It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our computer could measure the temperature inside a room?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I don't understand. Aren't computers already doing this? My wall thermastat, that controls my heater, is run by a computer chip.

OP, if you can buy this item on EBAY for $7, I would think that itis already being mass produced.

Also, back in the '80s, I purchased a board for my PC that was able to read temp, and displayed the auras from the human beings who ware using the computer. I don't remember the name or the brand of the program or hardware, but I'm sure it's still available in a much more expensive and higher tech market.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I don't understand. Aren't computers already doing this? My wall thermastat, that controls my heater, is run by a computer chip.

OP, if you can buy this item on EBAY for $7, I would think that itis already being mass produced.

Also, back in the '80s, I purchased a board for my PC that was able to read temp, and displayed the auras from the human beings who ware using the computer. I don't remember the name or the brand of the program or hardware, but I'm sure it's still available in a much more expensive and higher tech market.
Let me explain you.If one mass producer include this in his products, then,on this lack of idea,he will make big money.Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
but as I mentioned and as one poster just above mentioned.. They already do this Diamond. I have seen them on systems. You can check them out at places like tiger direct. You would probably only find them on built systems though, as I've never seen one on a dell.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
but as I mentioned and as one poster just above mentioned.. They already do this Diamond. I have seen them on systems. You can check them out at places like tiger direct. You would probably only find them on built systems though, as I've never seen one on a dell.
Thank you Rhenn, I stay to my idea,that this could be made from the factory!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Oh most definatly!

That's how AlienWare got it's start. Dont toss ideas, refine them and make them happen, or you'll never know

top topics

<< 1   >>

join