It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens and UFO Phenomen - Why the "Truth" never might be understood

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

However, when you look at the phenomena throughout history and strip it of the modern E.T. hypothesis, don't you think there's still room for some form of the interdimensional theory?

A dimension is not a place or a space. It is simply a direction. If there are more dimensions than the three we are able to perceive with out senses, every object that exists in three dimensions must exist in those other dimensions too. Everything from a kettle to a planet must exist in every dimension there is. Nothing can exist in the ‘fifth dimension’ (or the fifty-fifth, if there was one) without existing in all the others as well, and being perfectly visible and palpable in the three dimensions we know.

You are asking if certain UFO and alien phenomena are irruptions from some other arena of reality. No other such arenas are known to exist. We can imagine they do, and populate them with aliens, ghosts, werewolves, demons, nine-dimensional angel-food cakes and just about anything else we like, but that wouldn’t be a theory, would it? Just a fantasy.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I am attracted to the title of this thread and of course the "idea" that is implied.

Admitting that I HAVE NOT read through all the responses, I hope this 'A' is not repetitive and 'B' makes some sense:

The aspect of technology that "might" exist in what have been perceived as "extraterrestrial" craft?

I can only use an analogy, to compare what a person who could be magically brought forward in time from the distant past, to see what we take for granted as "SmartPhones", and the like today, in order to understand the possible relations to the incredible technologies that we can only dream of (and, this is actually more factual than you may realize!!!).

<< 1  2   >>

join