It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The black scam.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Why is it that in the world people have been convinced that being black is somehow at a disadvantage? A black person is not disabled because of it, and yet trillions is sent to Africa. This does nothing but harm; the starving has increased as a general trend since we started giving aid. The world is being scammed, dictators grow fat from the wealth the aid provides them, and are kept in power by the people who do not overthowing them due; to the aid keeping their lives tolerable. Some countries are bound to be poorer than others, and if this is not acceptable then we should think of a better system. This black scam largely benefits black people, whereby an achievement is somehow better because of their race and more likely to yield them greater benefit. Black people in the world therefore have more rights than anyone else: if they are poor it is someone else's fault, if they go to jail it is societies fault, if they achieve something it is always against the odds, and to mentioning this is racist. This is a scam, a con, the real winners seems to be the dictators and the elite of the black population( the elite of any population always seem to benefit the most). I say this, no one is inferior due to race and so they do not need, or deserve our help. To give them help gives them greater rights than any other group, name one other group that has to take no responsibility for it's own failures and all for it's successes. I say all men were created equal, and so none deserve help more than any other based on race.

Mod Note: The End of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
Tread carefully.
edit on 12/11/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
you can't deny help because of color..

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nickneal7

No, just not giving help because of color. It destroys self esteem and self reliance. Also since when has increasing the amount of dyeing in the world; and helping dictators get richer, serve any common good.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

What are you smoking?

Ignorance doesn't belong on ATS.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Don't you think that starvation is wrong becasue we have increased it in Africa with our meddling: giving aid. Our aid allows the population to grow, and becasue of the way they rely on children to look after them in old age and therefore having many children is a survival strategy which hasn't changed and so the population increases and more people end up dyeing year on year. There is more dyeing in Africa then ever before as we hold uo there dictators who steal part of the aid; which ironically helps reduce the starvation by controlling the population growth althoug that is not why they do it. These dictators make the peoples lives terrible and it is caused by us. We also take away peoples pride and self belief by helping people who do not need it: are the disabled or merely poor. That is not our fault and if aid worker Africa would be the worlds richest country. The idea that the black are disadvantaged is an insult, if a self serving one at times. What part of not helping people due to race bad. It is after all merely ridding the world of a type of discrimination. Why is it that people only complain if discrimination works aginst a group instead of for it. Discrimination is discrimination and positive discrimination merely gives a group more rights than others. Equality for all means all people having the same rights.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

The problem is when we do try and send money to any country that has starving people sometimes this money dosen't get there because of corruption and so on so i agree with you on the dictator part...

As far as the rest of your argument gos the preverbal "race card" that your talking about isn't so much if a issue anymore i think most of us have gotten beyond that point in 2011 most people take responsibility for there actions regardless of color so i disagree with you on that point...
edit on 10-12-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The starving in Africa has increased due to aid it is only sent in as a status symbol for countries, with none wanting to lose face. That in itself is racist, rich whitey looking after poor blacks. It would however only exist if it were self serving; there are far more black than white people in the world, ad so we could not be fooling them into accepting thr arrogance of those giving aid. Positive racism is accepted because racist has turned into a scam to help black people for no reason other than race. If this were removed black people would still get help, but only along with others and for a good reason such as disability. Positive discrimination robs help from the disabled.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
We as Americans get bombarded with feed the children propaganda. I think we as people feel bad for the conditions they are in.Most of these places are rich in natural resources and the people from those lands as a whole do not benefit from.Only a few people share the wealth. This is a major problem around the world and things really never seem to get better. We in the United States, and losing our wealth as well.I No longer think its a Black or White thing. Its a rich Vs poor. Most people in the world who are poor happen to be of color but it really affects all of man. We must unite. There is no other way for us as people to survive. We are all the same.Really.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
That is a fine idea but the problems is Africa have gotten worse due to aid. We have caused more problems than we have solved. If aid stopped at first more people would die, people would still have children to keep them in old age as they do now: they would not all live, more would die, population decreases,next year however less people starve because there is less population and so forth untill it regulates itself properly. Less people die without aid than with, although more would die at first. 1 life now is worth 1 life next year. Also what about the case of people getting universities or jobs based on race. This means that a rich black person ( all advantages benefit the elite of any group more) gets a good job or a place at university, instead of perhaps a poor and/ or disabled person who is another race. In thata case it becomes nothing more than a self serving scam to gain an unfair advantage. Also in thia situation a poor person would have less help or rights than a black person also poor. This is why racism has become a scam, to give real advantage in spite of logic that all races are equal. If all races are equal then help is not deserved is a country or race is poor. They have the same hammer and anvil to make money. A lot of the world is poor, at the moment, we are expected to look after ourselves. So should they.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Racism is the largest scam in the history of man, in modern times.

It's all against the white race, which coincidentally is the least populous race and the richest (in terms of countries wealth with a majority white population).

Africa could be the richest continent on Earth with all the resources that are located there. But, the peoples of the countries on that continent are either greedy or not intelligent enough to make the majority of those countries as prosperous as they could be. So comes in the aid of the white devils. Taken gratuitously but never appreciated. (I say white devils because all of the blacks i've ever known in my whole existence look at white people this way, also, look at South Africa where genocide is committed daily but never heard about outside SA. Their is no respect for their melanin lacking brethren, and to think, their own people sold their own as slaves to the whitey and it is whitey that is still bearing the brunt of the slave trade centuries ago)

just my .02
edit on 10-12-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

This thread is so ignorant of facts on SO many levels that don't even know if I can contain my need to educate the OP.

1. Any aid from the US is a Quid pro quo. The US doesn't give ANYTHING without something WAY more valuable in return. You can bet your bottom dollar that we are getting diamonds and gold and land and access for that food.
2. Your so called "black scam" is minute compared to the largest conspiracy ever created by man! This is the FED scam and it is responsible for more pain and suffering than any scam on the face of the earth by far! And this scam, my friend, I assure you is no black scam
3. Your post is so idiotic and infantile that I can't figure if you are referring to American domestic welfare or foreign aid! To lump them together is proof that either you just don't know what you're talking about or you actually DO know what you are talking about and are deliberately trying to divert people from the real issue.

edit on 10-12-2011 by m4532v because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by m4532v

You're wrong and most likely have been brainwashed by MSM.

The U.S. caters to African needs for racial reasons, not for what ever it is that you posted. It's all racial. It has been since the dawn of man and it will continue that way until we stop telling science what they can and can't study and what they can and can't report. It will end once we all accept that all races are not the same and we embrace the differences. China has it right in those aspects.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Please quote sources and send links that show the US offering aid based on race alone.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have to reluctantly agree with the OP. Look at a lot of the special programs we have set up today within the United States and parts in Europe which pretty much guarantees you a job should you be back. (I'm talking about affirmative action.) This is racist in itself and not only targets African-American's as a group of people who need help, but also puts the African-American people down as "they would obviously never get that job without AA".

Then the part about starving Africans in Africa. It's not that we help because we want too, we help so we can tout how much we spent off to our peers. Don't you think Africa would be better off with that money being spent on schools and other institutions to allow them to learn a trade themselves and have them build up somewhat of an infrastructure for themselves?

The old saying, "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, but teach a man to fish and he never goes hungry" comes to mind. What happens when the millions upon millions stop coming? We're setting them up to fail because we're too politically correct. If we would just be man enough and say, "Know what? These people don't know jack. Let's change that" they'd have a fighting chance. But we prance around the issue and pretend that sending food aid and money into the pockets of gang leaders is going to help them.

But then again, a person must first want to help themselves before we can help them. And with all this tribal killing going on, what's the use?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Wait a minute!!!!!!

Is this one of those " Admit that whites are better in every way, than blacks. Look i'll prove it, just check out the world. Yep its the black peoples fault! " threads.

Jeez.

How are racist created? please someone tell me how a racist make the world a better place? please anybody! I just don't see the efficiency in being that type of person by choice.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.

Teach a man to fish, lose a business opportunity.

This has nothing to do with race. People take advantage of African nations because it's easy. It has been since we started enslaving them and it gets easier every year as we continue to destroy their local economies, habitats, culture and anything else we can destroy so we can later "help them".

Dont' be fooled. If China, or Canada, or any other country was in the same dire straights, we'd do the same thing to them. Don't flatter yourself by thinking it's because of the color of their skin.

~Keeper

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.

Teach a man to fish, lose a business opportunity.

This has nothing to do with race. People take advantage of African nations because it's easy. It has been since we started enslaving them and it gets easier every year as we continue to destroy their local economies, habitats, culture and anything else we can destroy so we can later "help them".

Dont' be fooled. If China, or Canada, or any other country was in the same dire straights, we'd do the same thing to them. Don't flatter yourself by thinking it's because of the color of their skin.

~Keeper

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

THANK YOUUUUUU!!!

Its hard to swallow the truth at times, but you are absolutely correct.

Shame on TPTB, however currency negates compassion. Sooooooo I doubt they even care.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Op. What I'd like to know is what prompted you to post this. Did you have a revelation that opened your eyes about what being black is? What I make of your post is that you wanted to express your bias and found a way to wrap it in a way that in your mind does not brand you as a racist, or bigot. The problem is no matter how you frame it, you OP is bait. It's a gratuitous post intended to incite vitriolic exchanges unrelated to the manufactured issue.

The black scam.

There is no 1 black scam. There are millions of scams. Every race, color of people, every nationality, every religion on earth is perpetrating scams. By definition your post makes only one point and that is that it's gratuitous, and will not yield any result other than a pointless argument that ends up in some calling you a racist, bigot, or both.

If the point you were trying to make is that people are not entitled/deserve to be given "special" treatment good or bad based solely on race/color, creed, nationality, gender, sexual orientation and any combination thereof you're correct. That is obvious and not a question.

In our country the U.S we have given such special treatment both good and bad to every group mentioned in the previous paragraph, which again brings into question your reasoning behind this OP.

There is no generic black scam.

This thread is bait and according to ATS policy it should be trashed.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
, name one other group that has to take no responsibility for it's own failures and all for it's successes.

Israelis.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo Starchild

UH OH!

You took it there! LMFAO

this is gonna be good!

Moderators, let the thread make it about 3 pages before you close it please!

This will be pure entertainment I must say!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join