It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Exists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I don't have any evidence??

Do you know what your using as "evidence" for Palestinians being a "people"? A Palestinian Passport. That's akin to holding up an Ontario drivers license and saying "See, there's a distinct Ontario people, with a unique cultural identity".

Or showing an American passport and saying "See, there's an American people!"

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

But if you're saying a 'passport is evidence' for a Palestinian people. That's absurd. The British divided up the middle east, arbitrarily, or rather, based on political considerations, when they created "Iraq", "British Mandate of Palestine" - which was later divided into trans-Jordan and Palestine - "Lebanon", "Saudi Arabia", the emirate states, and the French "Syria", after world war I.

It was just an administrative region. The British said "From here to here will be Palestine", and in fact, they took Arabs from other parts of the middle east, Iraq, the Hedjaz, North Africa, and together these disparate groups combined and their elites called it a "nation" . This is how authentic Jordan, and Palestine, Lebanon and Syria are.

What don't you people understand?

Reread this over, because what Zuheir Mohsen says here, is the irrefutable truth of the matter:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

edit on 11-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
By the same logic of the professional, every Israeli is the true real Palestinian. But in actuality, they are.
Look here. It says the bank is in Tel aviv and it's 5 Eretz Yisrael Lirot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8fce6a0a8838.jpg[/atsimg]

Golda Meir, Israeli PM had a Palestinian passport. It was not issued by a none existing Palestinian state which never existed, but by the British mandate.

Further more, the confusion concerning the word Palestina, Palestine, Philestin and so on, is due to a distortion in the translation. In the Hebrew bible, the name is Plishtim who came from the Mediterranean.
It has nothing what so ever to do with the people who in 1967 decided all of the sudden to call themselves “Palestinian people”.

In the Faisal -Weizmann agreement of 1919, they signed on dividing the territories, between the Arabs and Jews, including what later turned out to be Jordan. Nowhere did anyone mention the “Palestinian people”. They simply did not exist. They were invented after June 1967.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Zionism is a fraud - we all know that and Ben Gurion admitted that the Palestinians were actually the real Jews who had converted to Chritianity then Islam.

The whole trick of Zionism is to creates some sort of issue, well a whole series of issues that draw the collective attention to the issue when really Zionism is the problem.

There was no expulsion by the Romans.

The "Jews" never left - they converted to Chrisianity then Islam and are now the Palestinins.

Judaism was a proselytizing religion - all of todays Jews are the descendants of converts.

Separdic Jews are Berbers who converted to Judaism.

Unitl the last 150 years there were "Jews" all through the northern half of Africa. Not just in North Africa but in the Sub-Sahara. Tens of thousands of Black Jews but most of them converted to Islam of Chrisianity.

They were converts like the Khazars and the Greeks and Italians who converted in the heel and toe of Italy. That why many people can not tell Jews from Italians.

If you want to not sound rude you can tell Zionists that Zionism is a fraud. If you want to be honest you can tell Zionists that Zionism is a racist lie.

It is not about religion. It is not about land. It is not about negotiations. It is about facing the fact that Zionism is not legitimate, period.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Denying the existence of a Palestinian wont get either sides closer to peace or help Israel in any way. In fact, recognition of the Palestinian people by the Jews of Israel and officially by Israel is far more helpful in bridging the gap between the two divided peoples, than denying the existence of a Palestinian people. Conversely, the recognition of the Jewish people and the nation of Israel as well as the states of Israel is far more helpful in bridgin the gap as well.

In relation to the validity of a Palestinian nation I would like to make a historical comparison. Indeed the Palestinian nation is a new one, coming into existence after the creation of Israel and the Palestinian dispora in 1948. There are, however other nations which are also new. For example, historically the people of Bosnia, Crotia and Serbia were ethnically Serbian and maintained a Christian-Orthodox religion. After the Ottomon invasion of the Balkans and the conversion of many Serbians to Catholism, both the Croatian and Bosnian nations appeared. These are nations which did not exist before the Ottoman conquerors invaded the Balkans and before Catholicism influenced the Balkans. In fact, even before that the people of Serbia did not exist. Originally the Serbian people immigrated to the Balkans from Russia, hence Serbia's and Russia's commong Slavic ancestry. Today Crotia, Serbia and Bosnia all enjoy indepedence and have statehood (although relations remain turbulent) and their languages are relatively the same apart from divergence of a few words. So historically nations of people have emerged into existence which previously didn't exist. In-fact most of the European and a few asian nations emerged from the Indo-European nation. Examples are Celtic people, Germanic people (i.e Anglo-Saxons), Slavic people, Italic people and even speakers of Sanskrit. So just because the Palestinian people didn't exist prior to 1948, does not mean they exist as a nation today. Nations can emerge and as such it is my belief that the Palestinian people qualify as a nation.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Israel is really a Communist inspired, athiest, Khazar / Ashkenazi colony in the Middle East.

Early on the Zionists were proud of that fact and did nothing to hide it.

It is a well documented fact that the earlier light-skinned Ashkenazi racist did not even want the Ost (East in German) Jews to come to the new colony. As far as I know they did not dream of inviting the Arab Jews into the colony.

The problem was that smart Western European Jews did not want to have anything to do with a racist colony in Asia.

So the first Zionist con job was undertaken to convince reasonable Western European Jews that Zionism wasn't a fraud so that they would move to the colony or at least support the criminal enterpise.

The second Zionist con job was to convince Arab Jews that they did not belong in their native countries.

The third grand Zionist con job is to convince American Christians that they have something in common with an ideology that actually hates their guts and only wants them for their money.

You are reading the posts from defenders of Zionism who are either the sucked down the vortex Christians or vortex technician Jews.

One group deluded the other the incorporation of evil.

Now you know why Zionism that started off as a small fraud has turned into the biggest lie every told.

You have ask yourself, "If Zionism is not a fraud then why to Zionists lie about everything?"

My job is to help Americans see the evil that is right in front of them.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Here is a thread from yesterday - UN General Assembly Passes 9 Resolutions Against Israel

Here is one of the resolutions that seems to recognize Palestine's existence.

Report of the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People

Mr. Secretary-General,
I have the honour to enclose herewith the report of the Committee on the
Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People for submission to the
General Assembly in accordance with paragraph 2 of its resolution 65/13 of
30 November 2010.

The report covers the period from 7 October 2010 to 6 October 2011.

(Signed) Abdou Salam Diallo
Chairman of the Committee on the Exercise of the
Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People

edit on 11-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Newt is so full of himself it is not funny and never liked him from the getgo and still do not.

Another I've met who's got an ego the size of Texas, who thinks that he's always right and everyone else is all wrong.

"Must understand decades of conflict history", my arse, just another lame arse excuse to keep the Palestinian people down. As he said that Palestine is an invention but until 1947 Israel was an invention as well!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I think Newt should check these videos out.

Part of me believes these two videos deserve their own thread but I will post them here for now.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
In short, they BOTH have a right to exist as simply put if neither was supposed to that a fact remains that one or both would've gotten wiped off the face of the planet by now but since that obviously has not happened that both have a right to exist!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

In my opinion, Palestine has been systematically wiped off the planet in the form of constant land grabs by Israel. The maps from 1948 until now prove this. I'm sure you have seen the maps but I will provide a link just in case.

The Maps Tell The True Story!

Israel is denying Palestine's right to exist.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

In your case this is not an opinion but you are stating a confirmed, tried and true fact!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Unfortunately, since most people don't know history, they need to rely on "experts" like Newt Gingrich to teach them...

Situated at a strategic location between Egypt, Syria and Arabia, and the birthplace of the Abrahamic religions, the region has a long and tumultuous history as a crossroads for religion, culture, commerce, and politics. The region has been controlled by numerous different peoples, including Ancient Egyptians, Canaanites, Ancient Israelites, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Ancient Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, the Sunni Arab Caliphate, the Shia Fatimid Caliphate, Crusaders, Ayyubids, Mameluks, Ottomans, the British and modern Israelis and Palestinians.

Palestine was among the earliest in the world to see human habitation, agricultural communities and civilization. During the Bronze Age, independent Canaanite city-states were established, and were influenced by the surrounding civilizations of ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Phoenicia, Minoan Crete, and Syria.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 11-12-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Funny how those who will say, "That's nothing more then your opinion" know nothing beyond what is already written for them.

Me, you and Corruption state facts and the idiots cannot stand it because we can, do, will prove them wrong each and everytime.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Zionist domination of America

Americans really have to wake up and see just how insidious the Zionist domination of America really is.

The statement, "If it was not on the news, it didn't happen." is not a trite phrase but reality in the US.

Ron Paul is not on the news or hardly on the news so he effectively does not exist as far as the the American people are concerned.

On the other hand, Gingrich is backed by the ultra radical Zionist funder of Israeli terrorism Sheldon Adelson.

Here is the direct propaganda from the Zionists themselves.

The Jewish Forward

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here is a link to part two of this thread for anyone who is interested:

Palestine Exists 2.0

So far the Israeli apologists are avoiding it, but I'm sure they will stop by once they find it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I'm well aware of most of the content in that thread without needing to read it and back it fully!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

When are you going to give up???

One thing about you anti-zionists is, you're too egotistical to hide yourselves. You always leave some trace of your complicity.

Bravo: A thug or hired assassin.

949: Is that the number you're known by?

Clearly, your job here is to spread false information.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Clearly, your job here is to spread false information.

Pot calling the kettle black?

Nice to see you fall back to your old ways and resort to personal insults, you're even dissecting usernames now

Anything on topic to discuss?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You too.

If you want to come off as a good guy, maybe you should change your avatar to something other then the smoking skulls with grins on their face.... looks a bit malevolent.

But of course. You guys don't care. You're much too aware of what your MO is... and that gives you a big ego boost.
edit on 11-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join