It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The black scam.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

The aid we send to Africa is actually making Africa worse due to the fact that Africa and its people aren't on our scale of evolution or understanding of the world.

The aid you sent to Africa?
Did you send it personally or you just thought "hang on, I can't be bothered to go all the way to Africa and help people out myself, I'll just give my 10p coin to these two women who give out stickers".
Then you go around with a sticker on your chest thinking black people in Africa are having a feast because you contributed the filth under your toe nail?
You see that's the problem with todays society. You expect things to happen magically by the wave of a wand.
Dependent on absolutely everything, you even depend on people to help other people.

And that's how the cookie crumbles I'm afraid.

No one's got neither the time, energy, resources or knowledge to go and help these people correctly because you cannot even help your self.

(this is not a personal attack, just an example, so don't hit me with the hammer)

ETA:
Lets not start to pretend that we know what's happening in Africa.
We don't even know what's happening in our own backyard.

Africa is like that because the west keeps it like that. No more and no less.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Lets put it this way, if you help those that are undeserving and unneeding you divert help from those that do from no fault of their own. Some people are born with crushing conditons schizophrenia, severe autism, the deaf blind and these people need help, and if help goes to people because of race these people will not get the help they deserve and need. There re only so many resources and they must be used to help those needing help. Helping a person because they are black is just a more complicated way of hurting someone who needs that help. It is an insult to people who suffer, if I was deaf and blind I would be pissed at the bigotry I would suffer and the disadvantage I would face, and not getting the help I needed because a black person thought their life was bad and wasn't their fault would be an insult. Giving to the unneedy is an isult to those that are. I see in Africa a continent of people with working minds and bodies: that is all we can ever ask for and the rest we must get for ourselves. Giving aid hurts Africa and it hurts the disadvantaged.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by s12345

Why didn't we form a coalition like the one formed to go into Iraq to take off people like Mugabe and the like and help out the people in Africa?
The rich are rich because the poor are poor, don't forget that.

You're saying people in Africa are not in need?
What you mean like all those people with flies stuck to their faces?
All those mothers with babies dying in their arms?
All those people with aids and malaria?
All those genocides going on?
Slavery?
Mutilations?
And the list goes on.

But no, of course not. They don't need aid

What they don't need is you giving their aid to their oppressor.
That's not the same thing as they don't need it.
Oh they need it.
Have you been to Africa?
edit on 11-12-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Text But, the peoples of the countries on that continent are either greedy or not intelligent enough to make the majority of those countries as prosperous as they could be.
reply to post by kimish

If that is what you think you are lacking in intelligence yourself.

Google African Dinar.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Take a really hard look at Nigeria, rich in oil, but one of the poorest nations on that god forsaken continent, where is all that money going? not to the people.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well, blame the whites of antiquity.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by s12345

Why is being Black considered to be disadvantaged ?

Because statistically and economically they are some of the poorest people worldwide as well as here in the US where Blacks lead the Poverty and Unemployment per capita.

Africa as the United States is very rich in natural resources....similar to what happened to the Native Americans here in the US who are also impoverished and never were included in the wealth but were in turn ostracized
And placed on Indian Reservations.

They too were denied the sharing of wealth harvested from their native land.

The most precious and valuable commodity in the world called Diamonds come from Africa.

Do the Africans own and or control the African Diamond and Gold Industry allowing the wealth to remain in Africa ?

Of course not because DeBeers is owned by the Rothschilds and the entire Diamond industry is controlled by non Africans.

The Africans themselves are only hired to go into the mines and dig the diamonds and Gold out them out for menial wages...and historically what has happened in Africa overall.

Libya is also a perfect example of what happens to African nations. Especially those that attempt to use their natural resources to build their nation to benefit their people.

It isn't allowed by those in control of the worlds money and Banks.

And why it too is now owned by the Rothschilds. Remember that that was the first thing the Rebels did which was to establish a new Libyan Central Bank.

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch

Text But, the peoples of the countries on that continent are either greedy or not intelligent enough to make the majority of those countries as prosperous as they could be.
reply to post by kimish

If that is what you think you are lacking in intelligence yourself.

Google African Dinar.

Syria is one country on a huge Continent.

I'm lacking intelligence? Thank you, I needed a good laugh today

Africa would fall apart regardless if they had their own currency. Look how far "behind" the Continent is as a whole now. Almost every country on that Continent is a 3rd world nation. It will never get Better. Look at SA. It was actually safer in that country during apartheid. Go figure.
edit on 11-12-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

You are reaching for straws.

Have a good day racist.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by s12345

Black people in the world therefore have more rights than anyone else:

You've seriously got to be joking.

What the hell am I reading.

Yep!

From what i can gather from tge OP. We should and can stop sending money to africa because the peoplw dont need it, oh and black people have enough privilages as it is. Also he says the money should be spent here on people with mental issues.

The black scam! Hahah

Question when did the black people set up such a scam.?

I mean we blacks have to running it. Please tell me theres a black person at th top of this scam and some white person, group, etc getting a little something something off the top from the tax payers all in the name of compassion!

My,my, my......

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This might come off as racist to some but its a simple scientific fact which many love to overlook because of whatever reason. (PC?) But black people have a different brain/cranial structure than other races. Could be why even the most educated ones still score lower on tests provided by law enforcement, etc, is why we have affirmative action. Their DNA is also different in such that a scientist can tell race by testing blood. There are many facts regarding the subject but no-one wants to hear it nor look it up.

U

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by USarmyFL
This might come off as racist to some but its a simple scientific fact which many love to overlook because of whatever reason. (PC?) But black people have a different brain/cranial structure than other races. Could be why even the most educated ones still score lower on tests provided by law enforcement, etc, is why we have affirmative action. Their DNA is also different in such that a scientist can tell race by testing blood. There are many facts regarding the subject but no-one wants to hear it nor look it up.

U

My God.

You're saying white people are intellectually superior to black people?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

www.news-medical.net...

second line.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Oh gosh!

Im out.

Damnz damnz damnz!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Originally posted by USarmyFL

U

My God.

You're saying white people are intellectually superior to black people?

I am not saying that, science, history, and society is. I don't see too many poor white trailor park kids flash mobbing the local market, or killing each other on a daily basis, so poverty can be ruled out right now... I am not racist but it is what it is.

U

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

www.news-medical.net...

second line.

Ah so this means that black people or more specific African people deserve no aid because western science claims they're have a less IQ score?

Wth?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by s12345

What are you smoking?

Ignorance doesn't belong on ATS.

That didn't take long...
Care to say exactly what you find wrong with this post? Or is it just personal?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by USarmyFL

I am not saying that, science, history, and society is. I don't see too many poor white trailor park kids flash mobbing the local market, or killing each other on a daily basis, so poverty can be ruled out right now... I am not racist but it is what it is.

History? Lets not go down that road.
You're obviously a racist. That's why you said you ain't, you feel guilty.
Don't forget I am de doctor.
You don't see many poor white trailor kids flash mobbing the local market or killing each other on a daily basis, because they're over in Afghanistan and Iraq and who knows where killing people who are not white.
lol
Or no?

Moot argument here we've got going on.

What do you get when you invade a country, kidnap the people, use them as slaves, try to assimilate them by hanging them from trees and burning them, treat them as second class citizens, then pile them all into ghettos and stick a gun shop and liquor shop on every corner?

Answer: the present situation.
That's just the US, what a shameful history.

Africa now, is a different problem. Even a bigger one.
They need our help of course they do, but the real kind.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

But no, of course not. They don't need aid What they don't need is you giving their aid to their oppressor. That's not the same thing as they don't need it. Oh they need it.

What they need is to be educated. Or left alone. If we are going to be giving them aid, then we expect them to go along with our western values, family first, our laws, etc. If they aren't willing to do that, then we either have to cut them off, or look the other way...looking the other way isn't going so well right now is it?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

www.news-medical.net...

second line.

Pretty good link there. Looks like they covered all angles in the study.

Very nice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join