It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans continue on their quest to destroy everything the U.S. stands for.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

It's the SCUM making sure they maintain their stronghold on the Russian economy because if Russia comes back like it will we will follow very shortly which will make Europe look up and take notice and us all implement the same strategy means that we can unite as one to finally kick The SCUM to the curb! Yes!

Go Putin! I wish Obama was as ballsy as he is,if he was we wouldn't be in this mess we are in today!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

It's the SCUM making sure they maintain their stronghold on the Russian economy because if Russia comes back like it will we will follow very shortly which will make Europe look up and take notice and us all implement the same strategy means that we can unite as one to finally kick The SCUM to the curb! Yes!

Go Putin! I wish Obama was as ballsy as he is,if he was we wouldn't be in this mess we are in today!

So now you champion Putin on???
Now I know you are a joke.
Must be nice, blogging for Moveon.org.

Just not paid as well as me, for you know, being paid by BIG Corporations to post on ATS
edit on 12-12-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Did anyone see this. www.huffingtonpost.com... on vladimir putin russian election, a NBA tycoon that owns the new jersey basketball team is running for president in russia. Why is a russian U.S.A citizen/tycoon running for pres.? Is this part of the republicans continue on their quest to destroy everything the u.s stands for?
just scoll down to find the article.
edit on 12-12-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

SO, if he wins, is he still going to be a U.S. citizen and a president of the RUSSIAN EMPIRE? TAKLK ABOUT NUTS.

Is this a coup de tah?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Did you know that Russia recently regained control over their central bank using a template designed by Putin? Suppose we should start taking pointers from those who've kicked The SCUM to the curb! Heck, any plan has got to be better then the current course!

Putin has a pair on him and I wish Obama did!
edit on 12-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Did anyone see this. www.huffingtonpost.com... on vladimir putin russian election, a NBA tycoon that owns the new jersey basketball team is running for president in russia. Why is a russian U.S.A citizen/tycoon running for pres.? Is this part of the republicans continue on their quest to destroy everything the u.s stands for?
just scoll down to find the article.
edit on 12-12-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

SO, if he wins, is he still going to be a U.S. citizen and a president of the RUSSIAN EMPIRE? TAKLK ABOUT NUTS.

Is this a coup de tah?

this could be another topic of interest in itself. yes.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

A Coup de' Tat is exactly what it is! The circumvention of the Russian Federation for the reported like 5th time since the 1870's after Tsar Nicolas, I was assassinated for threatening The SCUM when he learned of the plan from Queen Victoria and The Rothschilds to aide and back the Confederacy during our Civil War but said that "If they dared help The Confederacy that they'd have Russia to contend with" By 1869 he was dead!!

No. 2 occured right after the Russian Royal Family assassination of 1907 and again right before Lenin took power and again when Communism rose in the 1950's!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Did you know that Russia recently regained control over their central bank using a template designed by Putin? Suppose we should start taking pointers from those who've kicked The SCUM to the curb! Heck, any plan has got to be better then the current course!

Yeah, I differently trust an ex-KGB agent from Soviet Communist Russia.

Not to mention that instead of the Corps being in charge, the Mafia runs everything that the Govt does not.

Poop telling vomit it stinks.

Next you'll probably proclaim your love for Mao or Lenin.

edit on 12-12-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

The Govt runs the nation as the Russian mob had power but with the fall of Communism is the 1980's took them out of power!

Nice try at disinformation but no!

It has occurred in other nations and what, since it didn't root here we aren't to try and learn how they did it so that we could apply it here? As if, that is why Govts of the world share info for. One conceives of an idea and others put their input in and then work together to formulate a global plan! We all play on each others strength's and weakness' whereas we need as many people putting politics aside to work together to find real and permanent solutions to our problems or else if we don't tackle this today we are are done for!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

The Govt runs the nation as the Russian mob had power but with the fall of Communism is the 1980's took them out of power!

Yeah, the Mafia has no control now.

The Russian Govt is pure and true.

Putin is the best thing since sliced bread.

Ok, I retract the comment about you blogging for Moveon.
It is clearly for CPUSA.org.
And I know why you are so mad, because blogging for them can't pay nearly as much as Haliburton pays me.

Here is me, for blogging for Haliburton.

Here is you, for blogging for CPUSA.org.

It all makes sense now.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Go Poet! Go Poet!

I've said it quite often in the last decade, and it bears repeating here:

Democrats are the new Conservatives.
Why? Because they are the ones who are at least making some effort to conserve our constitution, and way of life for the middle class.

You may call the Republicans "liberal" only if you define "liberal" as liberally applying greed and ruin to everything they dabble in. This current generation of Republicans is doing more damage to our society than any other group in our history imo.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This world is going to hell, fast. What are we to do? Some factions are definately at war with one another for wold power. Crazy. How can our gov't let this happen? How can a russian tycoon a U.S citizen even be allowed to run for pres. What is wrong with CONGRESS and everyone else up there?
Back in the 70's this would of been treason or something.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Keep on trying to challenge me and you will be reported! Try me!

Promises promises.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

reply to post by macman

Yeah, the Mafia has no control now.

The Russian Govt is pure and true.

Putin is the best thing since sliced bread.

Ok, I retract the comment about you blogging for Moveon.
It is clearly for CPUSA.org.
And I know why you are so mad, because blogging for them can't pay nearly as much as Haliburton pays me.

Here is me, for blogging for Haliburton.

Here is you, for blogging for CPUSA.org.

It all makes sense now.

You blog for haliburtan?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

No they do not and your blatant hatered for the USA controlling our money is now obvious.

Haliburton is controlled by The Council On Foreign Relations who answers to The Bilderberg group who answers to The SCUM!

12.23.1913 - 01.01.2013 tick tock, tick tock, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yep, I guess so.
The ImmaculateD1 one has declared I am a paid shill.
SO, I have chosen to participate in the idiocy of that and declare myself a blogger for Haliburton.
Might as well shoot for the stars.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

well, do you work for haliburton? Cat got your tongue?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

No they do not and your blatant hatered for the USA controlling our money is now obvious.

Haliburton is controlled by The Council On Foreign Relations who answers to The Bilderberg group who answers to The SCUM!

12.23.1913 - 01.01.2013 tick tock, tick tock, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Ok.
I think I have a retort to that"aklhdskajhbfksdbvafsiabkjls a nkjsa bsdbjkfh;asfh sdfhsd kfjhsa;khfsdka".

Gibberish for gibberish.

This is very fun, pretending that I work for Haliburton.
Do I get pretend money as well?
Maybe a printed note, on green with no real material to back it except for an "IOU" from a Reserve of some sort....

Oh wait, the Govt already does that. Dang it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

well, do you work for haliburton? Cat got your tongue?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
No wonder the country is going to hell. People bickering about one another while the TPTB slowly kill our country. WTF. Sounds like congress in here and nothing gets done. I guess we are just gonna be DOOMED.
I'm going to take my box i live in and go somewhere else. so to speak.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Yup, I'm trying to unite people under a common goal and banner to usher in a new era of governance but the idiots want to continue is more of the same without offering any solutions but remaining firm on the daily talking points! It's sickening!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join