It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We got scared...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
An outstanding explanation of the origins of fear in human race, until our present time. No religion or enlightenment paths here, only common sense and pure logic.

It starts like these... "We were born through ingenuity and violence... in a world where a brute struggle was encoded in every living being... but we were different... our sole imagination give us confidence so we stood up right... and we triumphed over our enemies... but we were confused when we open our eyes, nature made us masters of survival, but didn´t give us the tools to understand the world... all we knew about life was death we inflicted upon others, and it reminded us of our own fate, so we got scared, and we told tales about another life... the cornerstone of our civilization... "

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I dont fear death imortality terrifys me..I wish people would realise how lucky they are to even be born,,The Universe had to come into existance.Matter condence into stars an planets life evolve into humans,If your Parents had never met or had sexuall intercourse the exact moment you were conceived you would not be born.In order for your parents to be born eight people had to meet an have sex at exactly the right momment to produce your grandparents,Sixteen people to produce them an this goes on an on through generations back to the dawn of humanity.Any slight deviation in the variables if two people had not met eons ago we would not exsist.Even then amongst millions of sperm released on ejaculation we had to win the race to fertilise that particular egg or we would not be born.This also goes back through the ages .If you think about it the odds against us being born are trillions an trillions to one..Each an everyone of us has won the lottery of life...Thankyou for this film O P.............

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ecossiepossie

how is that being borned when we are in matrix constantly manipulated from any inch of our pores and brains energies, we exist from the adage life is death, only by resisting to our worse destructions and by illusions to support our survival first breath

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

how is that being borned when we are in matrix constantly manipulated from any inch of our pores and brains energies, we exist from the adage life is death, only by resisting to our worse destructions and by illusions to support our survival first breath
I can not be manipulated by something I cant comprehend an that goes to answering a post I dont get your response sorry.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

on the contrary, one is manipulated mostly but what it cant comprehend, since for sure it is not him so else manipulations and for sure relatively superior from where u cant catch it so powerful effects are also certainties

now comprehending is not the issue either, on the contrary it means having to resist to what is always or having to accept what should be never

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

on the contrary, one is manipulated mostly but what it cant comprehend, since for sure it is not him so else manipulations and for sure relatively superior from where u cant catch it so powerful effects are also certainties

now comprehending is not the issue either, on the contrary it means having to resist to what is always or having to accept what should be never
So are you saying resistance isnt futile?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
A powerful short film, thank you for sharing.

The origins of who we are, what we are and the possibility of where we are going strike fear into the heart of man.

What we are, is a truly remarkable thing.

May we live in peace,

Natural Great Peace

-GM

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecossiepossie
So are you saying resistance isnt futile?

on the contrary, resistance is of course useless but here where it is about free choice, so never meaning a purpose, just insisting on ur free right to the extreme as having to constantly invent it, then it wont b true
but accepting loosing ur freedom is being through lies and mostly loosing any connection with ur reality even in concept, so it is only subjective relative fact while all objective is always the same evil powers since it reached to attack ur freedom right when it is nothing to else then u r being killed forever down

what i mean always there is to reach to point that the only one existing there is evil, since u lost ur freedom anyway so u dont exist when existence is only through free sense constancy, then evil is all and free

that is why also i resist from what i hate evil but evil by definition is what grow from destructions of freedom rights and truth knowledge, so it is a useless resistence what prove how choice is to truth and not to wills nor means

but it says mostly how else superiority is the exclusive issue,
if truth concept is superiority reference then any can always b right from what any can b relatively true

but when else is superior living then ur end is worse never expected, u cant b relative to else so else as superior free energy will grow from its constancy by all same him to his absolute life so in destroying any else free sense even if it is an absolute right

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Absolutely .....I dont think English is your normal spoken or writtten language an pehaps I could understand your point of veiw better if you could explain in your native tounge...I apoligise if Im wrong your writting style an prose is somewhat disjointed I M O. However you sound intelligent an conviced / commited to your theorys..Its just hard to grasp when you refer to us being born into a matrix an manipulated constantly are you refering to a false simulated reality where our perceived free will is an illusion..Or are you meaning Illuminati type control an manipulation by fellow humans?.....In not trying to be obtuse or a smart arse Im genuinelly interested in what you say just haveing difficulty grasping your thought prosess an concept of what you describe...T Y I A............

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

u just refuse to admit reason in truth, anything as any point can b dealt with in absolute abstraction terms, logics are not dependant on a fact when logics are what determin facts existence in absolute objective perspective including itself

obviously u r the kind of religious persons that kill logics value for the sake of powers source as the reference to superiority concept
from surely where it suits u to believe that what is superior is what determin u not the reason of being free

i think it is rather u here that seem to have a problem in using words to mean objective existence, which explain why u need to bring some others answers so u wont have to prove anything or to make the least effort to justify anything coming from urself state or conscious perspective
while all my sentences give to the mean objective clarity what kill the notion of mean even from such obvious clarity of fact assertion

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

u just refuse to admit reason in truth, anything as any point can b dealt with in absolute abstraction terms, logics are not dependant on a fact when logics are what determin facts existence in absolute objective perspective including itself

obviously u r the kind of religious persons that kill logics value for the sake of powers source as the reference to superiority concept
from surely where it suits u to believe that what is superior is what determin u not the reason of being free

i think it is rather u here that seem to have a problem in using words to mean objective existence, which explain why u need to bring some others answers so u wont have to prove anything or to make the least effort to justify anything coming from urself state or conscious perspective
while all my sentences give to the mean objective clarity what kill the notion of mean even from such obvious clarity of fact assertion
I am not religous in any way or any sence an I was trying to be open an honest with you an not make any assumptions.If you read my first post I clearly stated that I did not belive in an afterlife an the concept frightened me.Hardly the reasoning of a closed minded religous person.I made absulutely no mention of god or religion I simply stated in my opinion the odds of us being born where enourmous,I also stated I had no fear of death in a token wave to the O P, V..T Film.As far as I am concerned I did not exsist for eternity before I was conceived .An I will not exsist for eternity after I take my final breath.This does not frighten me infact it comforts me.An makes me apreaciate whatever time I have to live.Im not trying to prove anything or shove my beleif down peoples throats...You answered my post by rambling about how can I be borned into a matrix an controled from every inch of my pores?BORNED is not even a word in english something can be birthed but not borned,I dont want to argue semantics with you I politely asked you to clarify your meaning of matrix.An you insult me an make false assumptions about my charecter based on your own assuptions .That is petty an closed minded you sound an react like a person with a very narrow thought process an unable to take on any information that clashes with your cocept of reality.Yes you are being controlled by your own dogmatic my way or the highway attatude. Take a chill pill freind lifes to short an we are a long time dead...M O O.............
edit on 14-12-2011 by ecossiepossie because: spelling mistake

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

look man, all what you are saying there is not logical to me, how do u judge my english when ur semantics should learn a lot from mine? obviously even if its looks like u r faking it but still my sentences look much clean compared to urs and faking confirm that u lie, and any word of a liar should be taken reversly first just to get across what he sees before meaning the lie, even what u see then is never but reality opposition, like dalton syndrome that i guess exist for urselves kind as well as ur gods

that point make the illogism of ur sentences in form clear

now the illogism in substance, is from where u claim giving value to life bc u fear immortality, this is impossible equation, only a liar will say this

if u fear immortality then by definition ur freedom sense so ur constant fact existence do not appreciate particularly being living
like also whoever enjoy being living as a positive add to themselves existence cannot accept mortality therefore keep holding arguments of after life or god heavens as facts or more simply when they dont want to get into implications of other settings dimension, intuitively they act freely for lying to themselves in the illusion of being forever of now so cannot keep even the concept of themselves possible death in their minds while dealing with everyday life

people that reject the idea of immortality are the people that do not enjoy freely being alive, so they are the people that mean all imperfections of being constant as well as who clearly point all evil ways to justify their rights to reject being forced to exist
but the bottom point is what who reject immortality would never make the abstraction of being living as an advantage to profit from, it is an impossible premise that prove ur lie, sorry

u r free to act and do and say and think whatever u want obviously, but u cant b free in saying for others smthg nor any, my words are whatever they are of me that clearly do not mean anything else but what they state as facts
ur ways in perceiving who disagree with u say also how u dont mean but u alone so u project too fast urself to use others expressions in best ways that suit u, for me it is normal to disagree and i have no problem to contradict others expressions
words realities have the value to be exclusively of freedom fact existing, when ones enjoy true freedom values like me they cant fear any word on the contrary they would know how words belong to freedom base of their facts so always through positive constancy or nothing realities

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

look man, all what you are saying there is not logical to me, how do u judge my english when ur semantics should learn a lot from mine? obviously even if its looks like u r faking it but still my sentences look much clean compared to urs and faking confirm that u lie, and any word of a liar should be taken reversly first just to get across what he sees before meaning the lie, even what u see then is never but reality opposition, like dalton syndrome that i guess exist for urselves kind as well as ur gods

that point make the illogism of ur sentences in form clear

now the illogism in substance, is from where u claim giving value to life bc u fear immortality, this is impossible equation, only a liar will say this

if u fear immortality then by definition ur freedom sense so ur constant fact existence do not appreciate particularly being living
like also whoever enjoy being living as a positive add to themselves existence cannot accept mortality therefore keep holding arguments of after life or god heavens as facts or more simply when they dont want to get into implications of other settings dimension, intuitively they act freely for lying to themselves in the illusion of being forever of now so cannot keep even the concept of themselves possible death in their minds while dealing with everyday life

people that reject the idea of immortality are the people that do not enjoy freely being alive, so they are the people that mean all imperfections of being constant as well as who clearly point all evil ways to justify their rights to reject being forced to exist
but the bottom point is what who reject immortality would never make the abstraction of being living as an advantage to profit from, it is an impossible premise that prove ur lie, sorry

u r free to act and do and say and think whatever u want obviously, but u cant b free in saying for others smthg nor any, my words are whatever they are of me that clearly do not mean anything else but what they state as facts
ur ways in perceiving who disagree with u say also how u dont mean but u alone so u project too fast urself to use others expressions in best ways that suit u, for me it is normal to disagree and i have no problem to contradict others expressions
words realities have the value to be exclusively of freedom fact existing, when ones enjoy true freedom values like me they cant fear any word on the contrary they would know how words belong to freedom base of their facts so always through positive constancy or nothing realities

Whatever Im a liar an you are a paragon of virtue an totaly in tune with cosmic reality.But if Im a liar that must be an untruth,Wich means I am truthfull an you are a totall douchebag,You figure it out an with that I will stop trying to reason with unreasonable an stop argueing on this guys thread wich was about fear not about being borned into a matrix,,,Adios Adue Avoir mon ammie.........

new topics

top topics

join