It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

BREAKING: Mysterious planet-sized object spotted near Mercury

page: 11
30
<< 8  9  10   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MikhailBakunin
 


have you seen the two men burned in front of the town due to stealing a sack of potatoes? "good world to live in"?

What does that have to do with a "Mysterious planet-sized object spotted near Mercury?"

Embracing ignorance does not make for a good world to live in.


edit on 12/12/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

And you are calling the astronauts liars too? Or all the people who worked on covert projects and speak about it? What about stephen hawkings, the worlds most prominent astrophyscist? Or mitchu kakio? All liars???

Denial is not good "my friend". I am sure if the president gave us disclosure you would call him crazy as well.


Umm people who would have worked on covert operations would never have been able to reveal anything....if the government wants something kept secret...it will be. Then again if your say your worked on a covert operation and know your full of it..then the government could care less what type of BS your spreading..since every thing you say would be made up...


Also the two scientists you mentioned never claimed that alien life is visiting for a fact..they are only making theories...you should never include respected scientist with the other garbage.

What astronauts have come forward? Most UFO statements are misinterpreted conversations between NASA and Them. If you read the originals..you would see what was really said.

There is no denial on my part...I actually look stuff up and see for myself before I come to a conclusion...you on the other hand seem to take believe anything told to you.

If Lear told you there were magic chipminks ready to invade...you would be building a bunker and stocking up on food....



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by MikhailBakunin
 


have you seen the two men burned in front of the town due to stealing a sack of potatoes? "good world to live in"?

What does that have to do with a "Mysterious planet-sized object spotted near Mercury?"



the belief that "a good world to live in" is subjected to somehow the relevance of there being a "mysterious planet-sized object" ... the reason you brought about that state of thinking...

why else would I have used it in the conversation?



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MikhailBakunin
 

Sorry. I did edit my post.
To clarify. Embracing ignorance does not make for a good world to live in. To believe that the video depicts "Mysterious planet-sized object spotted near Mercury" is to embrace ignorance.

Now can you explain what two men killed for stealing potatoes has to do with it?

edit on 12/12/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko
 


And then you wonder why knowledgeable folks don't take nasa seriously.


National Security has a reason but it should not be to allow the nwo to get away with crimes!



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by aerielbear
All I was trying to say is that it is usually a GOOD thing to use your imagination and just THINK about other explanations... It doesn't always have to be right and it can sound absolutely crazy... And sometimes, just sometimes, it could be the right answer!


So let me get this straight... You are telling people it is a "good thing" to use your imagination and guess instead of using logic and reason because "sometimes" it is the right answer?

Look, it's good to use your imagination, but, when you excessively use your imagination in place of logic and reason you enter whats called a "psychosis" which is a "loss of contact with reality". It's a mental disorder.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by MikhailBakunin
 

Sorry. I did edit my post.
To clarify. Embracing ignorance does not make for a good world to live in. To believe that the video depicts "Mysterious planet-sized object spotted near Mercury" is to embrace ignorance.

Now can you explain what two men killed for stealing potatoes has to do with it?

edit on 12/12/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)


bringing up the horrors of this world is showing that being "good" has nothing to do with whether or not something exists... as a matter of fact the more destructive natured a planet the more relevance it has in this reality.

Like I said earlier... the topic in this thread is not really about something in some video... but whether or not you believe they are out there. And just watch as the mass' subconscious try to push in this "good/bad" complex they have been nurtured with daily since their birth. It really has no place in the conversation whatsoever and yet we feel it subconsciously somehow the parent filter for the depiction of what we should/should not believe in. Astounding.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MikhailBakunin
 


I don't think anyone posting here believes that there is no 'intelligent life' except here on Earth, just that this youtube video animation is not an example of ET. Not to labour the point, you can go back to 2006-2007, when the satellites were instituted and look for examples of the same thing as seen on the video for any of the bright planets. More to the point, what's the use of a 'cloaked' spaceship if it can be observed by satellites every f---t's end?

secchi_ prep.pro seems to be the tool for all the stereo picture manipulations, maybe you could dig into the numerous pdfs on it. I had a look at some, but came over all funny at a stage, there is so much number crunching to be imputed to get a result, not all automated.
edit on 12-12-2011 by smurfy because: Text.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by MikhailBakunin
 


I don't think anyone posting here believes that there is no 'intelligent life' except here on Earth, just that this youtube video animation is not an example of ET. Not to labour the point, you can go back to 2006-2007, when the satellites were instituted and look for examples of the same thing as seen on the video for any of the bright planets. More to the point, what's the use of a 'cloaked' spaceship if it can be observed by satellites every f---t's end?

secchi_ prep.pro seems to be the tool for all the stereo picture manipulations, maybe you could dig into the numerous pdfs on it. I had a look at some, but came over all funny at a stage, there is so much number crunching to be imputed to get a result, not all automated.
edit on 12-12-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

I appreciate for still acknowledging me in my drunken stupor... in the midst of water-treading there still seems to be a beam of light one can cling-on to.


(thought I tarnished everything after those last few posts hehehehehe)



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have to admit to thinking the image was an alien craft, or perhaps it was more like wishful thinking! I posted my thoughts on this, and now that I know I was wrong, I would like to say "Many Thanks!" to those of you who took the time and trouble to investigate and analyze the image then post your results, as disappointing as they are for me personally. Great work!



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
I wouldn't be surprized if the topic of this discussion did turn out to be an e.t. ship, and NASA is trying to cover it up as they do with everything else they seem to think the public couldn't handle. Hey Phage, do you work for NASA by any chance, or perhaps an e.t., although one that's a lot smarter than your avatar? lol! I see your (unable to think for themselves) butt worshipping followers are out in full force! Had you stated that in your own opinion it is an alien craft, every darn one of them would still be in total agreement, and probably already heading for the hills!


To lump everyone who agrees with Phage on this thread, into the same group ( butt worshipping followers? ) is called assumption. And we all know how far assumption gets you.

I don't agree with everything Phage writes - I have my own mind, and like to do my own research. The truth is, in this particular thread he had already done the research and given us a explanation. Might I add, 100x more believable than the original posters explanation.

Are you disputing the evidence put forth in this thread by multiple people ? or are you just here to bash on Phage and the people who agree with his well researched explanation ?

It's ok to be upset when you get told you're wrong. The measure of a real man is when he can admit he made a mistake, and thank those who showed him his errors so he won't make them again.

Turns out you might just be one of those real men after all
kudos on your previous post.
edit on 14/12/2011 by Dachende because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
30
<< 8  9  10   >>

log in

join