It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Republicans continue on their quest to destroy everything the U.S. stands for.

page: 20
45
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I feel sorry for the OP and the other posters who refuse to believe that our political system is and has always been a sham.All the evidence is there all these superficial differences between the Democrats and Republicans are window dressing,plain and simple they count on the partisans and the public's ignorance to maintain control all the while the factions most you of are rooting for are laughing at how stupid and willfully blind you are.




posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

Ok, tell us

If I am trying to interfere with big business, because I believe in curtailing the power of
multi national corporations, how am I on the side of the NWO and the like?

How is that even remotely logical to you?


1. MULTI-NATIONAL CORPS & BIG GOVERNMENT ARE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN! There's little essential difference in the two. Top level personnel transition from BIG BUSINESS to BIG GOVERNMENT and back again like a REVOLVING DOOR, like a changing of the guard.

2. Ignorance of that fact is terminal level ignorance.

3. The ruling globalist elite have ALL THE TOP SLOTS in any structure or organization of any size or significance on the global stage. They are all working toward the same tyrannical satanic globalist goals at an increasing intensity and speed.

4. Obama and Soros are merely the more overtly obvious stooges exacting the most overt destructiveness over the populace of our Republic and the planet. Check out the Boards of Directors of most any of the larger NGO's, UN orgs, multi-nationals etc. They are all part of the same super destructive old boy's club . . . in existence and working for the UTTER DESTRUCTION of our Republic and way of life--all the "old order" and "old values" for at least 60-110 years.

5. In the looming globalist LARGE GOVERNMENT, LARGE CORPORATIONS realities . . . citizens will be compelled to:
Forget family.
Forget individual freedoms.
Forget God.
Forget the Bill of Rights.
Forget small businesses.
Forget individual property ownership.
Forget health and long life.
Forget individual choice.
Forget freedom of movement and travel.
Forget freedom of job choice.
Forget the freedom to plant a garden or raise your own food.
Forget the freedom to even pay for your own old age health care--the only thing oldsters can count on is the 'freedom to be euthenized at a convenient-to-the-Marxist-socialist-state time.'
Forget representative government (that's been a joke for decades).
Forget media truth (that's been a super joke for at least 60 years).
Forget having a life unless you are 'fortunate' enough to be a suitible cog in a suitable part of the massive globalist machine for a little while . . . unless and until you become another useless eater allowed a very temporary existence of any kind.
Forget everything but slavery to and worship of the globalist oligarchy, the tyrannical global machine.

6. Those who think voting for Obama again will do the least bit of good in any respect to any people of good will . . . have obvioiusly already forgotten the merits of sanity.

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2011
CORRUPTION PERMEATES ALL OF OBAMA'S ADMINISTRATION - STARTING WITH HIM.
Alan GENERAL Foreword: APPARENTLY HOLDER REFUSED TO BE PLACED UNDER OATH! To avoid any charge of perjury.

noiri.blogspot.com...

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2011
NOT ONLY CORRUPT BUT LETHALLY DANGEROUS
More than just corrupt, Obama is planning arrest and imprisonment of American citizens WITHOUT TRIAL (just like his Mullah buddies do in Islamic Iran). Just a short step to them dying in prison as in Moslem countries he espouses.

NOTE: VIDEO - Democrat Senator Carl Levin WAKING UP and testifying that Obama requested the removal of the safety clause that would protect U.S. citizens.

Proof Obama will sign NDAA 1031 Citizen Imprisonment Law in a few days

Be very careful with your vote this time around! And share this with your Democrat or Independent friends so they do not repeat their same mistake as last time and cast a vote for Obama or a Democrat Senator. It's no longer a matter of which party you favor but a matter of survival of YOUR country and family and friends.

noiri.blogspot.com...
.
.




edit on 12/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: trying to get font emphases to work. Sometimes works one way and not the other sometimes the opposite. What gives?



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b
 


[font=algerian][size=+2]WHERE DID I ASSERT THERE WAS A SIGNIFICANTLY FREE ECONOMY IN MY 65 YEAR OLD LIFETIME?

ACTUALLY, HONG KONG WAS--FOR DECADES A RATHER FREE ECONOMY--TO SPECTACULAR RESULTS FOR GREAT NUMBERS OF CHINESE THERE.
[/font]

The BIG GOVERNMENT/BIG CORPORATION GLOBALIST OLIGARCHY has been in charge for AT LEAST 60-110 years depending on the definition. Some say for 400 years. And some trace it all the way back to Rome.

There's a thread on ATS documenting Queen Elizabeth's ancestry all the way back to JuliA Caeser--sister of JuliuS Caeser.
edit on 12/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: still dinking with the font stuff. maddening

edit on 12/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: still dinking w fonts

edit on 12/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
That "monopolistic bastardized form of capitalism" is free market economics, which is essentially the same as Marxism.

I have been pushing this point for about a decade now.

And there is plenty that we can do about it, and are doing about it.


I can't recall ever reading a more farcical assertion in my years on ATS--on all counts.

Milton Friedman must be spinning in his grave.

[font=papyrus][size=+2]There's no way that small business oriented free market economics = Marxism.[/font]

That's equal to calling
evil=good/good=evil;
up=down/down=up;
left=right/right=left;
death=life/life=death;
white=black/black=white . . .

Brilliant. Simply brilliant, indeed /sarc
.
.

edit on 12/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: dinking with fonts

.

edit on 12/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: formatting



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
And there is plenty that we can do about it, and are doing about it.


No. There's NOT plenty that you or anyone else but God CAN do about it.

NOTHING will change the globalist oligarchy's tyrannical control of the planet for at least 3.5-7 years of the GREAT TRIBULATION outlined in the Bible.

PRAYER of authentic Christians may change the effects for a time in a small local area with God's supernatural protection. Otherwise, there is NO HOPE.

Tyranny will reign. 1/3 of humanity will die. Later 1/3 of what's left will die.

The die is cast. The rough script and outline of events is already known.

And the globalist oligarchy has written plenty about how they are going to fill in the details.

The fallen angel/demonic forces behind the ruling elite know it's a SHIP-WRECK TO BEGIN WITH. However, the humans are deluded into thinking they can win as elites over 200 million global citizens. They will lose big time and all evidence of their ever having existed will be wiped from the planet.

In the mean time . . . massive amounts of blood will flow and suffering will be worse than ever has been or ever will be on the planet again.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lrak2
reply to post by BO XIAN
 

They also showed how direct democracy could function. Read George Orwell's "Homage to Catalonia" where he describes his experience fighting on the side of the Anarchists.

Both movements faced extremely difficult conditions, it would have been interesting to see how they would have done if the conditions were more favourable.


Might read that Orwell classic . . . may have read some of it in the past.

However,

No, I don't think it "showed how direct democracy could function" for more than a brief time.

History has shown that democracy destroyes itself by folks voting themselves benefits from the public trough.

It would take some very clever and innovative social engineering to prevent that.

I don't know of any such cleverness.

AS prison experimenter psychologist Philip Zimbardo remarked in the intro to one of his older intro to psych texts . . .

my paraphrase . . . which is very close to his wording . . .

It doesn't matter if the MONSTERS are OUT THERE.

There are not many of them. We can gang up on them and destroy them.

It's a much bigger and worse problem if the MONSTER is in the heart of man.

-----------

Which . . . is the contention of the Christian Gospel of Jesus The Christ.

And the Blood of Christ is the only solution to that sin problem in the heart of man.

Otherwise--even the most clever social engineering structuring will ultimately fail--and usually sooner than later.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta
 


It appears to me that you have bought the swill of the globalist Marxist's MSM DEM side for eons . . .

and most uncritically, unthoughtfully.

Certainly there's been plenty of corruption to go around.

However, studies of such have consistently shown a marked difference between the DEMS VS GOP. The DEMS have always been horrifically worse.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz
 


Actually . . . the record shows that

IT WAS THE GOP WHO IMPLEMENTED THE CIVIL RIGHTS LEGISLATION.

It was GOP who spearheaded and got it passed effectively.

Johnson got all the hoopla and press.

But the GOP was behind it and made it happen.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
. Obama and Hillary are both Marxists so I don't really see what the difference would be other than Obama had the minority vote on a silver platter.


I think that Hillary is characterized by Secret Service agents and others as being one of the

MEANEST, MOST DEMONIZED AND FRIGHTFUL CREATURES they've ever been around.

And Obama is characterized as one of the most clueless, lying, duplictious, narcissistic, destructive individuals they've ever been around.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b
 


Sure. Satan always has contention in his ranks.

However, he's also quite sufficiently in control to insure that his destructiveness wins the day hands down.

He uses all sides against the middle.

He's a master at theivery, death, destruction, suffering, mayhem, chaos, bloodshed . . . regardless.

The contentions between the sub-groups is never allowed to hinder the over all goals of the globalist satanic oligarchy.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by mastahunta
 


It appears to me that you have bought the swill of the globalist Marxist's MSM DEM side for eons . . .

and most uncritically, unthoughtfully.

Certainly there's been plenty of corruption to go around.

However, studies of such have consistently shown a marked difference between the DEMS VS GOP. The DEMS have always been horrifically worse.


examples and studies then???



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
. Obama and Hillary are both Marxists so I don't really see what the difference would be other than Obama had the minority vote on a silver platter.


I think that Hillary is characterized by Secret Service agents and others as being one of the

MEANEST, MOST DEMONIZED AND FRIGHTFUL CREATURES they've ever been around.

And Obama is characterized as one of the most clueless, lying, duplictious, narcissistic, destructive individuals they've ever been around.


OK, sources???

(most demonized might be right
)


edit on 12-12-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by beezzer
 


The purpose of the U.S. government, as stated in the, D of I, which is part of the U.S. Constitution, is to protect our liberties.

That is clearly stated and posted in my op. The fed gov doesn't always succeed in doing this, but often they do, sometimes better than others. It is up to the people to retain control of the fed gov to keep it in line.


This is another shocking level of . . . ignorance.

The Federal government under the design, manipulation and direction of the satanic globalist oligarchy has been busily laying the ground work and increasingly effective the

UTTER DESTRUCTION OF OUR CONSTITUTION, OUR LIBERTIES, OUR BILL OF RIGHTS, OUR CULTURE, OUR VALUES, OUR FAMILIES

FOR DECADES.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


Nevertheless, Ike was also chosen by the globalist oligarchy for his puppet role.

He also danced to their fiddle. He complied with their orders.

He played his part toward the tyrannical goal.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lrak2
 


Healthcare was merely the carrot for the trojan horse to seduce folks into tyrannical

!!!!CONTROL!!!!

The Mark of the Beast chip implant/ID will be used in the process . . . get it . . . or receive NO HEALTH CARE.

And, it is also a trojan horse to implement death panels to help insure that older useless eaters don't live too long.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta
 


You have been blind--utterly blind

to the great big canyon leaps implementing great sweeping portions of

MARXISM . . . lite at first

then HEAVIER AND HEAVEIR MARXISM.

The oligarchy has long had planned the merging of the Soviet and US systems.

Your posts would look less out of touch if you read on the topic MUCH MORE EXTENSIVELY.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by mastahunta

Ok, tell us

If I am trying to interfere with big business, because I believe in curtailing the power of
multi national corporations, how am I on the side of the NWO and the like?

How is that even remotely logical to you?


1. MULTI-NATIONAL CORPS & BIG GOVERNMENT ARE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN! There's little essential difference in the two. Top level personnel transition from BIG BUSINESS to BIG GOVERNMENT and back again like a REVOLVING DOOR, like a changing of the guard.

2. Ignorance of that fact is terminal level ignorance.

3. The ruling globalist elite have ALL THE TOP SLOTS in any structure or organization of any size or significance on the global stage. They are all working toward the same tyrannical satanic globalist goals at an increasing intensity and speed.

4. Obama and Soros are merely the more overtly obvious stooges exacting the most overt destructiveness over the populace of our Republic and the planet. Check out the Boards of Directors of most any of the larger NGO's, UN orgs, multi-nationals etc. They are all part of the same super destructive old boy's club . . . in existence and working for the UTTER DESTRUCTION of our Republic and way of life--all the "old order" and "old values" for at least 60-110 years.

5. In the looming globalist LARGE GOVERNMENT, LARGE CORPORATIONS realities . . . citizens will be compelled to:
Forget family.
Forget individual freedoms.
Forget God.
Forget the Bill of Rights.
Forget small businesses.
Forget individual property ownership.
Forget health and long life.
Forget individual choice.
Forget freedom of movement and travel.
Forget freedom of job choice.
Forget the freedom to plant a garden or raise your own food.
Forget the freedom to even pay for your own old age health care--the only thing oldsters can count on is the 'freedom to be euthenized at a convenient-to-the-Marxist-socialist-state time.'
Forget representative government (that's been a joke for decades).
Forget media truth (that's been a super joke for at least 60 years).
Forget having a life unless you are 'fortunate' enough to be a suitible cog in a suitable part of the massive globalist machine for a little while . . . unless and until you become another useless eater allowed a very temporary existence of any kind.
Forget everything but slavery to and worship of the globalist oligarchy, the tyrannical global machine.

6. Those who think voting for Obama again will do the least bit of good in any respect to any people of good will . . . have obvioiusly already forgotten the merits of sanity.

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2011
CORRUPTION PERMEATES ALL OF OBAMA'S ADMINISTRATION - STARTING WITH HIM.
Alan GENERAL Foreword: APPARENTLY HOLDER REFUSED TO BE PLACED UNDER OATH! To avoid any charge of perjury.

noiri.blogspot.com...

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2011
NOT ONLY CORRUPT BUT LETHALLY DANGEROUS
More than just corrupt, Obama is planning arrest and imprisonment of American citizens WITHOUT TRIAL (just like his Mullah buddies do in Islamic Iran). Just a short step to them dying in prison as in Moslem countries he espouses.

NOTE: VIDEO - Democrat Senator Carl Levin WAKING UP and testifying that Obama requested the removal of the safety clause that would protect U.S. citizens.

Proof Obama will sign NDAA 1031 Citizen Imprisonment Law in a few days

Be very careful with your vote this time around! And share this with your Democrat or Independent friends so they do not repeat their same mistake as last time and cast a vote for Obama or a Democrat Senator. It's no longer a matter of which party you favor but a matter of survival of YOUR country and family and friends.

noiri.blogspot.com...
.
.




edit on 12/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: trying to get font emphases to work. Sometimes works one way and not the other sometimes the opposite. What gives?


Sorry, but you sound extremely paranoid... Like you watched FOX everyday and took it all
seriously. Do you recall that FOX is funded by multinational corporations? They ruled with
fear during the Bush year, creating their agenda and now they still rule with fear.

Explain why the large multinational corporations lobby very hard to achieve conservative goals, such
as eliminating clean water standards or rolling back workers rights???



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta
 


I don't keep that stuff in my handy reference file or active memory.

IIRC, the newspaper publishers did a study of the Florida vote that resulted in the Bush Presidency. The DEM's voter fraud was AT LEAST DOUBLE the GOP's.

DEM New York Registered voters voting also in Florida outnumbered GOP such more than 2 to 1.

etc. etc. etc.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta
 


--personal communications with relatives of such agents.

--some published reports . . . available likely with a dogpile.com search.

Hillary is one of if not THE absolutely meanest creatures that D.C. power brokers can recall haunting DC in many decades.

. . . as well as vengeful, spiteful, hateful, vicious, foul mouthed, meanest, meanest, meanest, did I say, meanist?

.

edit on 12/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: additions



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by mastahunta
 


You have been blind--utterly blind

to the great big canyon leaps implementing great sweeping portions of

MARXISM . . . lite at first

then HEAVIER AND HEAVEIR MARXISM.

The oligarchy has long had planned the merging of the Soviet and US systems.

Your posts would look less out of touch if you read on the topic MUCH MORE EXTENSIVELY.



Yet democratic, liberal presidents fought communists and their castigation all over the globe.

You know people in the 50's people were saying the same thing you are saying now.



new topics

top topics



 
45
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

log in

join