It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member Intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Aloha ATS

Long time lurker here and I figured it was about time I jumped on-board ATS, so here is my little introduction. I'm pretty much a UFO conspiracy / general conspiracy freak (in a good way).

I'm also very interested in topics on science and alternative energy!

I'm a producer, musician, web designer, and multimedia production is one of my biggest passions. Besides health, my main goal in life is producing conscious solution based productions and doing my part in helping the world out in anyway I can.

It seems more people are finally waking up and are aware of the critical time in history we are in. I would just like to say no matter how hopeless things seem and regardless of the challenges we all got to keep trying our butts to be apart of the solution and not the problem.
I am well aware that this is easier said then done!

I truly believe we can find the solution's.

I would like to thank ATS and all its members and for creating this amazing platform and giving me countless hundreds of hours of thought provoking discussions which I have enjoyed immensely!

I got some projects I'm apart of that I cant wait to share with ATS and they are coming as soon as I do 19 more post

Looking forward chatting with everyone!

Aloha

Seti Orion

edit on 10-12-2011 by setiorion because: grammer

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
welcome

Look forward to reading and viewing your contributions.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
welcome home

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by setiorion

Welcome to our world.
Nice to have someone with such a possative atitude joining the scrum.

live long live happy.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
thanks for the warm welcome!

I have my bad days for sure though.

see you out there

aloha
edit on 10-12-2011 by setiorion because: grammer

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself and find what you are looking for.

Sartori

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by marvinthemartian

The more positive energy, the better!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckyxfactor

Spot on our kid.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS from south Texas
Lots of Topics..Lots of good people here to help
Again Enjoy and Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS my friend, hope you will like it.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Can anyone recommend other forums I should check out?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Aloha fellow member!

As you mention in your message, the gloomy side of the world is balanced by an equally positive side, just like in physics. So the trillion dollar question is where to find the positive force in this world, it is not so easy and I looked and looked for a very long time...

In my opinion, the predestined positive force in the world is Falun Dafa, the unique and free of charge cultivation way for both mind and body which was introduced in China during the 1990s and quickly got 100 million practitioners worldwide before being banned and persecuted by the Communists in China. Nothing is a coincidence I have found out and the next few years will be crucial to see whether people can raise their moral standards again.

I truly believe virtue is a substance in another dimension, just like black karma is a different substance. To keep in line with the characteristics of the Universe one must asssimilate to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life, this is also the fundamental teaching of Falun Dafa, to become a good person in daily life.

I wish you all the best in the future.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
thanks for heads up on Falun Dafa!

I'm watching a introduction to practicing Falun Dafa on youtube right now.
It's kinda like Tai Chi movements with Qigong ish principles and maybe more advanced too.
Excited to see if my buddy that practices Qigong has heard of Falun Dafa.

Thanks man for reminding me to get into learning teachings that get us more in touch with truth.

Got to make time!

I haven't checked any Chi threads in ATS yet but I'm sure there are some great threads on this subject.

Much Aloha

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Thanks for your kind words. Yes, Falun Dafa has some exercise movements which will really make you feel a big change in your body. Falun means a spinning law wheel in Chinese so you may feel like having a wheel inside your body, cleansing it.

However, the main part of Falun Dafa is mind cultivation, to improve your thoughts and actions in daily life and go back to your true self over time. As I understand it we have accumulated many bad thoughts and bad notions along with black karma over many lifetimes. With Falun Dafa there is finally a way to get rid of all the bad stuff and become clean again - in line with Truth-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life.

You will need to study the book to get a grip on it, it is an amazing theory, I guess that is why 100 million people started doing it in 7 years... And of course Falun Dafa is all free of charge and you can download all the info on the web, which is unique among Qi Gong practices.

Wish you all the best in the future!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I've taken up Qigong cause my buddy is teaching me and I'm really enjoying this stuff. Would like to learn
more about Falun Dafa for sure.

I'm curious do you pratice Falun Dafa yourself?

How did you learn?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
wow update, good news!

I found a Falun Dafa teacher on island and I'm going to meet him in 2 weeks to talk about becoming a student.
I might setup an interview if you guys are interested at all let me know.

Can't wait to learn more about Falun Dafa in person!

This forum is really awesome

thanks!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Good news from you!

I practice Falun Dafa since almost 3 years now and it has changed my life completely. Now I wake up and know that each day is a good opportunity to improve myself a little bit further, and all my fatigue, allergies, colds and flus are completely gone as long as I keep up the practice. All the gruelling conflicts at home and at work that I despised before are now just golden opportunities to raise my mind nature(xinxing level) and I really try to take them very lightly and always behave well and see where I fall short. As soon as I raise my voice I have fallen down...

In any case, if you just do the exercises once and read the book once you will have a completely new perspective on this world.. If you continue to study and practice, who knows how high you can reach... I can tell you that I once met a practitioner who could fall into double Lotus from standing without touching his legs with his hands... I don´t know which level he had reached but he was nothing like ordinary people in his mind or body..

Please inform us about your progress in this matter....

top topics

join