It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond and Back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This show is fascinating. These people are telling the truth. I'd like to hear people's opinions on the show, and their favorite stories!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

On what show? You didn't provide any details or even a link.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
reply to post by capone1

On what show? You didn't provide any details or even a link.

Sorry I figured most had heard of it. It's called "Beyond and Back". It details people's experiences of dying, and while dead, what they experienced. (Heaven/Hell) They tell their stories on the show.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here's alink to a youtube clip of the show. (Still don't know how to imbed)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It is a great program and is aired weekly on the Biography Channel Saturdays at 9:00 or 10:00.

The good thing is that they air the previous week's episode which comes in handy if you missed it.

People recently have been using the "Scientific" evidence word as to validating the proof of this occurring.

That our soul or consciousness could actually exist outside of the body thus verifying these claims.

I explained it very simplistically according to Ohms law of Electricity.

While Living we have a measurable pulse which is measurable via an ElectroCardioGram...or EKG.

Which is essentially an Oscilloscope similar to what we Electrical Engineers use to view waveforms.

When we die this measurable energy no longer exists and correlates directly with the medical clinically definition of Death.

As in no measurable pulse or brain waves/activity remain.

Einstein had said that energy cannot be created or destroyed but can only be transformed.

If the energy is no longer scientifically existent according to Physics and the laws of Electricity aka Ohms Law.

Then the energy has indeed left the body.

What is intriguing is that all of these people view their dead physical bodies from the outside.

Providing evidence that they as in their consciousness are actually existing outside of their body.

'___' would require brain function and electrical brain waves would need to exist for this to be a mere Hallucination.

These people are clinically dead and there is little or no oxygen and/or brain activity to interact with any chemicals whatsoever.

The Brain is dormant and in survival mode to minimize the dying of brain cells due to lack of oxygen.

What in intriguing and also correlates with this hypothesis is that when these people reenter their bodies the pulse and brainwaves resume and once again there exists a measurable amount of electrical energy measured and indicated by the EKG.

Only pointing to the evidence that the soul which is apparently comprised of measurable electrical energy can exist outside of the physical body. AND is once again measurable upon reentering the body.

Remember what Einstein had said as far as energy is concerned...

Einstein had said that energy cannot be created or destroyed but can only be transformed.

Food for thought...

And with that I bid you all...a Good Day.

Peace

edit on 10-12-2011 by nh_ee because: Edits and not to forget ....Live Free or Die.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

yea very fascinating show to watch killed people talks truly, prepare urself soon its gonna b ur turn to fascinate us how u will move while decapitated in small pieces, gathering urself in concept proving the truth

no but seriously, there cant b any from less, i will never get how ur fascinations are, it is surely all about business or lies out of the happiness in projecting self superiority life through what is never but less

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by capone1

yea very fascinating show to watch killed people talks truly, prepare urself soon its gonna b ur turn to fascinate us how u will move while decapitated in small pieces, gathering urself in concept proving the truth

no but seriously, there cant b any from less, i will never get how ur fascinations are, it is surely all about business or lies out of the happiness in projecting self superiority life through what is never but less

Wrong thread?

new topics

top topics

join