It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans continue on their quest to destroy everything the U.S. stands for.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

No, that is not what he wrote, but what you wrote. It is your view, as if you can't imagine a world where government does its job of protecting peoples rights by enforcing laws against things like rape, murder, robbery, theft, and fraud, and people are not slaves.

What you wrote.

"Well, all you want is no Govt. And then the Corps will own you".
I guess that is better then the Govt owning you instead.

Those were not TheImmaculateD1 words in quote, they are your own interpretation, and sounds to me like a good reflection of the way you see things.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

This is what smaller Government will get you. Having no one in your corner looking out for your best interest. Whose damn liberty are you more concerned with because every single time someone tries to put restrictions on corporations with an agenda it's somehow a swipe at someone's personal liberty!

This proves that you are owned by the SCUM and will back whatever they want blindly and do not dare backpeddle or attack me on this because if you do you just further reiterate my point.

Concern yourself with your personal liberty and not the perceived liberty of some conglomerate who cares not for you, your family or anyone for that matter.

Declaw Govt and you will have no right to complain and will be fired if you dare speak out. Getting fired because you are being forced to choose between staying a work and seeing your kid in the hospital.
edit on 12-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by macman

No, that is not what he wrote, but what you wrote. It is your view, as if you can't imagine a world where government does its job of protecting peoples rights by enforcing laws against things like rape, murder, robbery, theft, and fraud, and people are not slaves.

What you wrote.

"Well, all you want is no Govt. And then the Corps will own you".

Those were not TheImmaculateD1 words in quote, they are your own interpretation, and sounds to me like a good reflection of the way you see things.

Before his edit I guess.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by macman

This is what smaller Government will get you. Having no one in your corner looking out for your best interest. Whose damn liberty are you more concerned with because every single time someone tries to put restrictions on corporations it's somehow a swipe at someone's personal liberty!

This proves that you are owned by the SCUM and will back whatever they want blindly and do not dare backpeddle or attack me on this because if you do you just further reiterate my point.

Concern yourself with your personal liberty and not the perceived liberty of some conglomerate who cares not for you, your family or anyone for that matter.

Declaw Govt and you will have no right to complain and will be fired if you dare speak out.

Yep, I am "owned by the SCUM"

Sure sure.
Liberty is liberty. If a person that owns a Corp is limited in their liberty, it is still being limited.

So, instead give the Corrupt Govt more control, bigger claws and more of our money. Again, you trade your liberties and freedoms for a false sense of security.
I guess you would expect a different outcome then? History is not in your favor. TARP X (Lost count), unaccounted lost money at the Fed, Bailout after bailout, handout after handout, one corrupt Govt official after another and you pitch the steaming pile of BS that more Govt is great!!!

Stay in Jersey, stay indoors and stick with your cars as the Govt can't stop all the "bad things" in the world.

Besides, the Govt cares not about that. It is more concerned with power then anything else.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Over all throughout U.S. history, the fed gov has done an excellent job, and only someone ignorant of history would claim different, worlds greatest economy, tech leaders, freedoms, quality of life, and all that.

The biggest difference between the U.S. and most third world nations is the quality of our government. Europe succeeded because while the rest of the world was still trapped in monarchies and religious extremism, Europeans developed representative governments and freedom.

If you prefer living in a country ran by corporations, like most of the third world, where the super rich hold all the power, then go move to one of those countries, we don't want it here.

Unlike you, I don't want to be a slave to a corporation, or to any government, or any form of aristocracy. I see no difference between having my liberties oppressed by a corporation or a government, when the people who think like you seem quite content with corporations running your lives. Like the guy on the thread earlier arguing that the government has no authority to protect our liberties from corporations. That is a slave's mentality.

My ancestors fought for our freedoms many times, and I will do so again. I'm sure not going to give up my freedom for a stupid con like the free market.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Concern yourself with your liberty and that is it as no corporation has the right to enjoy our liberty as corporations are companies and not people. Liberty as defined in The Constitution is to be afforded to The People only. There is no different levels or tiers of liberty. Liberty applies to people only.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Declaw Govt and you will have no right to complain and will be fired if you dare speak out. Getting fired because you are being forced to choose between staying a work and seeing your kid in the hospital.

Yep, because that is what I am for.

Well, if we don't set laws to stop the sun from being so powerful that people get burned, then all people will die!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Your argument base is talking point BS, and journeys into the absurd....................again.

Your retort is based in the Anarchist view point of no Govt. Please, instead of declaring your genius, go and learn what the difference is between limited and small Govt and No Govt.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Over all throughout U.S. history, the fed gov has done an excellent job, and only someone ignorant of history would claim different, worlds greatest economy, tech leaders, freedoms, quality of life, and all that.

That is why we are doing so well, Economy wise.
Because the Govt has done such a spiffy job so far.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

You are a paid plant and this further proves it, more concerned with protecting some azzhat corporation with an agenda's liberty then that of your own.

DIRECT AND IMMINENT THREAT TO ATS IDENTIFIED!

TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT!

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

Employees and defenders of The SCUM are not welcomed on ATS!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Then you should have used a proper quote, cause I didn't see that statement, and you misinterpret what I say way too frequently.

Doesn't change that you actually wrote this statement.

Clearly you are stating a preference for slave masters.

I don't want to be anyone's slave.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Concern yourself with your liberty and that is it as no corporation has the right to enjoy our liberty as corporations are companies and not people. Liberty as defined in The Constitution is to be afforded to The People only. There is no different levels or tiers of liberty. Liberty applies to people only.

A person/citizen owns the business.
The only reason it is called and defined as a Corporation is from some pieces of paper.
That is it.
The person still owns it, and is still afforded the rights as non Corp businesses.
Just because it has changed the terminology on a Govt document, does not change the person(s) that own it.

But, I applaud your use of the Corps aren't people talking point provided by (insert liberal organization).
You are great at parroting crap.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

You are a paid plant and this further proves it, more concerned with protecting some azzhat corporation with an agenda's liberty then that of your own.

DIRECT AND IMMINENT THREAT TO ATS IDENTIFIED!

TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT!

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

Employees and defenders of The SCUM are not welcomed on ATS!

Wish I were paid.

So, self proclaimed genius on ATS now proclaims a member is a paid blogger for a Corporation.

You remind me of this guy.

Sure sure. Ok then.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

This was the same damn excuse that they tried using to get Corporate Personhood instituted and was wrong then and is wrong now.

The person who owns the business has personal liberty but working as an agent on behalf of their company they have no rights to liberties. If you grant liberties to corporations then they are eligible to run for public office. Do you really want Microsoft or Goldman Sachs running for POTUS? Seriously?

Either back the people or else be reported to the staff here as a direct threat!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Then you should have used a proper quote, cause I didn't see that statement, and you misinterpret what I say way too frequently.

Doesn't change that you actually wrote this statement.

Clearly you are stating a preference for slave masters.

I don't want to be anyone's slave.

Ok, let me clarify.
Do I want slaves or to be a slave? No.
If I had to choose a master, you know, gun to the head.
I choose corporations.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Choose yourself over a corporation. Shill!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

So you don't buy the whole representative government concept?

You don't think it is possible that the reason for the success of the 1st world nations is representative government?

You don't believe in justice, law and order, liberty, and all that stuff? You don't see how a free person who can gain wealth from their efforts is willing to work harder than a slave?

You don't see the U.S. government as doing anything right at all?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

This was the same damn excuse that they tried using to get Corporate Personhood instituted and was wrong then and is wrong now.

The person who owns the business has personal liberty but working as an agent on behalf of their company they have no rights to liberties. If you grant liberties to corporations then they are eligible to run for public office. Do you really want Microsoft or Goldman Sachs running for POTUS? Seriously?

Either back the people or else be reported to the staff here as a direct threat!

So, deny the owner liberties afforded to those that don't own a Corp.
Love the fact that the use of the Alinsky model is still built upon for a base to debating.

As soon as the person signs the paper, BAM, some rights are removed.
Like magic it is.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

So you don't buy the whole representative government concept?

You don't think it is possible that the reason for the success of the 1st world nations is representative government?

You don't believe in justice, law and order, liberty, and all that stuff? You don't see how a free person who can gain wealth from their efforts is willing to work harder than a slave?

You don't see the U.S. government as doing anything right at all?

I do believe in how the Govt was first created as and created for.
The current bastardization of it now??? Hell no.
The Govt does very very very little correctly and/or right.
The last thing I can think of was the Military, but that was taken away by hamstringing the battle field and wanting to win hearts and minds, instead of doing what it was created to do, kill people and blow crap up.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Choose yourself over a corporation. Shill!

I do.

Your stance is for the Govt, over YOURSELF.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

WOW!!!!

If I had to choose a master, you know, gun to the head.
I choose corporations.

You really think one would be better than the other?

Seems to me someone convinced you long ago that you had to make that choice, and your current rationalization of allowing corporations to take control of the U.S., is based on that decision from long ago.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join