It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got some time..and want to be informed? A how to be slapped awake NWO docu.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There are still people out there with solid lives and have no worries other than how to arrange a babbysit for tomorrow evening. It is these people who have no reason to doubt their government, corperations and other bodies that thrive on the ignorance of good, hardworking and tax paying citizens.

This info-docu must be floating on ATS somewhere without a doubt and it is my intension to keep information such as presented in this documentairy alive.

There are people who try to debunk some or all of it....but thats okay...we need that. It is always good to learn from "proof" that some information is not true.

It is more of a challenge for the people who start to wake up and "read" themselves into the NWO-matter. To start the thinking forthemselves proces...to encourage them for starting their own research.

Watch this....it is a long sit for the uneducated but worth it if you have no clue what these conspiracy theorist are talking about.

I hope it will conrtibute to your opinion about the whole 911,NWO and corruption situation.

PS..for rthe american viewer....if any of this is true...chose your next POTUS carefully.

edit on 10/12/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yes 9/11 was a DIY job.
At least , that is my opinion.
Great youtube BTW

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Invisible Empire is one of the most educational and information packed documentaries I've ever seen regarding the New World Order. If every person would take one night, turn off the next sports game and instead educate themselves on this topic, who knows what would happen.

But people are asleep and oblivious to the reality of the worlds power structure and the wealthy elite that practically run the world. They're trapped in the commercial, materialistic world of sports, celebrities, and other mindless nonsense that keeps them distracted from what's truly important.

Once you're awake though, there's no going back, like taking the red pill and understanding the world and seeing it for what it is.

edit on 10-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Thanks for the Invisible Empire link...more food for thought.

I hope that the many lurkers and novice conspiracy "enthousiasts" will click on these YT links.

I would like to use this reply to thank my fellow ATS'ers or the F&S this thread has received so far but I silently hoped for more replies from the people who this information is for..

Maybe this is not the right website to expect NWO-newbees because most of us here know all about the subject and is there not much new to learn. But if the info will be of use to only one person it has definitely served its purpose.

Anyways I hope that the ATS search engine (or any other search engine) will spit out this, or simular threads when a person wants to learn more what the NWO, according to many, is really about.

Therefore if any of you guys read this reply and know another good informative link about the subject please do not hesitate to start your own thread or edit a link into your comment.

From time to time I will bring this thread back to page one.....if you don't mind.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
With this reply I want to bring an other example of how deep the rabbit hole goes to the interested and less informed.

It is about the sociopathical tendencies corperate organisations have. There is a YT docu which deals with how the mechanism work that contribute to the rape and poisening of our planet.

Money crazy.....wars are started and continued because of it and deadly chemicals are allowed in food because someone got probably paid to look the other way and couldn't care less.

The following cut of that docu has been presented on ATS before but I want to show it again because it fits nicely in this thread and hopefully will remind everyone how serious changes must be made and ways to be found that will protect against ....ourselves.

It should also make us aware of the illegal trade that is going on between media and corperations.

The entire documentary is to be watched here

edit on 14/12/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join