.

You kind of left that one open there. Not bashing, just asking.

U

Who they are as a person.. Do they hold the door for you in public, or say thank you when you hold it for them? Do they have basic manners, do they say excuse me and sorry, etc.. A human being in essence, or how one should be.

U

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So we give aid because Africa is nice to us. Africa hates us because they blame us for their problems too. That lacks basic manners so we should get our money back then.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
So we give aid because Africa is nice to us. Africa hates us because they blame us for their problems too. That lacks basic manners so we should get our money back then.

No they hate us because we have extorted them of their wealth. That is a whole other topic.

U

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Africa has been "colonized" hundreds of times for thousands of years.

Ancient colonization

North Africa experienced colonization from Europe and Western Asia in the early historical period, particularly Greeks and Phoenicians.

Under Egypt's Pharaoh Amasis (570-526 BCE) a Greek mercantile colony was established at Naucratis, some fifty miles from the later Alexandria.[1] Greeks also colonised Cyrenaica around the same time.[2] There was also an attempt in 513 BC to establish a Greek colony between Cyrene and Carthage that resulted in the combined local and Carthaginian expulsion two years later of the Greek colonists.[3]

Alexander the Great (356-323 BC) founded Alexandria during his conquest of Egypt. This became one of the major cities of Hellenistic and Roman times.
Colonisation of Africa

The question is not who DID the colonizing, it's;

WHO "allowed" the "colonizations", and WHY ?

maps

edit on Dec-11-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
When applying for grants, food stamps, welfare, etc,

WHY do the applications always ask for things like;

Race (Optional) Please check one of the boxes that best describes your household - Hispanic/Latino or Non-Hispanic or Latino

*Ethnicity - Please choose one of the following ethnicity codes for each household member:
A-Asian; B-Black or African American; I-American Indian or
Alaska Native; J-American Indian or Alaska Native and White; L-Asian and White; M-Black or African American and White; N-American Indian or Alaska
Native and Black or African American; U-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander; W-White; Z-2 or more combinations not listed above.

Application for Assistance

Does anyone here on ATS work for any of the departments that administer the programs or assist in the selection process ?

If so, can you explain ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join