It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Exists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Almost 2,000 years ago, the Roman Emperor Hadrian cursed the Jewish People and decreed that Judea should be henceforth called "Palestine" after the Philistines, an ancient enemy of Israel that had disappeared from the world's stage more than 600 years earlier. It was his final twist of the knife and legacy after wars, massacres, persecutions, and exiles that had largely extinguished the Jewish presence from Judea.

The Secret All the Arabs Know:

Arafat who in 1970, with candid simplicity, told the reporter Arianna Palazzi: "The question of borders doesn't interest us... From the Arab standpoint, we mustn't talk about borders. Palestine is nothing but a drop in an enormous ocean. Our nation is the Arabic nation that stretches from the Atlantic Ocean to the Red Sea and beyond it..... The P.L.O. is fighting Israel in the name of Pan-Arabism. What you call "Jordan" is nothing more than Palestine."

Ahmed Shukari. Already in 1956 he proclaimed from the podium of the U.N., as the Arab League's ambassador there, that "such a creature as Palestine does not exist at all. This land is nothing but the southern portion of Greater Syria..."

In 1974, the late Syrian President, Hafez al-Assad, declared: "It would be fitting for us to mention to the responsible Israeli authorities that we view Palestine not just as an inseparable part of the Arab nation, but as a part of Southern Syria." In 1987, he reiterated himself at a conference in Amman, "A country named 'Palestine' has never existed." Jordanian King Hussein responded, "The appearance of the national Palestinian persona serves as a response to Israel's claim that Palestine is Jewish."

member of P.L.O. leadership, Zahir Muhsein, the leader of the al-Sa'iqa Organization, revealed the truth in an interview to the Dutch newspaper Trouw: "The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese.

Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism for tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

www.out-of-zion.com...

Here you have it from the horses mouths - Arab leaders explicitly saying that 'Palestine' is a fictional creation for propaganda purposes.

Something the leftist dominated Western Media were only to keen to embrace in order to spin everything as a Palestinian David vs the Israeli Goliath - which is why the pals need to keep prodding Israel to produce retaliations and hence dead baby propaganda so beloved of the apologists dupes.

The true situation is of course the Arab Goliath vs the Israeli David which is soooo obvious, it shouldn't need to be spelled out - but then again this is ATS.

The jew sorry Zionist haters will of course pretend that these statements don't exist.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yasser Araft 1993 Jordanian TV:

"Since we cannot defeat Israel in war, we do this in stages. We take any and every territory that we can of Palestine, and establish a sovereignty there, and we use it as a springboard to take more. When the time comes, we can get the Arab nations to join us for the final blow against Israel."

Zahir Muhsein, Dutch newspaper Trouw 1977:

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan. “

Jordanian prince Hassan 1970:

“Palestine is Jordan and Jordan is Palestine; there is only one land, with one history and one and the same fate”.

Prime Minister of Jordan in 1980:

“The Palestinians and Jordanians do not belong to different nationalities. They hold the same Jordanian passports, are Arabs and have the same Jordanian culture.”

Azmi Beshara, former 'Palestinian' Kneset member:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Don't and Corruption,

Let us not nitpick at one another and come together for the world as the world is relying on us all to end this crud! We are all The 99%!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Dear dontreally,

You are totally wrong in your basic assumptions but you are not stupid.

In fact you are a very smart young lady.

Having said that I am a bit shocked that you do not see the meaning of BRAVO949.

I guess at your age you just may not know the history that it relates to.

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by BRAVO949

When are you going to give up???

One thing about you anti-zionists is, you're too egotistical to hide yourselves. You always leave some trace of your complicity.

Bravo: A thug or hired assassin.

949: Is that the number you're known by?

Clearly, your job here is to spread false information.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

And what is the history that it relates to?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread784749/pg1#pid12985831]

Hey Don't

You wrote :

'The Philistines came from the Greek Isles - Crete - and took their Aegean/Mycenaean culture with them. This is COMMON Knowledge.'

UNQUOTE

What is your point, exactly? Do you even have one?

Are you NOT aware that ancient CRETE & the ancient Minoan and Mycenian civilisations were all in line of sight of the volcanic island THERA which blew its top and everything around it c. 1620 BCE ?

Did you really think that I did NOT know that the FILISTIN of the so-called Hebrew 'bible' were originally the island sea faring people of Minoan/Mycenian/Cretan origin based on their non-shemitic pottery remains c. 1500-1400 BCE?

Do you even know where Crete is on a map? have you ever heard of the Thera eruption?

At any rate, the present-day Filistin (i.e. Palestinians) are a very mixed shemitic and non-shemitic now indigenous people that share a very close blood haplotype to the ancient Israelites and Judaeans which are now virtually extinct as an identifiable race.

You DID know that much, didn't you?

edit on 11-12-2011 by Sigismundus because: quote posting error - sorry bout that

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Why then do the Cohanim share a common genetic type that goes back 3000 years i.e. to the high priest Aaron?

Y-chromosomal Aaron

The people indigenous to the region are Semites. The Philistines weren't Semites, thus, the Palestinians aren't the ancient Philistines. The name is accidental.
edit on 11-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You're link doesn't work for me. Could you fix it please?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You are the girl who is supposed to be the expert on everything!

Why don't you figure it out?

Did you admit once that Jesus was a Palestinian?

And what is the history that it relates to?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Nope... nice try trying to distract people from the fact that Bravo949 is probably your code name.

If you can't give another reason, it's because you don't have one...and invented the little story about me being too young to know what it was to change the subject....Clever. But I'll see it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Some interesting links and quotes;

Genetic analysis and historical accounts suggest the Muslims of Palestine are largely descendants of Christians and Jews of the southern Levant, and descendents of a core population that lived there in prehistoric times.[22] Since the time of the Muslim conquests in the 7th century, religious conversions have resulted in Palestinians being predominantly Sunni Muslim by religious affiliation, though there is a significant Palestinian Christian minority of various Christian denominations, as well as Druze and a small Samaritan community. Though Palestinian Jews made up part of the population of Palestine prior to the creation of the State of Israel, very few identify as "Palestinian" today. Acculturation, independent from conversion to Islam, resulted in Palestinians being linguistically and culturally Arab.[18] The vernacular of Palestinians, irrespective of religion, is the Palestinian dialect of Arabic. For those who are Arab citizens of Israel, many are bilingual and fluent in Modern Hebrew. Those in the diaspora speak the languages of their host countries, in addition to, or to the exclusion of, Palestinian Arabic.

Palestinian people

References

Jews and Arabs Share Recent Ancestry

As fighting continues in the Middle East, a new genetic study shows that many Arabs and Jews are closely related. More than 70% of Jewish men and half of the Arab men whose DNA was studied inherited their Y chromosomes from the same paternal ancestors who lived in the region within the last few thousand years.

The results match historical accounts that Moslem Arabs are descended from Christians and Jews who lived in the southern Levant, a region that includes Israel and the Sinai. They were descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times. And in a recent study of 1371 men from around the world, geneticist Michael Hammer from the University of Arizona in Tucson found that the Y chromosome in Middle Eastern Arabs was almost indistinguishable from that of Jews.

Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations share a common pool of Y-chromosome biallelic haplotypes

Haplotypes constructed from Y-chromosome markers were used to trace the paternal origins of the Jewish Diaspora. A set of 18 biallelic polymorphisms was genotyped in 1,371 males from 29 populations, including 7 Jewish (Ashkenazi, Roman, North African, Kurdish, Near Eastern, Yemenite, and Ethiopian) and 16 non-Jewish groups from similar geographic locations. The Jewish populations were characterized by a diverse set of 13 haplotypes that were also present in non-Jewish populations from Africa, Asia, and Europe.

High-resolution Y chromosome haplotypes of Israeli and Palestinian Arabs reveal geographic substructure and substantial overlap with haplotypes of Jews

High-resolution Y chromosome haplotype analysis was performed in 143 paternally unrelated Israeli and Palestinian Moslem Arabs (I&P Arabs) by screening for 11 binary polymorphisms and six microsatellite loci. Two frequent haplotypes were found among the 83 detected: the modal haplotype of the I&P Arabs (∼14%) was spread throughout the region, while its one-step microsatellite neighbor, the modal haplotype of the Galilee sample (∼8%), was mainly restricted to the north. Geographic substructuring within the Arabs was observed in the highlands of Samaria and Judea. Y chromosome variation in the I&P Arabs was compared to that of Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, and to that of North Welsh individuals. At the haplogroup level, defined by the binary polymorphisms only, the Y chromosome distribution in Arabs and Jews was similar but not identical. At the haplotype level, determined by both binary and microsatellite markers, a more detailed pattern was observed. Single-step microsatellite networks of Arab and Jewish haplotypes revealed a common pool for a large portion of Y chromosomes, suggesting a relatively recent common ancestry. The two modal haplotypes in the I&P Arabs were closely related to the most frequent haplotype of Jews (the Cohen modal haplotype). However, the I&P Arab clade that includes the two Arab modal haplotypes (and makes up 32% of Arab chromosomes) is found at only very low frequency among Jews, reflecting divergence and/or admixture from other populations.

The religions must be all by self proclamation in recent times ?

I wonder what the genetic makeup was BEFORE the current known religions ?

Some people get confused because the name "Kohen" looks and sounds European.

Sounds more like Who's on first, What's on second

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I never said you were not a smart little philly.

I will repeat that your assumptions are all wrong.

One day you will be an opponent of Zionism once you learn more about it and that is why I am never too hard on you.

Maybe you will figure out the BRAVO949 on your own in time.

Related to the OP, when a person gets to know Israelis it becomes that the Arab Jews are basically Arabs who happen to be Jewish that have been brainwashed by the Communistic ideology of Zionism.

Nope... nice try trying to distract people from the fact that Bravo949 is probably your code name.

If you can't give another reason, it's because you don't have one...and invented the little story about me being too young to know what it was to change the subject....Clever. But I'll see it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Whatever you say Bravo949 - agent of propaganda.

And as for Sephardim supporting zionism because they've been "brainwashed" by Israeli government. Idiotic. And ignorant. As usual.

Judaism is Zionism. The most ardent and the realest Zionists are and have mostly been Sephardic Jews. These were the Jews that got Meir Kahane elected in '84 into the Israeli Knesset. To say they learned Zionism from the Ashkenazi secular abomination is a lie. Simply. Its not true. It ignores the reality of Judaism...and, you are a liar.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I listened to an interview with a man from the former state of Yugoslavia.

He lived in a mixed neighborhood. He said the first thing the militias did was to get a person to kill their neighbor who was a different ehtnicity of religion.

Once a person killed someone they knew then killing strangers was easy.

That is what the Zionists did to the Arab Jews.

They told the Arab Jew that they were not Arabs but Jews when of course the Arab Jews were ethnically and racially exactly like their fellow countrymen but just followed a different religion.

The had to convince the Arab Muslims and Arab Christians that the Arab Jews were not Arabs even though they were and still are.

Zionism is not Judaism.

Zionism is terrorism

Zionism is racism.

Good people whether they are Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Ba'hai, Zoroastrian or Jewish are trying to defeat Zionism because it is a false ideology.

Zionism is fighting Islam but distroying Judaism.

PS - you can call me any name you want I will never have you comments censored. You will be on our side and thank me someday. You will figure it out and fight against them as hard as you now fight for them.

Whatever you say Bravo949 - agent of propaganda.

And as for Sephardim supporting zionism because they've been "brainwashed" by Israeli government. Idiotic. And ignorant. As usual.

Judaism is Zionism. The most ardent and the realest Zionists are and have mostly been Sephardic Jews. These were the Jews that got Meir Kahane elected in '84 into the Israeli Knesset. To say they learned Zionism from the Ashkenazi secular abomination is a lie. Simply. Its not true. It ignores the reality of Judaism...and, you are a liar.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

the Arab Jews were ethnically and racially exactly like their fellow countrymen but just followed a different religion.

Where the hell do you get this crap??

Read "In Ishmael's house", or Bat Ye'ors "Dhimmitude", or even Joan Peters "From time immemorial"...

This idiotic and false idea, or rather, myth, that Jews were treated as equals by Muslims, is ridiculous. Read "The Legacy of Jihad" for why that is. The people of the book may be protected by the Umma, but they are not accorded equal status. They are a sub-class beneath Muslims. And only in very rare cases, as in the more moderate Saladin Egypt, or in Baghdad, were Jews given position of authority. And frankly, this was due to the natural Jewish prowess with organization and finance, then it was Islamic tolerance for other creeds.

The Sephardic Jew is a JEW. Read Maimonides. Read Any freaking historian. Arab on what they thought of the Jew, or Jewish, with how they were treated by the Arab.. There has ALWAYS been a clear distinction between the Jews and the Arabs, and to call one an "Arab Jew" is a misnomer. They were Jews who spoke Arab and lived amongst Arabs. They were NOT of the Arab culture, inasmuch as they didn't subscribe to the fundamental basis of Arab expansionism - which was Islam. It was because of the Jewish rejection of Islam that every so often a pogrom was unleashed on Jewish "arabs".

The had to convince the Arab Muslims and Arab Christians that the Arab Jews were not Arabs even though they were and still are.

Are you for real?? I will challenge you on this in a way you cannot refute. I have books by Sephardic Rabbis, from before the Zionist era, 1000 CE -1800s, who regarded their plight under the Muslims as one of the most painful exiles the Jews had faced to date. Why you insist on this point, is beyond me. You have no evidence to back it up.

At some times, in some places, Arabs treated their Jews nicely. But at other times, as amply documented in the books recommended above, Jews were shown for the "other" that they were. Not because they were anti-Arabs, but because Arabs couldn't tolerate a Judaism that denied Islam.

Zionism is not Judaism.

Umm, yes it is. What do you think Zion means? It means "a marker" in Hebrew. It refers to the Temple mount. To the center of creation (and the universe). It is the focal point of all Jewish religious thought. Zionism divorced from Judaism is just another senseless, and rather vain type of nationalism. But Zionism as an expression of Judaism - it's heart and soul - is quite another thing. It is has existed in earlier times in the Maccabean kingdom, and in the state of David and Solomon.

This is the Jewish idea. Zionism is absolutely, 100% Judaism, and that's why the secularists hate it so much.

Zionism is terrorism

Lie

Zionism is racism.

Lie

Good people whether they are Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Ba'hai, Zoroastrian or Jewish are trying to defeat Zionism because it is a false ideology.

Becuase they've been brainwashed by people like you.

Zionism is fighting Islam but distroying Judaism.

Islam is fighting Zionism because they RECOGNIZE IT as an expression of Judaism.

Woah! How ignorant you truly are. Amazing.

Now keep calling me a girl and a lady whose well educated. It means nothing, because I am a better debater than you, and more educated.

edit on 12-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Joan Peters "From time immemorial" - Oh my God!

No wonder you have such weird ideas.

Joan Peters, Eli Weisel, Alan Dershowitz, Irene Zisblatt, Herman Rosenblat, Misha Defonseca are all frauds.

Your basic assumptions are wrong because you reading "comic book" class literature.

Arabs are not a race, first of all.

There is an Arab culture, in fact several variations of it.

There are white, black and every shade of Arab. Some are Shia, some are Sunni, some are Christian some are Jewish some are secular.

Hispanic is not a race. There are Black, White and every shade of Hispanic.

One thing I know for sure you don't know any Arabs and you have never lived in an Arab country.

In many Arab countries Jews looked different because they were Greek converts to Judaism from the Greek colonies in what is now Southern Itally. Others were Berbers.

Zionism had to re-write history to make it seem that Jews were not Arabs and somehow related to Jesus after spitting on Jesus and worse for 1,900 years.

Drop the hate stick of Zionism and come over to the light, please.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Hey Don’t Really –

You wrote:

“Why then do the Cohanim share a common genetic type that goes back 3000 years i.e. to the high priest Aaron?

LINK = en.wikipedia.org... ..”

UNQUOTE

You've REALLY got to be kidding (sadly, however, I do not think you are !)

When you refer to ‘Aaron’ [sic] are you referring to AHARON whose name is derived NOT from Hebrew/Ugaritic but rather from Ancient Egyptian "aharwu” (‘war lion’) a semi-mythical priestly-idolator who (according to the mangled copies of hand-copied Torahs of the ‘Hebrew’ bible of old, still believed to-day !) had a nasty habit of making GOLDEN CALVES out of spare earrings?

Presumably, you are referring to the same ‘Aharon’ the ‘brother’ of ‘Mosheh’ (from Egyptian: ‘son of’ or ‘born of’ – not from Hebrew MASAH – to draw forth !!) that OTHER infamous idolator who married a gentile (!!!) Midianite - then wasted NO time making a pagan Midianite Bronze Snake Idol echoing his wife’s pagan SNAKE religion, then had the nerve to place it on a POLE for the ‘benei Yisro’el’ to ‘regard’ i.e. burn incense to – then installing this PAGAN BRONZE IDOL ABOMINATION (Heb. Toq’ebah – ritually hateful object or rite) in the ‘Tabernacle of YHWH’

Some priestly family, those idol-making Aaronids !!!

The very FIRST priests (cohenim) of the Aaronid group (according to the Torah itself !) willfully Dis-obeyed their own supposedly ancient 10-commandments of YHWH & wasted NO time making MOLTEN PAGAN IDOLS to Foreign Deities OTHER than YHWH !!

And you want to talk about Aaronid HAPLOTYPES as if these ‘idol worshipping heretics’ had something special in their blood ? !!

But back to your silly LINK ....I sincerely hope you do not believe so many of the lies & the half-truths contained in this jejune article that you so foolishly LINK’d above.

It is an embarrasment to all educated & critically thinking persons on ATS -

This LINK about 'the Aaronid Gene' is so full of nonsense & contradictory statements of even BASIC facts that it would never hold up to even a cursory cross-examination in even a Kangaroo Court.

For one thing, the kindergarten level Zonist bent of the propaganda LINK that you posted TOTALLY IGNORES the actual factual (and somewhat convoluted) history of the Cohenim in Eretz Yisro’el (c. 1000 BCE to 70 CE with gaps) - remember (or perhaps you never learned it in the first place), the Israelites & Judaeans were INVADED by Goyim half a dozen times (Egyptians under Shishonq during Jedediah-Sholomon, Assyrians c. 721-701 BCE, Babylonians (c. 587-531 BCE), Persians (531-331 BCE), the Syrian Greeks (331 BCE), the Roman Army under Pompey (BCE 63 – to c. 460 CE) – all of which DISRUPTED the Priestly blood haplotypes over time – i.e. NO BLOOD PURITY !!!.

It fails for example to mention the FACT that of the 24 ‘ritually rotating priestly temple families’ that served at the cult of YHWH at Jerusalem were forced-exiled into Babylon (c. 587 BCE) and that c. 530 BCE (under Persian auspicies) only FOUR of the original 24 COHEN FAMILIES every botherd to return to Zion – leaving 20 priestly ‘cohenim’ MISSING – FILLED IN by converted non Yisroelite NETHANIM (gentiles/goyim/non-Judaens/non-priests) with a NEW set of Haplotypes (non-Aaronid, non-Kohathic, non-Zadokite).

The NETHANIM (‘given ones’) were GENTILE non PRIESTS – so get that FACT through your skull right now : See en.wikipedia.org...

Worse still, read what one of the earlier paragraphs of your silly LINK states – clearly contraditing the propaganda of what the ‘Aaron Gene’ was supposed to contain –

QUOTE:

“However it subsequently became clear that this 6-marker pattern was widespread in many communities where men had Y chromosomes which fell into Haplogroup letter-J; the 6-marker CMH was not specific just to COHENIM and NOT EVEN TO JEWS but was a [genetic] survival from the origins of Haplogroup J, about 30,000 years ago…”

UNQUOTE

In other words = Haplogroup J is waaaaay to wide a group of genes to be considered ‘narrowly in terms of any priestly family... !!

Then it tries to back-peddle -

"More recent research, using a larger number of Y-STR markers to gain higher resolution more specific genetic signatures, indicates that about half of contemporary Jewish Kohanim who share Y-chromosomal Haplogroup J1c3 (also called J-P58), do appear to be very closely related..."

UNQUOTE

Someone should inform the 'author' of this zionist trash-article that the Haplotype they are looking at for COHENIM is an Uzbek-Turko-Ukranian genetic marker - which naturally link modern 'Jews' the vast majority of whom are Ashkenazi descendants of GENTILE proselytes in the area around Kiev (c. 750 - 950 CE) including the 'cohenim' !!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Your basic assumptions are wrong because you reading "comic book" class literature.

And what is "comic book" about it?

Arabs are not a race, first of all.

What are the criteria of a people??? I'm not saying "race" as the term race is generally, and superficially, associated with skin color. A people is united by various criteria, namely, a shared language, a shared culture, and a shared religion. Thus, the Arab people stretch from Mauritania to Iraq. In between these areas there are clusters of other groups, with other cultures, other languages, and other religions. These people are usually subordinated to the dominant culture/people - the Arabs.

Jews may have spoken the lingua franca of the region - arabic - just as they spoke Aramaic in the near east, and as they spoke the local tongues of whatever lands they found themselves in. This didn't make them a part of the general population.

Hence the term - "Galuth" - exile, which the Rabbis attached to the Jews living in lands other then Eretz Yisrael. Both Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews recalled this everyday when they turned to Jerusalem in prayer. Or when they said on Yom Kippur and Passover "Next year in Jerusalem", they were acknowledging a basic principle of their faith: That their existence is attached to Israel. That when they are not there, scattered and assimilated in gentile cultures, they were in exile.

Again, you show you're blatant ignorance of Jewish history. Jews always lived in their own communities, separated from the rest of the general population. This is basic history.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Again, you show you're blatant ignorance of Jewish history. Jews always lived in their own communities, separated from the rest of the general population. This is basic history.

No wonder they have such a hard time getting along with their neighbors in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Read this book.

Dna and Tradition: the genetic link to the ancient Hebrews

You seem to be unusually interested in this anti-Jewish literature.

Are the Sephardim, also converts from Jews in Kiev? If not, then why do Cohanic Jews from Europe, and the Middle/North Africa/Persia, all share the same genetic type, that goes back 150 generations i.e. to a common ancestor, being Aharon.

And why do you always, and conceitedly, refer back to your pseudo-scientific paleo-Hebrew course you took way back when?? Who cares???

You're just annoyed - clearly - without all your capitalization - that the Jews are what they say they are, and various genetic tests have proven it.

Link

go spread your filth somewhere else,
edit on 12-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join